For You

Reflecting
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

But this doesn't mean my feelings will stop here.

Walking back to my office, I thought about what Jimin hyung told me. Honestly, as a human with a conscious heart and mind, I do feel very guilty. I am aware that what his girlfriend and I are having between us- nothing but a mere affair. Affair, yes. It is not even an official relationship where I can walk down the streets holding her hand in mine and tell the whole world that she's mine, and mine only. I wish I could, but reality says no. No matter how many 11:11's I wish upon, it is just gonna be an unrealistic dream that will never come true, and I have come to terms with myself on that. As much as I adore her, we are not an official couple. As much as I adore her, she has Jimin hyung by her side. I can't have both her and Jimin hyung. If I have her, I'll lose Jimin hyung. If I chose Jimin hyung, I'll lose her. Actually, have I already lost Jimin hyung?

I have never seen her anymore that day, we tried our best to avoid each other. It was terribly unbearable for me.

 

As I shoved the liquor down my throat, it hit me that it she was probably not affected at all. How silly of me to feel this way. 11.27pm. I wonder how she's doing. Well, probably cuddling in bed with Jimin hyung? Making out? Or even making love? I chuckled, drowning in sorrow and allow myself to be absorbed into the loud booming music in the club. The more I think about it, the more indignant I feel. I crushed on her way before Jimin hyung did, isn't Jimin hyung the one who came between us? I am certainly not the one who came between them! I was way beyond furious. Out of anger, I gripped my glass way too hard and it broke into pieces. The shattered glass pieces cut my hand, but the blood that flowed out and the pain on my hand cannot be compared to the amount of tears I shed and the pain I feel in my heart because of her. 

What if he is not around anymore?

"Jungkook, my precious friend. Give this number a call whenever you need it. My brothers will do anything for you," I am suddenly reminded of what a friend who works underground told me not too long ago. (We

Please log in to read the full chapter