001

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-October 29, 2015-

 

It’s still early in the morning and already the day has gone bad. Why? Gripping the tablet by the side, I could only helplessly slide my finger on the screen, scrolling through the news.

 

Earlier the day, I was woken up by an annoying shrill of my handphone ringing to the beat of ‘Rhytm Ta’. My loving manager, scratch that, my annoying manager has decided that ‘Well, maybe our pretty Kim Taeyeon is still in her dream land. Let’s wake her up by calling her so many times that maybe, just maybe she’ll love me more than she already did.’ After I greeted him with a grunt and a loud “What?!”, he decided to further ruin my day by saying ever so casually, ‘Looks like you’re in trouble, young lady.’ Damn, I can even hear him smiling through the phone. What was he so happy about me getting into trouble? I’m so gonna bust his .

 

After he signaled me to read the news and bid a happy goodbye to me, I quickly threw my phone on my very soft mattress and quickly got up. Sighing, I decided to forgo the troubling news, whatever that will be, and decided to do my early morning routine first. So, I grabbed a glass of water from my side table and drank it in one go and then, went into the attached bathroom and quickly did my simple beauty care. Feeling refreshed, I proceeded to take a shower. After the shower, I slipped into a comfortable short pants, an oversized graphic T, and my in-house bunny slippers, and tied my hair into a high ponytail. Dabbing a little toner and moisturizer, I then quickly made my way to the kitchen of our dorm.

 

Great. Nobody’s up yet. Luckily, my other three roommates has yet to wake up. Lucky them, no annoying morning call from manager oppa. Popping two breads into the toaster, I then moved towards the coffee machine before starting it up and making a new batch of coffee. When the breads are toasted, I smothered butter and jam on both of the breads. Done with that, I grabbed a cup of the coffee with my right hand and walked back to my room with a plate of the breads in my left. Sitting at the writing table, I then grabbed my tablet that was placed on top of the table, with a piece of bread in between my teeth.

 

Opening the news tab, my eyes quickly darted to the heading of the articles, and man, my eyes went so big that I nearly dropped my eyeballs in the process. What the heck?!!!

 

Big Bang's G-Dragon and Girls' Generation's Taeyeon rumoured to be dating?

 

I mean, what the heck is this? Me and him? The whole time I’ve known him was him being my sunbae in this entertainment world. Never have we talked for more than 5 minutes. And even in those very rare 5 minutes that we found ourselves talking to each other, they were only polite greetings, and wishes of either good luck on the comebacks or congratulations for the wins or the 5 minute please accept our latest album everytime we meet them during the comebacks to give them our latest CDs. That’s all of it. I mean we were like broken records everytime we meet, always the same words, and even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter