Episode 5 ; Troubles [Part 2/2]

We Got Married Season 3 ; Infinite & Girls' Generation ~

Continue from part 1 .

Aegyo couple ~

CURIOUS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AEGYO COUPLE AFTER THAT ? Continue reading then ! :D


Sunny's phone rang .

"Fany-ah ..." Sunny said loudly .

"Wae ? Are things working out fine there ?" 

"I told Taeyeon that you quarrelled with Woohyun-ssi and she's laughing and said that Woohyun's jealous ." 

"Geurae . He's jealous because no one packed food for him ... no one asked him if he has eaten , no one said "saranghae , Woohyun ~" , no one blew him flying kisses ."

"Hahah . Yah , if he heard this , you'll be trouble again ." 

"Me in trouble ? No no ..."

"Hahah , what is he doing ?" 

"He ? He's busying in his dreams , finding a girl to pack food for him , ask him if he had eaten , say "Saranghae Woohyun~" to him and blow him flying kiss ." 

 

Woohyun smirked when he heard this but still continue to pretend sleeping .

 

"Yah ... you both should patch .. oh , i'll call you later ." 

"Bye ." 

Sunny turned around to see if Woohyun's still sleeping .

"Still sleeping ?" Sunny waved her hands in front of Woohyun to check .

"Mianhae ~" She whispered into Woohyun's ear and trying to walk away . At the same time , Woohyun opened his eye and shocked Sunny . He grabbed Sunny wrist .

"Keke ." Woohyun chuckled .

"Wae ? Tiffany told me to apologise ." Sunny rolled her eyes .

"Wa . This is called apologizing ?" Woohyun smiled and stood up .

"I said "Mianhae" !" Sunny said .

"Fine . I'm going for my schedules already ..." Woohyun said . Sunny was waiting for his apology but Woohyun just opened the door and leave .

"Annyeong ... I'll be back at 3pm ." Woohyun waved .

"Mwo ? He isn't apologising ?!" Sunny breathed .

"Jinjja ! I shouldn't have apologised !!" Sunny went to the kitchen .

Wanting to continue with the decorations but just then the doorbell rang .

"Nugu ?" Sunny walked and opened the door .

"Ah ... mission card again ..." Sunny received a mission card . 

"MWOYA ?!" Sunny hit her head with the card .


"To the Aegyo couple -- Sunny .

Your husband's out for schedule . You'll be preparing food for him now . He'll be back at 3pm . 

You have sponsored ingredients in the fridge and the cupboards . 

Have fun cooking !" 


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


Leader couple ~


"Annyeong ! By back quick !" Taeyeon waved to Sunggyu and closed the door . 

"This house is really small !" She began ranting about it again . 

"Ah , jinjja !" Taeyeon looked around and laughed .


*Ding Dong* 


"Eoh , nuguji ? Don't tell me it's mission again ..." Taeyeon stood up .

"AH ! Mission again !" Taeyeon received the mission . 

"Kamsahamnida ...." She bowed and opened the envelope .

"Mwo ?! Yoli (cook)?!" 

 

"To the Leader couple -- Taeyeon .

Your husband's out for schedule . You'll be preparing food for him now . He'll be back at 3pm . 

You have sponsored ingredients in the fridge and the cupboards . 

Have fun cooking !" 


"Jigeum sigan-i mwojyo (What is the time now) ?" Taeyeon looked up the clock .

 

"It's 12.30 now ! Michin-iya !" Taeyeon rushed to the kitchen and start to prepare the food .

 


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


Shy couple ~

"Fany-ssi , i'm going out now . I'll be back at 3pm . Bye !" Hoya waved and walked out of the house .
 
"What am i gonna do now ?" Tiffany went up to the room and explore . 
 
*Ding Dong*
 
"Nugu ?" Tiffany rushed down to get the door .
 
"Oh , mission card again ? Just how many mission card are we gonna get each day ?" Tiffany smiled .
 
But when she read the mission card , her smile went off .
 
