Chapter 7 - Nice to see you again

Pure love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she escaped from the performance hall, she ran straight to her car instead of meeting up with Sister Chung Ae. Her mind went wild. She was crazy, definitely crazy. How could she just kiss a stranger in a public place like that? What if someone took picture of them? What if he told the world about the kiss? What the hell did she do? She ruined, she ruined. Her head kept banging on her steering wheel as she rethought about her stupid action earlier. But then when she calmed down, all she could think about was how sweet that kiss was. The tender of his lips were still lingering on hers. Her heart jumped fast again thinking about that. How could a man’s lips be that soft? And the way he covered her head with his big hand, so romantic, and manly.

Unknowingly, she smiled.

Just who was that guy? She really wanted to see him again … Maybe she should. Just got out of the car and ran back there, he probably was still around but … She better didn’t do that. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for something new. Her heart wasn’t totally healed from her recent breakup with Beak Chang Ju.  She lost trust in man after that day.

 Chang Ju was one of her longest relationship. She accepted him despite his gangster background because she believed that he was a good person. He opened C-Jes because Jun Ho asked for his help. Chang Su was Jun Ho’s best friend back when they went to college in China. As Jun Su, Yu Chun, and Jae Jong had an ugly partway with TVXQ, no agency wanted to accept them. So with one word from Jun Ho, Chang Ju found C-Jes so JYJ can have a home. And he had been super nice to Jun Su and Jun Su also loved him as a real brother. She knew him from several times that he came over to drink with Jun Su and Jun Ho. Her two boys were super low tolerance so they always ended up passed out first leaving Ji Hyo and Chang Ju finishing the alcohol. Several time like that, they started talking, getting to know each other, and then falling in love.

 Chang Ju surely changed a lot after dating Ji Hyo. She made he want to be a better person even though she had never complained about his gangster background. It was just because being with her, knowing her beautiful heart making him want to change for the better so he could deserve her. He limited his contact with his gangster world even though his father was a mob boss. And his business operated 100 percent legit, no more gangster method.

 Thing went great between them for two years even though they both agreed not to public their relationship for the shake of her career. But then when their love was at the happiest time, when they thought about married, thing happened. She caught him making out with a young idol inside his office. Her heart was broken and despite how much effort he putted in apologizing and begging for her forgiveness. He even fired that idol as he claimed that she came on him first. However, it was too late, she closed her door and deleted him from her life. Even though she stayed strong, her heart still ached. She invested too much trust and too much love in that relationship.

Thinking about that sad memory, she her car engine, accelerated the gas and drove away. Her heart was definitely not ready and that guy, somehow her sixth sense told her that he would have a great control over her heart, could turn it upside down and it was definitely the last thing she needed. She didn’t want anyone to control her heart but herself.  Earlier was just a daydream and she determined to forget about that, about him, about that crazily sweet kiss.

It was a week after that day. Thing pretty much got back to normal. The image of him sitting on the piano was still haunting her dreams once in a while but at least her heart didn’t thud uncontrollably anymore. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter