Episode 2 ; Their first meeting .

We Got Married Season 3 ; Infinite & Girls' Generation ~

[Taeyeon's side -- sitting in T'21 cafe , drinking a cold drink . ^.^]

Taeyeon who was sitting at a corner , was reading a magazine while waiting for her husband , Sunggyu . 


MC - Nayoung ; Ah , it's good to see girls who are punctual .
MC - Jungmin ; That means guys are not ? -gave a deathly stare at Nayoung- 
MC - Nayoung ; A-ani ... don't look at me like that ... -hides behind Seulong-

Just then , the cafe's door opened . A guy wearing black shirt , carrying a bag pack , walked towards Taeyeon .

"Omo , it's Sunggyu-ssi ?!" Taeyeon thought .

"Annyeong haseyo Infinite Sunggyu imnida , are you here for WGM by chance ?" Sunggyu greeted .

"Wow , it's him ." Taeyeon thought and smiled .

"Annyeong haseyo , So Nyeo Shi Dae Taeyeon imnida . So ... you're my husband ?" Taeyeon tilted her head abit .

MC - Misun ; Haha , is she acting cute ? -copies Taeyeon tilting her head .-
MC - Nayoung ; Aigoo , looks unnatural .

"Please open this up ." A waiter gave Sunggyu and Taeyeon a mission card .

"Eoh ?" Taeyeon said and Sunggyu opened the card .


"To : Sunggyu and Taeyeon couple ,

Congratulations , you're now a new couple ! I hope you both enjoy the times with each other . 

You'll have your first date today . So feel free to go anywhere together !

Today's mission ; During your first date , take 10 pictures together and send one to your group members .

Have a nice day !" 


MC - Jungmin ; Wow , it's like my first date with my girlfriend !
MC - Misun ; That girl must be blind . -jokes-
MC - Jungmin ; Actually i was blind . -made the whole studio laughed-


"Oh , first date ..." Sunggyu nodded his head .

"Ah ..." Taeyeon drank a sip of water .

A sudden silence filled the air , making the couple awkward .

"Taeyeon-ssi is an Infinite fan isn't it ?" Sunggyu broke the silence .

"Eoh , ne !" Taeyeon clapped .

"Which song do you like ?" Sunggyu asked .

"Naekkeo haja (Be Mine) ." Taeyeon answered immediately and danced abit to the chreography .

"Ah , you know the dance too ?" Sunggyu chuckled .

"Abit . Hehe ." Taeyeon smiled .

"You wanna learn the dance ? I can teach you ." Sunggyu asked .


MC - Jungmin ; YAH ... Yeogshi couple !


"Okay . Now ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Anything . Up to you ." Sunggyu said .

"Okay , kaja ~" Taeyeon smiled .

Sunggyu and Taeyeon walked out of the cafe and went to Infinite's dance studio .


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~

[Sunny's side -- finding her husband in the park . ^.^] 


Woohyun who was in the park , waiting for his wife as Infinite set off earlier . At the same time , Sunny was finding her husband in the park .

"Sunny-ssi , please walk straight to the playground and you'll see your husband ." A guy told Sunny .

"Eoh , aren't you Infinite's manager ?" Sunny said .

"A-aniyo ... you've mistaken ." Actually , he is Infinite's manager . He didn't thought that Sunny would recognise him .

"Oh ... arasseo ." Sunny walked straight and saw Boom at the slide .

"Ah , mwoya ?!" Sunny shouted at the camera and turned to see Infinite's manager ran away .

MCs in the studio ; OMO ! BOOM ?!
MC - Nayoung & Misun; Omo , eotteokkae ?! 
MC - Seulong ; Mwo ? Hahahah , that means Woohyun's being tricked ?! 

"Mwoya igeo ?! Boom oppa ?" Sunny said and didn't notice Woohyun sitting on a slope beside the playground .

"Eoh , Sunny noona and Boom hyung ?! Then what's with me ?! 3rd party ?! Yah !" Woohyun shouted .


MC - Jungmin ; Woohyun-ah , i think Boom's the real 3rd party ...
 

"Wait ... you're gonna watch this show here ." The writer said .

"Boom oppa , what are you doing here ?!'' Sunny's step got heavier .

"I'm your husband ..." Boom joked .

"Ah ... jinjja ?" Sunny asked .

"Yah , don't believe me ?" Boom asked .


MC - Nayoung ; I'm gonna die if Boom's Sunny's husband ....


"Aish , where are we going now ?!" Sunny exclaimed .

"To calm you down , please go up the stairs and you'll see notes ." Boom said .


MC - Jungmin ; Isn't he too old-fashioned ?


"Aish ..." Sunny stormed up the stairs .

"Annyeong Sunny-ah , I'm Boom oppa ! To be honest , i'm not your husband . >T.T< please look through the binoculars provided and spot a guy in the direction you're facing . Wish you the best ! Fighting !"

"Mwo ?! Is this a joke or what ..." Sunny chuckled and grabbed the binoculars .

She looked through it and turned around . 


MC - Jungmin ; Yah , Sunny-ah , they say "the direction you're facing" ! Why you're turning around ?!
MC - Nayoung ; What if she spotted random person and thought that he's her husband ?! Ah , so embarrassing !


She spotted someone sitting on the bench beside the fitness corner . 

"Nuguji ? My husband ?" Sunny approached the guy .

"Meotjida ..." Sunny whispered to the camera .

"Annyeong , are you my husband ?" Sunny asked the stranger .

"Ani ..." The guy said .

"Ay , you're kidding aren't you ?" Sunny chuckled .

"Jinjja ... i'm not ." The guy spoke in a serious manner and walks off .

"Ah ... ani ?" Sunny asked the camera .

"Joesonghamnida !" Sunny shouted to the guy .

"AHHHH , nuguji ?!" Sunny stomped up the playground again and took the binoculars .


MC - Jungmin ; How can she ask a stranger ... Sunny-ah , he's just in front of you ... 


"Eoh ! Is it him ? The one sitting one the slope ?" Sunny walked down .


MCs in the studio ; YAAAA , finally !


Sunny walked slowly up the slope and take a look at the guy .


 OH


 MY 


 GOD !

 

It's NAM WOOHYUN !


"Eoh , annyeong haseyo , So Nyeo Shi Dae , Sunny imnida !" Sunny bowed .


MCs in the studio ; YAAAA ! Hahaha , their cute together ~


"Omo . Annyeong haseyo , Infinite , NamStar Woohyun imnida ." Woohyun stood up and introduced cheerfully .


MCs in the studio ; Haha ! His tone totally changed ! 15 minutes ago -- "Eoh , Sunny noona and Boom hyung ?! Then what's with me ?! 3rd party ?! Yah , writer noona!" hahaha .


"Are you here for WGM ?" Sunny asked politely .

"Er , ne . You too right ?" Woohyun smiled .

The same stranger approached them and gave them a mission card .

"Mission card ?" Woohyun asked .

"Ne , please open it up ." The guy bowed and went off .


"To : Woohyun and Sunny couple ,

Congratulations , you're now a couple ! I hope you both enjoy the times with each other . 

You'll have your first date today . So feel free to go anywhere together !

Today's mission ; During your first date , take 10 pictures together and send one to your group members .

Have a nice day !" 


"Wow ...." Woohyun and Sunny said .

"Er , so where do you wanna go ?" Woohyun asked .

"Do you know how to play baseball ?" Sunny asked Woohyun .

"Of course ! Lets go !" Woohyun held Sunny's wrist and ran . 


MC - Nayoung ; They don't seem too awkward , don't they ? 


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~


[Tiffany's side -- reached the arcade but didn't see his husband ^.^] 

"Eoh , eodi-e seo ?" Tiffany looked around but didn't went into the arcade because it's too noisy for her . 

"Trick aniya ?" Tiffany pointed to the camera .

