Lie 2: Hee Chul's Grades

Based Upon Lies

"No! NO!! I don't NEED tutoring!!" Hee Chul screamed as he was dragged upstairs into the library. "No! Let go of me, Zhou Mi!!"

"Oh, hyung~ Don't worry! You're going to love your tutor!" he exclaimed, shoving Hee Chul through the doors and closing and locking them quickly.

"Mimi!!!" Hee Chul yelled, banging on the door.

"Kim Hee Chul," a smooth voice said, the same voice that he had perfected to speak Korean a few weeks ago.

Hee Chul whipped around, frowning as the boy in the swivel chair continued, "A Korean student here at SM High School who is failing five out of seven of his classes; however, the remaining two classes have averages of 67 percent and 72 percent."

"You got to be kidding me..." Hee Chul groaned as Han Geng closed the file and chuckled.

"Anii~ come sit here, Chullie~" he sang.

"It's hyung!!" Hee Chul whined, reluctantly dragging his feet over to Han Geng.

Han Geng smiled and took his wrist into his hand, pulling him down into his lap and swerving his chair around to face the table. "Here," Han Geng said, shoving a pencil into Hee Chul's fingers. "Do this worksheet and then we'll start your tutoring."

"Why?" Hee Chul complained, beginning to start the worksheet anyways.

"So I know where you stand in your math, English, science, and so on..." Han Geng explained.

Twenty minutes later, Hee Chul was finished with the sheet and leaned back onto Han Geng who'd dozed off. "Here," Hee Chul murmured lowly, shoving the paper into Han Geng's face.

Han Geng scrutinized the work for a moment and frowned. "These are all correct..." he said plainly.

Hee Chul just played with his cellphone.

"Why are you here for tutoring?" Han Geng asked. "If you know all of this, why are you failing?"

"It causes trouble for me... It's what I like..." he answered plainly.

Han Geng bit his lips and exhaled. "Take this," he said, handing Hee Chul a plastic bag.

"What's this?" he asked.

Han Geng gathered his things and replied, "Just eat it. You'll like it. Consider it as a reward for knowing what you should and not needing a tutor."

As Han Geng left, Hee Chul peeked inside the plastic bag. "White... Chocolate?" Hee Chul murmured. He was stunned. Han Geng had said he'd like it...

When Hee Chul had first tutored Han Geng, he'd said he disliked white chocolate. It'd been a lie... But Hee Chul hadn't let on to the fact that it was a lie. How did Han Geng know? Han Geng had somehow broken into Hee Chul and extracted personal information without asking Hee Chul, without even looking at him. Han Geng had managed to peek into Hee Chul's inner thoughts and understand it.

Hee Chul fell to his knees, hugging the chocolate tightly, crying. Finally... Someone who understood... But that wasn't what Hee Chul wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ack~ Boring chapter... I know >< But I'm booked up and overscheduled at school... Stupid writing assigment... As much as I LOVE writing, concrete writing gets to me and drains me SO MUCH~ So now all I have left is abstract writing, which is SO MUCH HARDER to make people understand! ><

And teacher's killing me with anxiety! I want my papers back already so I can see how well I did on the first part!! ><

Someone plese distract me from this... this... THIS!!! XD <3 *HUGSS*

I love you all my lovely readers~!! So... Lovely~~ <3