"Jinjja ?!" Tiffany pouted and went to the kitchen .
 
 
~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~
 

Aegyo couple's house . 
 
"Okay , so i'm cooking chicken soup . Instant chicken soup ... And rice . And ... potato with vermicelli ..." Sunny sorted out the things after she combined the dishes together .
 
"Sunny , fighting !" She cheered for herself . 
 
Time past ... soon it's 2.15pm .
 
"Oh wait ! Where's the recipe for the potato vermicelli ?!" Sunny ran to their room and grabbed her bag and took her phone out .
 
 
~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~
 
Leader couple's house .
 
"This isn't the taste , is it ?" Taeyeon tasted the food and flipped the recipe book . 
 
"It's 2.15 already ! Urgh , molla ! This taste ? i don't care already ..." Taeyeon rushed to the basin to wash up all the dishes .
 
 
~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~
 
Shy couple's house .
 
"Jjajeungna !" Tiffany ran to the nearest shop to buy a bottle of sesame oil .
 
"Aish , it's soon to be 2.30 !" She ran back to her house and quickly fry the vegetables , chicken and soup . 
 
"Luckily Jessica isn't in this show ... or she'll be doomed ." Tiffany said as SNSD's Jessica doesn't know how to cook .
 
"Oh my gosh ..." Tiffany kept repeating . 
 
~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~
 
Meanwhile at Aegyo Couple's house .
 
"Jinjja , i feel like killing myself !" Sunny chopped the chilli and threw it into the soup . 
 
"Yeobo~" A sweet voice struck Sunny's mind . 
 
She knew it was Woohyun but still decided to play cool . 
 
"Eoh ." She said .
 
"You're cooking ?" Woohyun asked , facinated by Sunny's cooking skills .
 
"Ne ." Sunny replied in short replies . 
 
In fact , Sunny can't cook well as she's scared of fire and can't use a knife well . But she can cook simple dishes like ramyeon and ddeokbokki . 
 
Woohyun went up to their room and took something out . 
 
"She's gonna love this ... It's a couple book ." Woohyun took a book out . 
 
"How to love your husband in 100 ways" The book's title .
 
The crew were all laughing at Woohyun as they never thought Woohyun would bought that kind of books .
 
Sunny on the other hand , was still cooking the soup . 
 
"Ah , done !" Sunny switched off the fire and pour the soup into a bowl . 
 
She went to wash the dishes and walked up to their room to get Woohyun down for lunch .
 
"She's coming up ?!" Woohyun pretended to lay on the bed and sleep .
 
Sunny opened the door and saw Woohyun sleeping .
 
"I'm cooking and he's sleeping ?" Sunny asked and sat on their bed and saw the book that Woohyun bought .

"Mwo ? How to love your husband in 100 ways ?" Sunny read and didn't notice Woohyun's chuckling behind .

Then Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunny's waist . Sunny was shocked and jumped up . Her heart rate eventually increase and she had goosebumps . She didn't dare to talk until Woohyun spoke . She thought Woohyun was sleeping but she got tricked .

"Keke , like it ? Open it up ." Woohyun sat up . 

Sunny nodded her head and turned to Woohyun . 

"I guess you got "How to love your wife in 100 ways" , isn't it ?" Sunny chuckled .

Woohyun raised a brow , "How did you know ?" 

"I saw this couple book somewhere ." Sunny laughed and pulled Woohyun up .

"Sunny , mianhae ! I was in a wrong .

I shouldn't flare up at you , just because i'm jealous .

Saranghae ~ <3 

-NamStar =^,^=-

"Gomawo ." She said as she read the note .

"Haha , ani ." Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck .

"Lets go have our lunch ." Sunny pulled Woohyun's hand and they went to have their lunch .


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


Meanwhile at Leader couple's house ~

"Taeyeon-ah , i'm back !" Sunggyu took off his shoes and entered the house . 

"Eoh , waseo ?" Taeyeon who had already prepared the food , went to their room and rest when Sunggyu came back .

"Where are you ?" Sunggyu called out . 

