Finally

Reflecting
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi! So a few of you are interested in reading a sequel to this, but honestly I have never given a thought of how I was going to continue the one-shot I had written.  However, I managed to squeeze out something for you guys! I'm actually considering to make it a chaptered story after writing this chapter but it all depends on how much time I have. Hope you enjoy this chapter and do leave a comment down below! Thanks :-)

 

 

 

Sequel

Jimin's POV

I woke up, feeling the emptiness beside my bed. She's gone. Probably out to find Jungkook. 

Chim! I've already left for work by the time you see this. Gotta get to work early to finish up the project with Jungkook. Breakfast's on the table. See you this evening. Have a great day. Love you xx

I was right. She's out with Jungkook. Again. I've heard from her colleagues that the "project" she claimed she was working on had long ended. Who's she trying to lie to?
Out of anger, I crushed the innocent piece of post-it and aimed it at the trash bin under my study table which was at the opposite side of the room. It didn't land inside the bin, but right beside it. 
"," I cursed out loud. Not bothering to pick it up and throw it into the bin, I went straight into the bathroom to have a quick shower. 
A lot of thoughts went through my mind. I wasn't so sure of myself. Not anymore. I felt insecure. And tiny. Would i lose her? My girlfriend of 4 years. What could've gone wrong this time? What did I do wrong? What is it that Jungkook has and I don't ? Right, he has the looks, the body, the charm, the brains, everything to attract anyone. I let out a silent laugh. What has become of me? It was as though I'm stabbed by two knives at the same time. One by my girl, the other by my best friend who has been with me since forever. It hurt, and it sure would leave a scar. Not sure how long it would take to heal, though. Letting out a frustrated yell, I stepped out of the shower to have breakfast that she prepared. 
Would have it be better if I spent more quality time with her? 
I thought. We haven't been spending a lot of time together these days. Her work and my work came between us. And it isn't easy to balance both work and relationship at the same time. 
Then, her apology last night came to my mind. 
Was she really apologetic? But why would she lie to me then? 
I'm way beyond confused. I don't even know how to think anymore. I messed up my neatly combed hair and buried my face in my hands. Who shoul

Please log in to read the full chapter