Sold.

Tulips Are Better Than One.

 When they arrived home at about 10:00 pm, Jimin was still passed out in the passenger seat. Yoongi wraps his arms under his boyfriend, scoops him up, and carries him new-bride style all the way to their doorstep. Yoongi unlocked the door, and made his way to the bedroom where he gently laid his boyfriend down to sleep. Yoongi swiped Jimin's bangs away from his forehead and kissed it. 

 

"See you in the morning, beautiful. I love you." He whispers to the sleeping brunet.

 

Yoongi writes a quick note and leaves it on the nightstand. Grabbing a bottle of water on the way out, he leaves his sleeping boyfriend and exits the apartment to run some "errands". 

 

 

 

Jimin awakes in the morning to find Yoongi nowhere in sight. He calls out into the empty apartment.

 

"Hello? Hyung?" He gets no response. 

 

Glancing over to the nightstand on the opposite side of the bed, he notices a note laying there with the bonsai they bought yesterday sitting next to it. 

 

Good morning, Jiminie. Got called into work earlier than usual today. See you later.  I love you. -Yoongi.



Jimin sighed. He'll have to spend the whole day by himself. He got out of bed and got dressed. He brushed his teeth and hair, and made himself some breakfast. He went outside the door of his apartment to collect the newspaper that was routinely delivered. 

 

As he sat down at the kitchen table and ate his breakfast, he skimmed through the paper until an interesting article caught his eye. 

 

NURSING HOME DEVELOPERS FINALLY SELL LOCAL FOOTBALL FIELD. 

 

The football field that was once a part of the local highschool here in town, is now sold by the developers of Pleasant Gardens Assisted Living Facility. The field had been abandoned by the developers in fear of new business's disturbing the elderly folk who would be living at their facility, but sources say that they have a struck a deal with the buyer and are expecting construction to be started in a few days. We could not get them to say who the buyer was, or what would take the field's place. "It's going to really great." Director of development Kim Namjoon said when we spoke with him on the phone. "The end result will be amazing, and I can't think of anything better to put in there. The residents living here will really enjoy it as well. I'm confident that this choice will be beneficial for us and him." We asked Mr. Kim who "him" was. "He's a friend of mine. Don't worry about it." Namjoon answered. 

 

This whole setup is very interesting and we're curious to see what this new addition to the community will bring, and who this mystery buyer could be. Or, who knows? We could just be getting a new Starbucks. 

 

 

 

 

The first thing Jimin felt was shock. He thought that they weren't selling the place? From what he heard from Yoongi, Namjoon refused to sell the field to anyone. He wouldn't even sell the land to a pet groomer, scared of the dogs getting loose and pooping on their perfect lawns. 

 

The second thing Jimin felt was sadness. He would be sad to see the football field go. It was the place where he used to love going to every Friday. It was also a place nowadays where he could go and calm down or relax if he was sad or upset. He wondered if Yoongi knew. Surely he would have heard something working for Namjoon's company and all. 

 

Although Jimin was sad, he had laundry to do. 

 

After it was done, it was about 3:30 pm. Two more hours until Yoongi got home from work. Jimin figured he would tend to his windowsill garden. It's not very big, but Jimin loves it anyways. The windowsill was lined with mini pots of flowers all the way across. Jimin takes really good care of them, and makes sure to water them every day. 

 

He places his new bonsai tree on the left side of the windowsill and admires it for a few seconds before getting his small watering can. As he is watering the plant, he doesn't notice his elbow pushing on of the pots off the windowsill. 

 

"!" He exclaims. 

 

The mini pot was now broken into several pieces and dirt was everywhere. Groaning, he walked to the kitchen and got the broom. After he swept up the mess, he just sat on the floor. His thoughts drifted back to the football field. The more he thought about the place being sold to someone who wouldn't care what they did with it made him upset. Also, if Yoongi knew, why didn't he tell him? Maybe he just didn't want to upset Jimin. Well that didn't do any good. Jimin was upset now. A single tear made its way down Jimin's cheek and the next thing he was sobbing on his living room floor with a broom in one hand and the fallen flower in the other. Why was he being so sensitive over this? Its just a football field. 

 

Its just the place where he became who he was today. It's cliché, but it's true. 

 

Jimin just sat on the floor for hours and sulked. He didn't even eat dinner. Yoongi hadn't come home yet and Jimin was worried. He didn't want to call and have his boyfriend for being so worry some. He went to the phone anyways. 

 

Just then, Yoongi walked in. He was a mess. He was wet and covered in dirt. 

 

"Where have you been? Why are you so messy?" Jimin asked with wide eyes. 

 

"What do you mean?" Yoongi replied. "I've been at work." 

 

"But you usually don't come come covered in dirt. You're an interior designer, remember? That means you work inside. Not outside." Jimin retorted. 

 

"Yeah, yeah I know. Okay, you wanna know what I was doing? I was at the nursery." He said. 

 

"The nursery? Why did you go there?" Jimin grabbed a towel out of a closet and handed it to his dripping boyfriend. 

 

"Well I initially went there to pick up some flowers for you, but then Maria (the woman cashier) asked for my help putting some flowers up. Then the sprinklers came on unannounced and I ran out of there so fast I forgot your flowers." Yoongi said that whole sentence in one breath and now he was panting. 

 

"Aish, stop talking so fast. I believe you, okay? That was really nice of you to do for Maria. Although, I am upset I didn't get any flowers." Jimin said pouting. 

 

"Ah, calm down. I'll take you there tomorrow and you can pick out one. And when I mean one I mean like, one flower. Namjoon is reducing my pay this month, so I won't be able to buy you a lot. I hope that's okay." Yoongi spoke with a sad smile. 

 

"Why? Is it because of the football field?" Jimin said a little more angry than he intended. 

 

Yoongi's brows knit in confusion. "How do you know about that?"

 

"I saw it in the paper."

 

"Oh."

 

"Yeah. 'Oh.' Why didn't you tell me babe?" Jimin asked. 

 

"I didn't want you to be sad. And no, I don't know who bought it so don't ask me." Yoongi sighed. 

 

That was Jimin's next question. He looked down to the floor and his shoulders slumped. "Okay." Was all that came out of his mouth. 

 

Yoongi wrapped his boyfriend in a hug. "I'm sorry, Jiminie. I really am. And before you ask, I didn't even know about it until last night. I know that place had special meaning to you and I'm sad to see it go as well. You can be mad at me if you want. I'll understand. But remember that I love you, and I just wanted to be the one to tell you if it came to that. "

 

Jimin looked up at his boyfriend with tears in his eyes and replied. "I'm not mad Yoongi. I understand why you didn't tell me. So really, it's okay." 

 

Yoongi gave a small peck to Jimin's lips. "I love you, Jiminie, but I'm really tired. I just want to shower and sleep, okay?" 

 

"Okay. I love you too. " Jimin said quietly. He just wanted to stay up all night and talk to Yoongi, but he knows that his boyfriend needs rest. 

 

 

While Yoongi was in the shower, Jimin pulled on his coat and quietly slipped out of the apartment. He got in the car and just started driving. He didn't even know where he was headed, but he knew he wanted to stop anytime soon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author's Note*: Eh. This is more like a filler chapter. It's really not my best. But there will be more action in the next chapter! I'm expecting to end it at 5. Hopefully you guys will like it! Love youuu. <3 Thank you for reading. It really means a lot to me.