D-Day ; D-638 start!!

Days Without You

Today is the day. The day where I need to let go of Changmin due to his duty as a korean man; enlistment. Never crossed my mind that one day I really need to send him off like this. Since yesterday, when he uploaded the special video of him shaving his head, I feel like wanted to cry. Well, I cried. 

 

Our precious baby, maknae Max Changmin is already become a man. From the Hug era, until his Japanese solo, Closer To You, I bet we are all can see the differences. He, the one who barely talk and keep up his lively image as a cheerful maknae, now already talked a lot and hold up his own personalities, never pretend. 

 

And now, at 2 pm kst, he officially enlist as policeman along with Super Junior Siwon. Poor him, since TVXQ is now left with duo, and Yunho, his fellow groupmate already enlisted a few months before him, no one other members can send him off. But, I am surely thankful to other Super Junior members, Lee teuk that he really take care of Changmin while sending Siwon off. And I am also thankful to Super Junior Kangin, SHINee Minho, EXO Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen because you guys could spend some time to send your labelmate Shim Changmin to his new place.

 

For now, I am quite worry about Changmin about his sleeping place, his eating time and his attire suit. I know he doesnt have any problems with all these because as a TVXQ member and Tohoshinki member, he already endured all these things. And geting used to it already, but.. this is the place where he will carry out his training for 5 weeks and his duty for a year and 9 months. Would he be okay? I hope the food is okay with him since he is a minfood afterall.. hahaha. He can eat everything, but just to make sure that he eats at proper time.

 

Lastly, I really hope Changmin didnt make ruckus there, well he is voldermin and I wonder... will his roommates will be okay with him? I just afraid it will be either them or he will order around. 

 

For those who wants to watch his special video - shaving his head, you can go to SMTOWN official youtube Channel. And there he is.

 

 

Lots of love from the unknown fan of Changmin

♡♡

 

#WeWillWaitForChangmin

#최강창민기달리게