D-637 ... D-1 Without You

Days Without You

D-1...

It feels empty. I know I am being exaggerate. But, thats the truth. Listen to your newest songs makes me smile unintentionally. It just feel....right. Your soothing and sweet voice, your great high pitch, your husky low note, it is wonderful and it blends perfectly in your solo mini album.

 

I was scrolling on my twitter and facebook, just scrolling,  and I saw your schedule; as a policeman Shim Changmin. Thats make me happy because thats mean, new fancam and the fans will manage to see you. Yeah, I am not able to go to Korea. I know I am just a pathetic fan, I cant even support myself to go to Korea or one of TVXQ events. 

 

When I was watching your fancam of Everlasting that you sang at SWWTN fanmeeting in Japan, I was in verge of tears. Watching you looked at the audience from your left to your right; then to the upper level one. I feel the warmth from you. I wonder, what did you spell me? How can I feel warm after watching a video of a guy who just looking at the audience. For others, it may sound weird, but for Cassiopeia, Bigeast, it feels right. 

 

Honestly, I didnt spent much time on Changmin anymore. I was and still busy with my exam. Well, I did follow what Changmin wanted. He said he doesnt want a babo fan. So, I need to hard work for him so he can be proud of his fans later. And I will be proud because I am one of them. Yeah I know, I was lost in fandom. But I will cover them up once I finish my exam this November 30th because I will already graduate from the school!! 

 

By that time, I bet I will crying while watching all Changmin/TVXQ videos because they will make me missing them more. Before, 21 months without Changmin... urghh I cant even imagine that. But now I think I can imagine that. I dont know that life as a fan who has her favourite idol on duty is fun. Because actually, we still can see him to perform and at the same time, managed to get a healthy body. Since they are idols and singer, I noticed that they will be put in a military band. But I dont know how about the policeman. Maybe they have the band too. Just wish for the best for him! 

 

 

From an unknown fan of TVXQ/ Changmin

♡♡

 

#WeWillWaitForChangmin

#최강창민기달리게

 

A/N: I am sorry for the late update for D-1 . But dont worry, I will cover up later with D-2 . Do comment and I'll appreciate it well!!