Hoya who has arrived earlier , was at the other side of the arcade . 

MC - Nayoung ; Hahah , this might be a funny one too .
MC - Seulong ; One's on one side , the other one's on another side . 

 

"Fany-ah , go in the arcade and find him !" The writer said .

"It's noisy !" Tiffany shook her head and peeked inside .


MC - Jungmin , Nayoung and Sunmi ; Then , you'll never find him ... 


Tiffany hesistated and finally stepped into the arcade . She searched for her husband everywhere until she saw fans pointing at her and a guy ...

"Waenji (what happened) ?" Tiffany turned and asked the writer .

"Go forward to have a look ." They said and Tiffany walked towards the crowd .

"HOYA OPPA !!!! HOYA OPPA !!!" Fans screamed .

"Hoya ?" Hoya's name struck Tiffany's mind .

"TIFFANY UNNIE !!! TIFFANY NOONA !" Fans screamed her name . Tiffany stood there , didn't what to do .

Just then , Hoya turned swiftly back and saw Tiffany . Tiffany saw him too . 

"Tiffany ?!" Hoya mouthed to the writer . 

The writer shrugged their shoulders and Hoya approached  Tiffany . Tiffany was shocked . Very shocked . She couldn't believe that Hoya's her husband !


MC - Nayoung ; Urgh , grab her hand ! 
MC - Jungmin ; Yah , it's only the first episode !

 

IT'S HOYA ?!

"You're here for WGM ?" Hoya spoke . 

"Me ? Ah , yeah ...You too ?" Tiffany asked and chuckled .

"Yeah . " Hoya answered and laughed a little .

One of Hoya's fangirl approached , "Oppa , unnie , please open this !" 

She passed them a mission card and hugged Hoya and the fans screamed louder .

 

"To : Hoya and Tiffany couple ,

Congratulations , you're now a couple ! I hope you both enjoy the times with each other . 

You'll have your first date today . So feel free to go anywhere together !

Today's mission ; During your first date , take 10 pictures together and send one to your group members .

Have a nice day !" They read .
 

"Oh my god . " Tiffany was gonna explode .


MCs in the studio ; YAY ! 3rd couple formed !!! Chukha !


"Do you wanna go somewhere else ?" Hoya asked .

"Ah , can we go out of here first ?" Tiffany suggested and walked out of the arcade with the security guards protecting them .

"Are you hungry ?" Hoya asked Tiffany .

"Yeah , are you hungry ?" Tiffany asked Hoya back .

"If you are then i am ." Hoya smiled while his ears are turning red .
 

MC - Jungmin ; Ah , he's shy . Hahah.
 

Tiffany was struck by his words and blushed .

"Ah , ppalli , i'm hungry ." Tiffany laughed . 

They walked side by side to the fastfood restaurant . 

 

~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~ 


"Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?

 Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge 

Naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo? 

Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge" 

 

"Wow , you're quite a fast learner ." Sunggyu praised Taeyeon and took some pictures of her dancing for the mission and a final shot together . 

~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~ 
 

"You really like red bean ice-cream huh ?" Woohyun asked Sunny upon seeing her eating the ice-cream happily like a kid and taking pictures with him .

Sunny shook her head and chuckled . While she was eating , some ice-cream stuck on the corner of . Woohyun immediately and wiped the ice-cream off from Sunny's mouth . 

"Eoh , hehe , gomawo ... aish , jom changpi (embarrassing) ... " Sunny chuckled and continued eating .

"Woohyun-ah , how old are you ?" Sunny asked .

"21 , you ?" Woohyun asked .

"Ah ... i'm your noona ..." Sunny sighed .

"It's alright ... how old are you ? 23 ?" Woohyun said .

"sujae ... (smart) ." Sunny smiled .

"Ah , noona , gwaenchan-ah , just call me oppa . It's just 2 years difference ." Woohyun said with his eye smile .


MCs in the studio ; Omo ! Woohyun has a woman's heart . Perfect ! Sunny-ah , just call him oppa !


