Ugly

Reflecting
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What were you thinking about huh? Why did you ask Jungkook to pick you up instead of me?” Jimin practically shouted in my face. I have never seen this side of him in our 4 years of dating life. It was scary.

“I did, but you didn’t pick up your phone,” I whispered, fearing that he would shout at me again.

“Stop giving me lame excuses! I didn’t see any missed call from you in my phone! Are you cheating on me?” He gave me a fierce glare as he accused me.

Hearing his words, the volcano in me exploded. “Park ing Jimin. Never accuse me of doing such dirty things!” With that, I gave him a hard slap, but he was in time to stop me with his hand.

“Now you’re even trying to hit me huh. What else do you not dare to do?” he cornered me and pushed our bodies so close I could feel his breath tickling my skin.

I could not keep it in anymore. My tears dropped but I still managed to put up a strong front. “Listen, Park Jimin. If I wanted to cheat on you, I would have done it in a more obvious way. Maybe let you walk in on us making love on our bed.” I spat.

Looking at his eyes that had fire in them. I sighed. “Jimin, what has become of us? You weren’t like this. At least in the last 4 years,” I caressed his cheek while sobbing.

“I’m pretty sure I’m not the one that changed, you are the one who did,” he said gently, with a change in his attitude.

“Don’t cry, baby. I think we both need some time alone. To think whether we are really suited to stay together.” I helplessly cried while letting his words sink into my mind as I watched him grab his hoodie and leaving our apartment.

Please log in to read the full chapter