Prologue

Heart 4 Two

October 2012

'Let go of me, you ing !' she slapped his hand and stand up attracting attention of everyone in the cinema. He looked around confused.

'Miss... I'm sorry I just...' he tried to explain. Oh well, she has heard that so many times before. She took her bag, didn't care that was just middle of great movie.

'Yeah, sure. Everyone says the same.' she mumbled and left cinema hall. Everyone was the same. She run her fingers through long hair and sigh trying to calm down. She still could feel his awful hand on her thigh. That awful, old man.

Alexandra Leigh. Beautiful American girl, known as Little Monster dancer. Her youtube channel was the most popular among US Little Monsters - Lady Gaga's fans. Tall, skinny, long bleach blonde hair that she changed at the beginning of high school. Somehow she was always considered to be easy and ty. Situation like that wasn't the first one, she got used to it.

'Great. That supposed to be beginning of great weekend. I don't have any more power for that. Imma just go home' she thought as she enter subway. She already planned some time watching new cover dances, or maybe... She can watch any Lady Gaga's concert on DVD. That would be great idea.

 

'What is that?' she moved her head to the side as in "you may like it" on her channel she found something with girl dressed like Lady Gaga. It looked like photo shot. 'NU'EST debut teasers? What is that? New cover group?' she asked herself as loading video.

Her first impression was... not very good. That wasn't any cover good. That was a k-pop boysband that debuted earlier this year. Basically she accidentally found all of the debut teasers in one video.

'Baekho? Ok, what's the point of that? Minhyun? Hmmm... Is he already after mutation vote? JR? Is it J-R or Junior? Kinda... y, I'd say. Aron, wow... As for Asian... good English, sounds like... American accent. But still.... Oh. THIS IS BOY? Ren...? My God. He looks like girl. He's kinda prettier than me tho. He really looks like Lady Gaga at the beginning. NU'EST....' She looked to the side of YouTube. They had to music videos. Let's check this out.

 

January 2013

When did it happen? Lexie couldn't find this moment when from just a simple interest and impression it turned like that. Every time she looks at him she felt her heart racing, she kept smiling just hearing his voice or just thinking about him. How it was possible? To love someone you've never met.

She danced whole night in her practice room trying to make all of her feelings free. While dancing she felt better. People always say that bathroom is the best place for thinking and you always will find great ideas but for her dancing was the best. Dance In The Dark just finished. She grabbed bottle of water and looked at her reflection in mirror. Blonde, wet hair stuck to her face, her moved up and down as her skin was sinking under the sweat.

 

'I can't just stay like that. I have to work hard. I have to try'

 

October 2015

It's been third year since she saw NU'EST on Youtube for the first time. Now they were in Japan preparing for Japanese full album release and taking events around the Country of Blooming Cherry. And she was here. Standing in front of Pledis Entertainment with a letter in hand. She looked at clock. 3:25pm. She just has 5 minutes before audience. It's time to win her dreams.

'Alexandra. Your dance skills are really impressive, we also have to admit rapping like that is very unique for girls and you sounds really great although your not trained. We have to say, you have that something. But I have to ask you, are you really sure about this? We have one American boy here, Aron. He is American but he just born in LA, he's Asian look. Despite of it he's still less popular than others, Korean fans don't like him that much and he has to be very careful as they like to find something against him. We can say he is bullied by them. You will have worse situation. Don't get me wrong. You are really beautiful and that will make you both: fans and antifans. Are you ready for being bullied?' manager of girl trainees new group spoke. Pledis CEO and other two managers looked at her. She knew all of that. She knew every case around Aron and she was ready for that. She smiled and nodded.

'I've been bullied all my life. I want to fight with than. Eminem had been bullied when he started as he was only white rapper among black rappers. But with his work he got respect and now no one is bullying him. I know Aron's issue. And I want to try and fight with that. I wish to show everyone that if you won't give up and just work hard, you can do anything. That's my goal. I wish to motivate people with my story' she answered. Manager smiled and closed application forms.

'Got it. Welcome in Pledis Entertainment. Meet me in cafe in half an hour, I will explain everything to you and show you around. Then we will help you with moving to your new dorm, unluckily we don't have any place in our girl's dorm, you will be living alone until we choose girl group members to debut so we can place you with them or with trainees left. I will prepare your contract and we will send information to your embassy. You will probably need to go back to LA for activation of worker visa.' they stand up as her new manager explained everything. Lexie nodded and left the room for cafe. So that's it. She got in. She looked at wall. After School, NU'EST, Son Dambi photos everywhere. Someday her new band will be somewhere here between those pics. She smiled looking at Good Bye Bye promotion photo.

'I did it. The new life has just strated.' she whispered to herself with soft smile.