Episode 3 ; Couples' dinner

We Got Married Season 3 ; Infinite & Girls' Generation ~

 

[1.30pm ; Taeyeon , Sunny and Tiffany at the airport , leaving Seoul to Jeju Island ^.^]

Fans were crazily shouting their names . They also received some presents and told the manager to keep it for them as they'll be coming back tomorrow . 

Soon , it's time to board the plane and they went in quickly . 

"Omo , So Nyuh Shi Dae ! I love all of you ! Can I get your autograph ?" A grandmother fan came beside they seat and asked for an autograph .

"Annyeong haseyo , halmeoni ! Kamsahamnida ! Continue loving So Nyuh Shi Dae !" The 3 girls greeted and gave the grandmother their autograph . 

--- 

1 hour and a half later ... They reached Jeju Island .

"Taeyeon , Taeyeon , Taeyeon !" 

"Sunny , Sunny , Sunny !" 

"Tiffany , Tiffany , Tiffany !"

As expected , crazy fans ! ;]

The girls quickly walked out of the airport and went up a van which brought them to a hotel , beside a beach .

"Ah , i'm so hungry !" Tiffany shouted as she opened the bathroom .

"It's only 3.30pm ! 2 more hours !" Sunny threw her body on the bed .

"Wait , i've brought some snacks !" Tiffany opened up her luggage and took out some light snacks .

"Wa !" Taeyeon ran to her and "steal" some crackers .

"Yah , that's mine !" Tiffany ran after Taeyeon .

"I wanna eat this !" Taeyeon ran .

"I'm giving it to Hoya !" Tiffany shouted .

Taeyeon stopped running . "HOYA ?!" Taeyeon and Sunny shouted and looked at Tiffany . Then , Taeyeon burst out laughing .

"Hahahahahahaha ! You give guys crackers ?! Hahahah !" 

"Shut up !" Tiffany managed to snatch her cracker back and tickles Taeyeon .

"Yah , Tiffany-ah , are you sure you're giving it to Hoya ?" Sunny said . 

"No ! Hahah !" Tiffany opened the crackers and ate it .

"Yah ! Hwang Miyoung !" Taeyeon charged towards Tiffany and splashed her water .

"Oh my gosh , Kim Taeyeon , you're so dead !" Tiffany threw the crackers to Sunny and ran to Taeyeon . 

Haha , lonely Sunny , ended up sitting at the bed , eating Tiffany's crackers alone . -i'm a loner ; bg music- 

 


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


[At 2pm ; Sunggyu , Woohyun and Hoya , setting up the dinning area , beside the beach xD] 


"Yah , it's too near the sea !" Sunggyu nagged when Woohyun and Hoya were arranging the tables .

"Yah , stop nagging and help us !" Woohyun shouted .

"Shh !" Sunggyu put his finger to his lips .

"Yah !" Woohyun shouted and moved the table .

"Okay ! Stop ! Well done!" Sunggyu ran to them .

Finally , it's done ! 15 minutes just to arrange a table ?! LOL!

They went to arrange the cutlery and the chairs .

"I'll put the flowers !" Hoya ran to the nearby shop and bought flowers to decorate the tables and extra 3 bouquet for the girls .

"Yah , you bought all roses ?" Sunggyu walked towards Hoya .

"Duh ?" Hoya arranged the roses on the table and put the roses to their hotel room .

They were staying at the same hotel where the girls were staying but different levels and they didn't know .

---

Soon , it's 5pm ... the guys got ready .

 Sunggyu >

Woohyun >

Hoya > 


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


[Back to the girls' hotel room ; 5pm] 


"Omo ! Wake up ! It's 5 already !" Taeyeon shouted and went to the bathroom to get ready .

The girls who set their alarm at 4.30pm , didn't woke up when the alarm rang so they overslept .

"Sunny-ah , ireona !" Taeyeon pulled Sunny up and Sunny went to the bathroom .

"Fany ... wake up !" Sunny pulled Tiffany and she went to the bathroom too .


Taeyeon wore this > 


Sunny wore this > 


Tiffany wore this > 

 

After 20 minutes , they got ready and went down to the lobby . Just then , a man walked up to them .

"Taeyeon-ssi , please open this up ." He said . Taeyeon smiled and took the card .

"Eoh , another mission card ?" Sunny said .

 

"To : Taeyeon , Sunny and Tiffany 

Please proceed to the beach beside your hotel . Your husbands will be waiting for you .

Enjoy your first dinner together and you'll be taking the cruise back to Seoul later at 10pm ."


"Wow ... okay . Lets go ." The girls walked out of the lobby and to the beach . 

"Wa ! Yeppeoda !" Tiffany shouted .

