little rainbow # cousin attack??

rainbow love

Main pairing      : Hyukhae

age

Hyuk                   : 7 years old

Hae                     : 7  years old

Kyu                      : 5 years old

 

 

Once upon a time there is a place called SUJU daycare house,a place full with toys and happyness.So many kids leave there because their parent was buzy and have to work, but because SUJU daycare house is a wonderfull place the kids really happy to live there untill they mom or they dad pick them up.

 

 

 

Here the other day in Suju day care, like always our litlle cute boy name Hae bid goodbye to his mom, he decide to waiting his precious lil Hyukie outsite because he want to be the first person who greet him.

 

 

 

 

The lil Hae grin widely when he remember the reward that he received few days ago when he waiting his Hyukie outside, lil Hyukie gave him masive hug and palming Hae cheeck with his lil hand to keep it warm.

 

 

Lil Hae palming his blush cheek and started to rud his lil palm doe to the cold weather. He smile widely when seeing the platinum blond hair boy smiling a gummy smile to him.

 

 

 

"Hyukieeeeeeeeeeeee" the lil Hae aproach our lil Hyukie who imidiately hug our lil Hae tight

 

 

 

"Haeeeee~~Omooo~~Hae hae waiting Hyukie here again??isn't it cold??come on Hyukie will make Hae hae warm" Our lil Hyukie said while rubing his lil palm untill it warm and place it on Hae cheek wich make Lil Hae blush.

 

 

 

"Omooo~~ Uri Hyukie really miss lil Hae nee~umma will go now neh,,Hyukie don't forget to take care your lil cousin neh" she said kiss Hyukie and go

 

 

 

Huh? cousin? lil Hae confuse tilt his cute head

 

 

He gasp when he see someone peeking from His Hyukie back, his eye blink inocently.

 

 

 

"h-hyukie, who is he?" Lil Hae pointed at the kid that hiding behind His Hyukie, Lil Hyukie turn his head and see the kid behind him and drag him to the front so Hae can see him.

 

 

 

The lil kid surely more young than him both and looks dangerous he separate Hyukie from lil Hae and hug Hyukie waist since he short than him.

 

 

 

"Kyunie ah~ introduce your self to hyung boyfriend" LIl Hyukie said wich make lil Hae blush hearing his Hyukie word.

 

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo my name is kyuhyun my hoby is playing game and im 5 years old" he said smirking while show his 5 fingger to lil hae.

 

 

 

He is indeed cute Lil Hae think,He will absolutely jealous if Hyukie not tell him that lil kid is his cousin, since he hold Hyukie arm now.But since Kyunie is Hyukie cousin so hes my cousin to, i have to take care of him like Hyukie do to him too.That was our lil Hae think.

 

 

 

"Come on Hae kaja" lil Hyukie said about to hold Lil Hae hand wich make our lil Hae blush immediately

 

 

 

"Hyuung its cold paliiiiiii~!!" lil Kyunie drag Lil hyukie wich make our lil Hyukie failed to hold our lil Hae hand and leave our shock lil Hae alone.

 

 

 

Our lil Hae almost cry because this lil scnene but soon he shook his head thinking that LIl Kyu is younger than him so he must act like HYUNG to him.But still he miss his Hyukie~..

 

 

 

=Lunch time=

 

 

 

 

"Hae~~ say aaaaaaa"

 

 

Our lil Hae smiling happily when finally his lil Hyukie have a time for him,since his cousin always plastering him this day.Luckily the lil Kyu interested with Lil cute bunny and played there happily wich makeour lil Hae happy too.

 

 

 

"Say aaaa Hae" his lil Hyukie said shoting him with his gummy smile wich make our Lil Hae blush at his lil act.Our lil Hae oppen his mouth to receive his love food wich make our lil Hyukie chuckled seeing his lil Hae act.

 

 

 

"Here's the food~ aaaaaa"

 

 

 

"Hummm,, yummy"

 

 

 

Eh? but i didn't eat anything!! our lil Hae glance at Lil Hyukie who palming his mouth in shock!

