Episode 1 ; What ?! We got married ?!

We Got Married Season 3 ; Infinite & Girls' Generation ~

[5a.m in the morning ; 15 oct ' 11; SNSD's dorm ^.^]

Seohyun who woke up first to pack their things for their schedule later at 7am .

"Unnie ... ireona ... we have schedule later ." Seohyun called Taeyeon and Hyoyeon up . 

"What time is it ... ?" Taeyeon asked , putting her blanket over her head again .

"5.30am ... unnie .... ppalli ..." Seohyun woke Taeyeon and Hyoyeon up . 

"Okay , okay ... i get it .." Taeyeon and Hyoyeon said and went to the toilet .

Seohyun smiled and went to the rest of the girls' room to wake them up .


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~

 

[5am in the morning ; Infinite's dorm xD]

"I'm drinking coffee !" Woohyun said while doing aegyo .

"Aish , jinjja . Hyung , rabbits only have 1 pair of ears but you made it 2 ." Sungjong said .

"Yah , special , you know !" Woohyun slapped Sungjong's arm . 

"Yadeul-ah , hurry up . You have not much time left ." The manager went into Hoya , Sungjong and Sungyeol's room . 

"Ne ..." Sungyeol answered .

About a few minutes , they set off to the radio station for their radio talk .


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


[6.45am ; Dream Team recording with SNSD ^.^] (Not according to their actual recording .)

The camera's started rolling and ... 

"Korea's best idol , So Nyeo Shi Dae !" The MC shouted . 

The 9 girls started to walk out one by one and performed their new song , "The Boys" 

"Annyeong haseyo , So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida !" The MC and SNSD clapped .

"Eoh , SNSD has just came back with their new song right ?" The MC asked .

"Ah , ne ." The girls replied , brightly .

"Ah , you all must be tired right ?" The MC said .

"Ne , but slowly , we got used to it . Hahaha ." Taeyeon and Yuri replied coolly and the rest laughed .


Thats how the fun and exciting Dream Team recording goes in 2 hours .


"Ah , pigonhae !" 

"Feels so energetic after exercising !"

The girls went to the waiting room to have a wash up . 

After that , they have some light snacks when their manager walked towards them . 

"Manager oppa , you want some ?" Yoona gave him a pack of biscuits .

"Thanks . Later you'll proceed to your MuBank pre-recording as you'll be flying to Beijing in the evening . But before that , I need pass Taeyeon , Sunny and Tiffany this ." Their Manager said .

"Mwoya igeo ?" The 3 of them opened . 

 

"To : Girls' Generation's Taeyeon , 

Congratulations , you're married on the show "We Got Married"! 

You'll have to meet your husband at 11am at T'21 cafe .

You'll get to know him there and good luck !"

 

 

"To : Girls' Generation's Sunny , 

Congratulations , you're married on the show "We Got Married"! 

You'll have to meet your husband at 11am at the Gwangju park .

You'll get to know him there and good luck !"

 

 

"To : Girls' Generation's Tiffany , 

Congratulations , you're married on the show "We Got Married"! 

You'll have to meet your husband at 11am at the arcade at xxx Shopping centre .

You'll get to know him there and good luck !" 

 

"WHAT ?! WE GOT MARRIED ?!" The girls screamed .

"Omo , omo , eotteokkae ?" Tiffany bounced up from her seat . 

"Manager oppa !!!!" Sunny shouted .

But Taeyeon's the calmest .

"Waeyo , jigeum?" The manager laughed at their reactions .

"Ani , i'm just too nervous . I've never been on that show before !!" Sunny said , with the rest , calming her down .

"Unnie , trust me , it's fun ." Seohyun chuckled and the rest looked at her and smiled , making her blush .

Seohyun was the first to get "married" , together with CN Blue's leader , Jung Yonghwa .

"Oppa , but i've been on that show before ." Taeyeon walked to the manager .

"I don't know , but i guess it's because it's not fully ended as you know , Hyung don has a girlfriend in real-life . (i don't if it's true)" The manager said .

"Eoh ... so will i be given a young husband or someone like Hyung don oppa ?" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out .

"Molla , you'll have to see it yourself . Okay , get ready in this 1.5 hours , i'll drive you there when it's 10.30am ." The manager oppa walked off .

"Eotteokkae ?!" Tiffany looked at the invitation card again , reading it carefully .

Soon , they calmed each other down and went to get prepared .


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~

Meanwhile , at Infinite's side .

"Move away , ack !" Woohyun pushed Sungyeol who was sitting at his place , sleeping . (Haha , watch Infinite Sesame player ep 8 and you'll know about Woohyun's attitude xD I only watched that cut . LOL .)

