American buddies p.2

Heart 4 Two

LEXIE POV

First thought when I woke up... I don't know what time he's planing to go out with me. It might be anytime? I guess so, he has no contact to me. I looked at clock. 7am, that was more than perfect, I know he doesn't like to get up early so I have very big chance to get prepared and not being caught without make up r something. I got up and quickly go to the kitchen, having some breakfast I was checking news on sns. I giggled looking at Mel's pic from Minhyun. Poor boy, but... I don't understand why he couldn't keep him, since JJCC had so many pets... Anyway, I finished breakfast and take quick shower, washing my hair. I wear simple jeans and black sweat before leaving bathroom.

'Good morning' I jumped and quickly turned back ready for fight when I saw amused Aron.

'What the hell. You wanna give me heartattack? Who let you in anyway?' I did funny face of unhappy kid and he laughed.

'Myself is enough, isn't it?' he said and I raise eyebrows.

'Well, from what I was told this is my dorm, not yours' I answered

'But I was in this building first.' he said so confident like it wasn't bull

'Oh, really?' I commented with irony.

'Really.' like he didn't care about irony. Then he suddenly laugh and shock his head. 'Yesterday we didn't decide time so I came earlier to make sure you won't forget and just lave without me' he explained and I tried so hard not to blush so I turned away.

'Damn you, I have no make up yet.' I mumbled and he laughed again, seriously, he's laughing too much, and sit on coach.

'Then it's good point for me, seeing girl without make up is like reserved view. Take your time, I'll wait.' he said and I just sent him freezing look and go back to bathroom. I did quick, soft make up and prepare my hair before going back to him.

'So. Where we're going?' I asked

'For coffee'

'You don't like coffee'

'I know it, I told'ya I'll drink something flavored one'

'Fine, fine' I laughed taking my shopping bag with Los Angeles on it.'Leggo!' We left my dorn and went streight to elevator.

 

NO POV

'You saw it?' Two korean girls around 16 years watched Aron with blonde, white girl leaving to elevator.

'That's probably that American girl joined us last week.' second answered looking after those two.

'She's from LA and she think he can get him?'

'Dreaming.'

'She doesn't know what she 's just started'

 

ARON POV

I found it very funny to do some pranks on her or just with words. She wasn't that easy ike other girls used to be. They would hit me like princesses with their "oppa, stop" but she knew how to fight back. And she didn't feel offended but keep fooling around with me. She was unique and that few hours we spent togeher looking for coffee shop with some flavored coffee our Starbacks was closed, was enough for me to find this out.

'Oh my, you're so cute!'  she moaned suddenly I looked back at her, she was kneeling down and playing with cute puppy.

'Oh my, he's so cute!' I repeat after her, kneeling next to her. I looked at her smiling to this cute dog and somehow I found her face, smile and reactions more interesting than this puppy.

'What? Jealous that he prefers me?' she joked and I laughed, hiding that that wasn't a reason to look at her.

'You're not letting him go,he can't even choose!' I said and she looked at pappy once again, she was too close. So in next second her cheek was wet after puppy's tongue. She giggled and let him go.

'Kanji! Come here!' woman called her dog and little cute thing disappeared.

LEXIE POV

I didn't mind walking around with him even if every coffee shop we entered with hope of flavored coffee was worthless, spending time with him was quite fan.

'Look! Starbucks!' I pointed at opened store with wide smile.

'If you'll be there first, my treat!' he said and start running Man, you don't know what you started. I smiled at his surprised gaze when I reached the door first.

'Vanilla Latte, please' I commented going to free table, ignoring his mumbling.  After few minutes he joned me with large mug of coffee.

'Who is your bias, anyway?' He asked suddenly and I stopped drinking. I can't ell him the truth.

'Hahaha, looking at your face I presume it's not me~ That's fine, I'll find a way to deal with it.' he added and I raise my eyebrow.

'I'm gonna be an idol you know, I can't bias colleagues from my label.' I said

'Riiight~ Other girls don't see any problem here.'

'I'm not other girls'

'I've already known that'

'What?'

'Huh? Nothing, thinking out loud.' I just sent him confusent look but he changed topic really quickly.

He was asking about my friends, my past, he was impressed when I told him I was one of the most popular cover dancers of Lady Gaga, he asked me about everything and when I answer he reward with his side.

'How about your teammates?Have you met them already?' he seems to be veryworried about that case, no wonder why... I was either.

'Not yet'

'If anyone bully you, tell me!, understand?' he joked but I saw that he was also serious about that. I smiled softly

'Don't oder me' I said and he laughed knowing that I also promised to do so in the same time.

 

We got back to our apartment on evening time. He brough me to my door.

'Tomorrow my members are coming back. Do you want me to introduce you?' he asked and I felt my heart skip the beat.

'Why not. That would be pleasure' I asnwered with smile and open door.
'But this time let's decide time'

'You don't want morning surprise?' he laughed

'Don't even try!' I warned him and Aron lagh again.

'4pm?'

'Fine! Now, have nice evening~'

'Lexie, today was fun' he said suddenly and I turned back to him. If I would know him first. I smiled.

'I think so~'

 

AN: soon drama it's gonna start.