"Aish , but you're younger than me ... just call me noona ." Sunny smiled .

"No , i'll call you "Aegi (Baby)~" , you'll call me "oppa" . I'm your oppa now , so just listen to me ." Woohyun said .


MC - Sunmi and Jungmin ; Aish , he's more like a baby ...


"Arasseo ... arasseo ..." Sunny threw the ice-cream stick away .

"Aegi-ah ." Woohyun did an aegyo .


MCs in the studio ; AHAHA , HIS AEGYO ! OMONA ! 


"O-o-op-pa ..." Sunny stammered .

"Aegi-ah ..." Woohyun said it properly this time .

"Op-pa ..." Sunny stammered abit . 

"Aish , you'll be better if time past !" Woohyun smiled .

The awkward atmosphere filled the air once again .


~InfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGenerationInfiniteGeneration~ 


"Hoya-ssi , what's your ideal type ?" Tiffany asked while they're strolling in the park after having their lunch , taking random pictures with each other .
 
"Erm ... nice eyes like eye smiles , kind , treat their parents well , cute , pretty , shorter than me ." Hoya answered bluntly .
 
"Oh ..." Tiffany smiled .
 
"Who do you like in SNSD ?" Tiffany threw him a question .
 
"Eoh , Tiffany-ssi , you ." Hoya answered immediately .
 
"Mwo ? Jinjja ? Kamsahamnida ..." Tiffany bowed .
 
"I watched strong heart last week , the one with snsd sunbaenim ." Hoya said , looking at Tiffany .
 
"Jinjja ? Oh ..." Tiffany smiled but remembered what she confessed on the show .
 
"I like Hoya-ssi ..." 
"I like Hoya-ssi ..." 
"I like Hoya-ssi ..."  The statement repeated in her mind .
 
"Eoh , that means you heard i confessed ?!" Tiffany's was about to drop out .
 
"Ne ... haha ." Hoya laughed .
 
MC - Sunmi ; What she said ?
MC - Jungmin ; She said she like Hoya-ssi ...
 
The MCs cheered and clapped .
 
"Aish ... so embarrassing ." Tiffany covered her face . 
 
"Haha , but i like it ." Hoya confessed .
 
"Yah , stop making me embarrassed ." Tiffany laughed . 
 
"Yah , i'm serious , really ." Hoya continued .
 
"Algesseo ... kaja , lets go home , i have schedule later ." Hoya smiled .
 
 

 

[Backstage interview ;D]

Qn : Taeyeon-ssi , how do feel meeting Infinite's Sunggyu-ssi ?

Ans ; We seem like friends ! Haha . I was quite shocked at first but we became comfortable after he taught me "Be Mine" . 

Qn : Do you like Sunggyu-ssi ?

Ans ; Ne . But he's not my ideal type . But i still like him . He's like a man who takes care of woman .

Qn : Is the dance difficult ?

Ans ; Of course . But with Sunggyu's help , i managed to learn the dance steps of verse 1 and chorus ! Haha .


Qn : Sunny-ssi , how's your feeling when Boom said that he's your husband ?

Ans ; I couldn't believe it . Seriously . I totally believed him but after i read the note , i was like "YES ! He scared me ." Hahahaha . Yah , unnie , you're mean too ! You tricked me ! And i knew it , that guy was Infinite's manager ! Urgh !

Qn : Do you think Woohyun suits you ?

Ans ; Quite ? Because he does aegyo ! Like the word that he called me . Haha . He took care of me too when you're playing baseball , i was going to get hit by a ball but he blocked me off but he caused me to lose the game ! hahaha ! And the ice-cream part . You guys melt , don't you ? Keke . And , he didn't know how to play baseball actually ! 

Qn : What's your reaction when he called you "Aegi" and told you to call him "oppa" ?

Ans ; Ah , jinjja gomabda . But I feel bad because i was older . Hahah . But i like guys like that but ... in the end it was me who suffered . Hahah . -pouts- The "Aegi" part was ... sweet but it's too fast ! AH !