"Aish ..." Sungyeol woke up .

"How's the radio talk ?" Manager hyung walked into their dorm .

"Jaemiss-eo (It's fun)!" Sungjong clapped .

"Hyung , he even danced to SNSD sunbaenim's "The Boys" ." Sunggyu laughed and pointed at Sungjong .

"Yeah , do it again . Haha ." Hoya said .

"Shilh-eo ...(no)" Sungjong covered his face .

"jeongmal jaemit (really fun) !" Dongwoo laughed .

"Okay , i'm here to pass to Sunggyu , Hoya and Woohyun this . Open it up ." Manager hyung said .

"I feel it's something bad ..." Sungjong crawled towards them .

"Mwoya ?" The 3 of them said and opened the invitation . 

 

"To : Infinite's Leader , Sunggyu , 

Congratulations , you're married on the show "We Got Married"! 

You'll have to meet your wife at 11am at T'21 cafe .

You'll get to know her them and good luck !" 

 

"To : Infinite's Woohyun , 

Congratulations , you're married on the show "We Got Married"! 

You'll have to meet your wife at 11am at Gwangju park .

You'll get to know her there and good luck !" 

 

"To : Infinite's Hoya , 

Congratulations , you're married on the show "We Got Married"! 

You'll have to meet your wife at 11am at the arcade at xxx Shopping centre .

You'll get to know her there and good luck !" 


The guys read and shouted , "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH , WE GOT MARRIED!" 

"Omo , hyung ! You're married !!!" Sungjong screamed and jumped around .

Hoya gave a shocked face and read through thoroughly again and smiled . Woohyun was in laughter with joy while Sunggyu and staring at the invitation with a shocked face .

"Hyung , who's our wife ?" Sunggyu asked Manager hyung .

"You'll know when you're there . Oh , later i'll drive you all there at 10.15am. Get ready eoh ." Manager hyung waved at them and walked out of their dorm .

"Ah , i wish it was me ..." Sungjong said , lying beside L .

"Yah , ppalli go and change ." L said .

"Go go go ." Sungyeol said . 

"Hyung , i feel it's a trick . What if it turned out to be a trick like the one where they told us that a girl group is coming to our dorm and it turns out to be ... aish ..." Hoya said . 

"But ... i think it's real ." Woohyun smirked .

"Most probably ." Sunggyu opened their room's door and went to pack some food in the kitchen .

"Ah , michigetda ... i wonder who's my wife ." Woohyun styled his hair .

"Do your aegyo to her eoh ... it's for broadcast !" Sunggyu and Hoya laughed .

"I sing and Hoya dance ." Sunggyu said .

"call ." Woohyun and Hoya said and high-fived .

Soon , it's 10+am , the both parties were ready to set off . 



~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


"Unnie , this is the marriage guide which i've read to Yonghwa before . Take it with you . I've photocopied some important points to give to Fany unnie because i only have one book . And Taeyeon unnie has been on the show before so she might know more ." Seohyun said .

"Gomawo , Seohyun-ah ..." Sunny and Tiffany kissed Seohyun's cheek jokingly .

"Taeyeonnie , you've reached the cafe . Please get down ." The manager said .

"Oh ... okay . Ah , ginjanghae . Annyeong !" Taeyeon waved .

"Unnie , fighting !" The girls said .

"Wa ... left Sunny unnie and Tiffany unnie ..." Seohyun said .

"Omo , Miyoung-ah , you're reaching the shopping centre !" Yuri said , patting Tiffany's shoulder .

"Oh my god . Save me ..." Tiffany turned back to Yuri .

"Haha , there's no turning back !" Yoona and Hyoyeon said .

"Miyoung-ah , you've reached ." The manager said . 

"Ahh , help !" Tiffany opened the door .

"Fany-ah , text me if you need help . OKay ?" Yuri said . 

"Okay , i will ." Tiffany went down the car .

"Fighting !" The girls waved . 

"Fany-ah , text me later !" Sunny said .

"Ne , bye !" Tiffany walked into the shopping mall .

"Ah , if the guy is Hoya , i think Tiffany will be exploding . Hah ." Sunny and Yoona said .

"Omo , i'm reaching the park ! KYA!" Sunny covered her face .

"Unnie , relax ! Don't overeact !" Seohyun said , laughing .

"Eotteokkae ?!" Sunny spammed herself with water .

"Relax , unnie !" Seohyun opened the book and showed her .

"Omo ... okay ." Sunny covered her eyes and relaxed .

"Okay , Sunny , you've reached . Take care ." The manager said .