 

 

 

"Hyuung is the best! gummawo hyuungg~~"

 

 

 

That T-that lil Lil KYU take my love food, that was the last strawberry that Hyukie never sahred to other except me!! his lil Hae!!

 

 

 

"H-hae~ mia-"

 

 

 

"HUAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~"

 

 

 

*******

 

 

= sleep time=

 

 

 

Fine~

 

 

its okay he is my Hyukie lil cousin! i can say he is my cousin too.Lil Hae thought glance at his Hyukie who tuck his lil cousin next to him.Our lil Hae really jealous seeing this,usually his the one that tucked by his Hyukie but now he must shared him with other!! how he hate that fact  but since he older than his Hyukie cousin so he must beeing patient for a while.

 

 

 

He back facing His hyukie so he can't see the lil scene that make our lil hae wanna cry.

 

 

 

"Haeee~~ are you still wake??" whispered  familar voice

 

 

OH!! its Hyukie voice!! Our lil Hae grin widely knowing that  His lil Hyukie still care with him,He turn his back and facing His Hyukie gummy smile.How our Lil Hae love that smile.

 

 

 

"My Hae must be so miss Hyukie right? mianhae ne Hae" Our lil Hyukie apologies while pat Our lil Hae head softly.

 

 

 

Our lil Hae nod and gave him a big pupy eyes and wanna hug gesture wich make Our lil Hyukie more wide his gummy smile seeing his boyfriend overload cuteness

 

 

 

"Come here Hyukie will hug you baby Hae~~~"

 

 

 

 

"AAHH~~ so confortable~~~"

 

 

 

EH?? Hyukie not hugging me yet but why  he- WHAT????

 

 

 

His cousin AGAIN??

 

 

 

Our lil Hae eyes become teary seeing His Hyukie cousin stole his Hyukie from him again.Our lil Hyukie can't do something since his lil cousin hug him tight, he ony shoot apoligy stare to his precious lil Hae.

 

 

 

"Haee~ mia-"

 

 

"HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa"

 

 

******

 

=home time=

 

 

"Hae ah~~ mianhae for this day ne, umma said Kyu will go home tomorow so Hyukie is for hae tomorow till forever" Our lil hyukie try to coax his cute sulking boy

 

 

"jinja?" Our lil Hae feel happy hearing this news

 

 

 

"Ne! " Our lil Hyukie relieve seinnghis Hae talk to him again.

 

 

 

"Arasooo~  anyeoong Hyukieee~~ *chu*" He kiss his Lil Hyukie cheek wich make our lil Hyukie face red.

 

 

 

"Anyeong Hae~~~" he said bid good bye

 

 

 

Our lil hae wave his hand from the car and feelabit irritated seeinghis Hyukie hugged by his lil cousin but he shook his head and remeber what his Hyukie said early, tomorrow he will be Hae's.

 

 

 

Our lil Hae smiled and can't wait for tommorow.

 

 

 

*****

 

=the next day=

 

Like usual our lil Hae waiting his lil Hyukie infron of SUJU daycare house.He can't hide hissmile when he see familar car stopinfront of SuJU daycare park, his heart beating so fast after he see his Hyukie there.

 

 

He ran aproaching is Hyukie and hug him tight. How he miss this hug!!

 

 

 

"Hyukieeeeeeeee~~ Hae miss hyukie~~" our lil Hae said while release his hug and smile dissapear from our lil Hae when seeing His lil Hyukie guilty face.

 

 

 

"What is it Hyukie??"

 

 

 

"Er~ hae,,, mianhae,,err actually my-"

 

 

 

"Anyeong Hae hyuuuuungggg~~~"

 

 

 

Our lil Hae eyes wide twice when he see the great blocker still here

 

 

 

"Haee~ mian-"

 

 

 

 

"HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

 

 

 

 

****

 

LOL

 

 

The end

 

 

waaahh~ finnaly i can update this ^^ thank you for the comment ^^ this chap is really hard to make TT~~

 

hope you enjoy this LOL ^^