"Look ! The seagulls !" Sunny ran .

The 3 girls walked beside the sea when someone suddenly covered their eyes .

"AH !" Tiffany shouted .

The 3 girls were shocked and tried to push them away but couldn't . They were being told to walk somewhere . Then ... suddenly , the got their vision back again . They opened their eyes and found Sunggyu , Woohyun and Hoya in front of them .

"Annyeong ~" They sang and gave the girls , flowers . 

The girls laughed immediately and the guys who were confused , looked at them . 

"Wae ?" Sunggyu laughed too .

"Not nice ?" Woohyun asked .

"Ani , it's funny somehow . I thought we're going like some restaurant but ended up at the beach and we're wearing like that ." Sunny said , pointing to their clothes .

"Ah ... but you look pretty in those ." Woohyun smiled and made Sunny blushed . 

Hoya looked at Tiffany with a pair of shining eyes that made Tiffany blushed a lot .

"Er , so are we gonna sit down now ?" Sunggyu said awkwardly . 

The girls laughed and went to their seats .

"Sunny-ah , my shoe is stuck ." Tiffany whispered to Sunny and Sunny looked down at the sand and saw Tiffany's feet was in the sand . 

"Puahaha-" Sunny bursted out laughing everyone looked at her .

"Eoh ... mianhae ... keke ." Sunny apologised .

"Yah ... it's okay , laugh more , it's cute ." Woohyun said and the spotlight changed to him .

"Eoh ... keke , mianhae ." Woohyun said .

"Copycat ." Sunny pouted .

"But not as cute as you do ." Woohyun praised and saw Sunny blushed .

"Y-yah , l-let's just e-eat our dinner now ." Sunny stuttered and everyone laughed at her again .

But the sad case is ... She forgotten Tiffany who's leg was stuck ! 

---

After the dinner ...

"Lets' go and play in the sea !" Woohyun suggested .

"Michyeosseo ?" Sunggyu said .

"Yah , wae geurae ?" Woohyun asked .

"But it's already night time ." Sunny said and Woohyun looked at her . 

"Hah , okay ." Woohyun immediately cut off the idea of going to the sea . 

"Cheh, this guy , only Sunny have the power to stop him now eoh ?" Sunggyu said and they all teased that couple . 

-- 

Back to their own hotel room .

[Girls room] 

"Ah , Lee Soonkyu ! You really forgot about me isn't it ?!" Tiffany shouted as she threw herself on the bed .

Sunny looked at Tiffany for awhile and shouted , "Oh gosh , i'm so sorry !"

"Aish ... luckily i pulled it out myself carefully without anyone noticing it ." Tiffany giggled .

"Sunny-ah , looks like Woohyun really like you ." Taeyeon said and spazzed a little with Sunny .

"Pssh , it's just for the show isn't it ?" Sunny packed her things .

"No . The way he look at you , the way he talk to you , the way he listen to you , the way he praise you , the way he-" Sunny cut in , "Shut up !"

"Yah , look who's talking ?" Tiffany trolled .

"What if i say that i don't like Woohyun ?" Sunny shot a question back .

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and went to pack their things .

--

[Boys room]

"Woohyun , go go go to the beach and play with the water !" Hoya shouted excitedly .

"Yah ! Stop tempting me !" Woohyun lay on the bed .

"Looks like your wife's worrying about you ~" Sunggyu sung .

"Wae wae wae ?! jiltu (Jealous) ?!" Woohyun teased .

"Pssh , it looks like you are his real husband . Eoh , hogsi (Perhaps)  you both are dating ?!" Hoya said .

"Yah , don't assume anything eoh ! My girlfriends are my fans so you mean that we're dating ?" Woohyun joked .

"That means you don't like Sunny noona ?!" Sunggyu and Hoya said together and looked at Woohyun .

But Woohyun stood up and sighed and walked off .

"Jinjja ?! Omo ..." Sunggyu whispered .

--

Soon , it's time to go back to Seoul . 

"Annyeong , Jeju !" They shouted as they boarded the cruise .

 

~End of Episode 3 ~


~Episode 4's preview~

The newlywed couple got their house ! And the wifes were expected to cook a feast to celebrate whie their husband are on schedule and will be back at 3pm !!! 

"Ah , jjajeungna!" Tiffany ran to the market . 

"Aish , where's the recipe ?!" Sunny ran to the room . 

"This isn't the taste isn't it ?" Taeyeon tasted the food and flipped the recipe book . 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE WIFES ?! 

STAY TUNED !


~Annyeong! ^.^ I'm back again! Sorry for not updating! I've got school projects and school work to do so didn't have the time to update! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to subscribe! ^.^~