"Fighting , unnie !" The girls shouted .

Sunny walked careful to the park . 
 

~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


[At Infinite's car xD]

"Sunggyu , you can get down the car now ." Manager hyung said .

"Fighting , hyung !" The guys cheered .

"Omo , hyung , do you know that SNSD's Tiffany sunbaenim likes you ?" Sungjong said , patting Hoya's shoulder .

"Yeah ? So you think it's her ?" Hoya asked , smilingly .

"Maybe ... molla ~" Sungjong sung . "Wait , what do you think about her ?" Sungjong continued .

"You want to know ?" Dongwoo asked .

"Yah , don't say it !" Hoya's ears went red.

"Eoh ! That means you like her too ?!" Sungyeol and Sungjong's fanboy-ing in their own world .

"I didn't say that eoh ." Hoya covered his face .

"He's blushing and his ears were red... maybe , maybe ... keke ."  Sungyeol and Sungjong whispered to each other .

"Namstar , you're reaching the park ." The manager said .

"Ah , okay . Yah , do i look good ?!" Woohyun turned and asked the guys .

"Ne , ne ... Quick , you've reached ! Fighting ! Remember to do aegyo! We'll be watching you!" The guys threatened .

"Seriously , but if his partner isn't the type of girls who like aegyo , i think namstar will die ..." L smirked .

"Haha ! I think so too ." Sungyeol said .

"Hoya , you're reaching the shopping centre soon ." Manager said .

"Ne ." Hoya answered coolly . 

"Hoya , you've reached . Have a good day ." The manager said .

"Omo ! Hyung , fighting !" Sungjong and Sungyeol said .

"Hoya-ah , fighting !" Dongwoo patted Hoya's back .

Hoya went out of the car and went into the shopping . 

"Yah , look , he looks stiff . Haha !" Dongwoo laughed .


[Backstage interview ;D]

Qn : Taeyeon-ssi , what's your reaction to this 2nd time in WGM ?

Ans ; Omo , i'm like dreaming . hahaha . But i don't feel nervous because i've done it once . haha .I'm more worried for the rest . Especially Tiffany .

Qn : Who do you think is your partner ?

Ans ; I didn't think of any . As long as he's a good one . kekeke .


Qn : Sunny-ssi , how's your feeling , joining WGM for the first time ?

Ans ; Eotteokkae?! I'm very nervous . My heart's like pounding really fast ! But i think it'll be a good experience as i can learn lots of things here . Seohyun-ah , i'll be a better wife , you watch out ! hahaa !

Qn : What's your ideal type ?

Ans ; Guys who does aegyo like me ? HAHAHA . Smart . Handsome ? Charming . Guys who takes good care of me .


Qn : Tiffany-ssi , how's your feeling now ? 

Ans ; I'm going crazy ? I didn't think of me joining WGM . My brain and heart was like a sudden stop and everything went blank ! Totally ! But i'll improve slowly ! Haha , trust me !

Qn : Do you like guys younger than you ?

Ans ; If he treats me well , take good care of me , of course i will like him ! Hehe , but my criteria for guys is high ! -laughs off- 

 

[Infinite's backstage interview xD] 

Qn : Sunggyu-ssi , what do you think of WGM ?

Ans ; Ah ... i think it's interesting ? But it can be stressful too . Hahaha . But i think it'll be a very good experience for our future and learn about women more . Hahah . 

Qn : What type of girls which don't appeal to you ?

Ans ; Answer it truthfully ? Erm ... whiny , grumpy , acts innocent etc .


Qn : Woohyun-ssi , do you think you'll be a good husband in the future?

Ans ; Wa , that's too far but most probably yes . Haha , i'm always a good guy ! Plus a guy with a good figure ! Who can't resist eoh ?! kekeke .

Qn : Do you like cute girls ?

Ans ; Of course ! My ideal type ! hahah . I'm cute too , don't you think so ?


Qn : Hoya-ssi , what's your feeling when you first read the invitation ?

Ans ; Shocked , of course! My brain was all white ! haha . Even now .

Qn : Do you like talkative girls or quiet ones ?

Ans ; Erm ... be talkative and quiet at the correct time . Haha .


~ HEY THERE, PEOPLE! How's the first chapter? Is it okay? Please give some comments! ^.^ Subscribe it too! Oh, do you like the couples?

And i want you to give a name to each couple and write it in the comment box! ;D

Thank you and enjoy!!! p.s thanks for the first 3 subscribers! <3 Hope you with spread InfiniteGeneration around! And is purple annoying? Lol, because i'm like spamming purple everytime.XP ~