"In the room ..." Taeyeon said and Sunggyu opened the door .

"Oh , hello ." Sunggyu greeted as he walked into the room , sitting down with Taeyeon and watched last week's WGM .

"Eoh , Woohyun quarrelled with Sunny ?" Taeyeon asked and her body sprung out of the seat . 

"You didn't know anything ?" Sunggyu asked .

"Nope ." Taeyeon answered .

"It's because of the van driver that drove us here just now ." Sunggyu explained everything and they both laughed hardly at Woohyun . 

"Oh , i've cooked lunch for you . Lets' go out and eat now ." Taeyeon stood up and switched off the TV .

"Jinjja ? You cook ?" Sunggyu asked , excitedly .

Taeyeon laughed and said , "Obviously ! Hahah ." 

They both went out and have their lunch .

~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~

Shy Couple's house ~

"Yo , i'm home ." Hoya stepped into the house and greeted Tiffany who was washing the dishes .

"Eoh , you're back . Come and have your lunch ." Tiffany said . 

"You bought it ?" Hoya asked and sat down .

"No , i cooked ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and smiled .

"Wa, jinjja ? Thanks !" Hoya smiled and ate the food and Tiffany joined him after she finished washing the dishes . 


 

 

[SNSD Backstage interview ;D]

Qn : Taeyeon-ssi , how well can you cook ?

Ans ; Hmm , i can cook quite well . Anything in the fridge . But the taste are always different .

Qn : Do you think you cooked well today ?

Ans ; Quite okay , but the taste is different from the last time i cook .

 

Qn : Sunny-ssi , are you still feel angry now ?

Ans ; Nope . Hehe . But the book is ridiculous . Hahah .

Qn : Do you think the food you cook today are nice ?

Ans ; Er ... so-so ~ Because i can't really cook well . I guess i must learn from Hyoyeon or Taeyeon next time .

 

Qn : Tiffany-ssi , can you cook well ?

Ans ; Quite . But Hyoyeon's cooking is the best . 

Qn : Do you think you cooked well today ?

Ans ; It's my 1st time cooking for a guy alone . It's abit hectic . 

 

[Infinite's backstage interview xD] 

Qn : Sunggyu-ssi , how do you think of Taeyeon's cooking ?

Ans ; Wa, i didn't know she could cook ! It's delicious .

Qn : How well can you cook ?

Ans ; Actually i can cook quite well too . 

 

Qn : Woohyun-ssi , do you feel happy with Sunny ?

Ans ; Of course ! She's too cute . Even though we just had a quarrel , i think that has brought our relationship closer .

Qn : What do you think of Sunny's cooking skill ?

Ans ; Wa , she can cook ! It's delicious , honestly . I can cook well too . I'll definitely cook for her next time or we can cook together .

 

Qn : Hoya-ssi , do you think Tiffany's cooking is nice ? 

Ans ; Yeah , it's delicious . I didn't know she could cook .

Qn : Can you cook ?

Ans ; Erm , not really well . 

~End of Episode 5~
 


~Episode 6's preview~


It's snowing in Korea ! That means ... SKI TIME ! 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~" The couples shouted as they went down the slope .

"Wa , it's so cold here !" The girls said .


COMMENT REPLIES~
 

sunny89 ; Hello! Thanks for commenting! Oh and about the house thing, i think you're right :)) It'll make them stay together in one house! Hehe, thanks for telling! :D 

kittydandelion ; Hello chingu! I've updated, hope you enjoyed! <3 

soojingirlsfour ; Hello new reader!! Thanks for reading and commenting! Continue to do so :)

ploykamikaze ; Hello, i'm baccck! Oh , first time seeing you here :) New reader? :) Thanks for commenting and continue to do so!


~YO MY DEAREST READER AND NEW SUBS! I'm BACCCK AGAIN! :D Luckily it ended earlier! :D Hope you all are satisfied with this chapter!!! <3 Oh and I've changed the POSTERRR! (: Wheee , Remember to subscribe and comment <3~