My Life as Nam Aeri

Upcoming Rainbow

My name is Nam Aeri. A typical girl with an average look. My height is 167cm, weight 47kg, have a dimple on my right cheek, fair skin, long black-coloured hair. If you wanna ask me why did I said that im just a typical girl with average look, it is because I hate being a center of attention. How know how stressful it is when people put a lot of hopes in you but deep inside your heart, you know that you cant fulfil their hopes.

My personalities are just mysterious. Even I don't know what is my personality. Bubbly? Sometimes. Arrogant? Sometimes. Cold? Sometimes... wait! Im tired with the word of 'sometimes'. Let me explain about my real personalities okay? And you judge it yourself.

Well it all started when my parents let me stay with my grandparents when Im still 3 years old. My parents' home at Seoul, Korea while my grandparents' is at Busan. Because of my parents always went overseas for business purpose, they let me stay with my grandparents.

Oh wait, forget to mention. IM NOT THE ONLY CHILD YOU KNOW. I have a brother named Nam Eric and a sister named Nam Ha Ri. My brother went to boarding school at Japan and my sister too. So, they are not a burden anymore because most of the time they will spent it at school.

And thats the reason why i stuck living with my grandparents. Its not like I dont like it. I LIKE.. OH NOT. IM LOVING IT because my grandma and grandpa are cool. They really love me. They always make me happy, they always make me smiles. But deep inside my heart, I jealous when seeing how my classmates' relationship with their parents.

When im 13 years old, I got a letter from a boading school at Daegu. And yeah.. I accept it because I want to feel how it is feel when living at a boarding school, sleeping with friends, open up with them and make a family at there. And to be surprise, there is where I became friend with Haneul, Joo and Chan. How i can befriend with them? Haha. Just.. Wait until I wanna tell you all *winking*

   PS: This is Shin Haneul

My first meeting with Haneul was during the orientation. She kinda asked my name and I just bluf saying that my name is Titan, and because of that, Haneul continue to call my name as Titan rather than Aeri. Funny rite? But thats how our friendship start. day after day, we become close as she is one of my classmates and also my seatmate. We become closer as we always spend our time together and nobody would dare to separate us until..

Joo coming into our live. Actually Joo isn't my classmate at first. Haneul and I is in the first class while Joo is in the second class. Well I bet that most of you being curious at 'how our friendship works' and let me tell you all..

PS: This is Joo

To tell the truth, Joo kind of having some problems with her groupmate and all of the groupmate abandone her. Haneul, who is really soft heaeted and cant stand seeing how sad Joo is, ask my permission either Joo can eat with us or not. And I just let she in. Make another friend will be fun rite? Besides, I can watch Haneul's pleading looks. And day after days Joo officially become my bestfriend.

How about Chan? Ohh. You must be wonder about him rite? Dont worry he is just my bestfriend as we become closer when the teacher assign us to do some pair-assignment betweenn schoolmates. Wait before im going with Chan's introduction, i wanna make an announcement. Chan is NOT my classmate, he is 2 years younger than me because he is 99liner. While me, 97liner. What? Cant pairing assignment be with someone who isnt in the same class? Yes we can because for your information, Chan and I actually is the club member of Student Council, and the teacher which is our adviser, assign us to do some pairing works to lead some particular students who are lack in academic. And my luck, Chan is my pairing-partner. So during that assignment period, we realise that our chemistry is great. We share the same hobby, same interest and same thinking. In other word, Chan just like my other self like twins even though we are not in the same age.

 and another PS: this is Lee Chan

Including Chan, me, Haneul and Joo finally formed a friendgroup. We always spend time together when we needed it, eat together sometimes, and spend our holiday together.

For your information, Haneul is from Daegu while Joo and Chan are from Seoul. Haneul real name is Shin Haneul, Joo is Kim Joo and Chan is Lee Chan. Simple rite? If yes, please remember these three people because without them, the character of bubbly-Aeri = NON

As the time passes, and finally we graduate from highschool, leaving Chan alone. Hahah, funny rite? But Chan surely gonna having a though time without me. Especially everything that relate with 'student concil'. BYE CHAN.. TAKE CARE WELL, CONTINUE YOUR DREAM♥

After we graduate, the three of us went to a separate ways. 
Shin Haneul said that she want to futhering her studies at Seoul, majoring in Computer Programming and Joo said that she want to take some fashion-major-like-i-know-what-she-wanna-take-later, place? Of course Paris.

How about me?

I still haven't decided it yet. Part of me want to learn about biology and become a sucessful doctor, and another part of me want to learn about business and own a cafe that can fulfil everyone's taste.

So, after graduation, I ask my parents to let me stay aside from Busan and take part time job before I decide what I really want to be. Surprisely, my parents allow me and here I am, living alone in an apartment in Seoul, working as a barista in some particular coffee shop..

Mind continue your reading which is about my life as Nam Aeri?