Qn : Tiffany-ssi , feel great after meeting Infinite's Hoya-ssi ?

Ans ; Obviously ! My heart was like "dugeun , dugeun ..." It's like gonna make me explode ! I couldn't believe that Hoya-ssi was my husband too ... jinjja , gone too far !

Qn : Do you really like Hoya-ssi ?

Ans ; Stop making me blush ! -eyesmile and covered her face- Just watch Strong Heart ep 104 . GO !

Qn : Have any idea what mission will it be , next week ?

Ans ; New house ? No , that's too fast right ? Hmm , play ? Eat ? Sleep ? kekeke . Oh , Seohyun-ah , really a big thank you to your notes ! hahaha , i peeked alittle when i was eating . Haha ! Yuri-ah , sorry , i forgot to text you ! Sorry !

 

 

[Infinite's backstage interview xD] 

Qn : Sunggyu-ssi , do you think Taeyeon's the right one for you ?

Ans ; Can say so . I'm very honoured to be in the show with her . When i first saw her , she's very pure , sweet and strong feeling which make you think she's the right one . Haha , why am i so serious ? -stuck his tongue out-

Qn : Do you think your mother will like her ?

Ans ; Yea . Taeyeon-ssi's personality is like my mum . So she will have a good conversation between my mum . -laughs and covers his mouth- 

Qn : What do you think of Taeyeon dancing your group's song , "Be Mine" ?

Ans ; She's a fast learner ! Quite shock to see her dance boy group's dance . But she suits every type of dance . Seriously . She got the charm . Haha !


Qn : Woohyun-ssi , how's seeing your ideal type , SNSD's Sunny-ssi being in the show with you ?

Ans ; I'm going crazy ! Haha , the first time i saw Sunny-ssi with Boom hyung , i was totally going crazy ! But when she approached me with the shocked face , asa ! It's too cute . -does abit of aegyo-

Qn : Do you mean it when you call her "aegi" ?

Ans ; Of course ! I want to call my girl that . 

Qn : Why do you insisted her calling you "oppa" when she's already older than you ?

Ans ; I want my girl to feel safe with me ! That's why ! I guarrantee that in the end , she'll end up calling me "oppa" . Hahah ! And i like my girl to call me that too !


MCs in the studio ; Omo ! He's so romantic !


Qn : Hoya-ssi , did you recognise SNSD's Tiffany-ssi in the arcade ?

Ans ; Abit . Her face . But i got confirmed it when fans shouted her name . Haha !

Qn : Do you feel comfortable with her ?

Ans ; To be honest , i'm speaking formally . It's not really comfortable but her eye smiles always melted me . 

Qn : Do you really like her ? 

Ans ; Yes . I'm always eyeing on her performance . She's really cute , attractive and pretty . 

~ End of episode 2 ~ 

 

 


~ Episode 3's Preview ~

"To : SNSD's Taeyeon , Sunny and Tiffany 

You'll have a "Couples dinner" tonight , to get to know more about your husbands .

At 5.30pm , you'll go to Jeju island to meet your husband there ." 


"Omo , Jeju island !" The girls said . 

"Wa , i envy you , unnie ..." Yoona said .

 

"To : Infinite's Sunggyu , Woohyun and Hoya

You'll have a "Couples dinner" tonight , to get to know more about your wifes .

At 2pm , you'll go to Jeju island to prepare for the event ."


"Wow ... so far , for a meal ..." The boys said .

 

"At least it's not you who's paying !" Sungjong chuckled .

 

 


 


 

 ~YO! It's me, hahasohigh! ^.^ Hope you enjoy today's episode on WGM S3! <3 Oh, which couple do you like most? hehe, please share! 
Please give a name to each couple and write it in the comment box! ;D 
Look forward to the next episode too! Do READ, COMMENT, SPREAD & SUBSCRIBE!^^ ~