Chapter 4 - Back to her world

Pure love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years disappeared from the entertainment world, Ji Hyo expected that no one would recognize her or at least paparazzi wouldn’t pay much attention to her anymore. But reality is totally different than her imagination. As soon as she and Yeo Jin step out of their car to walk into the restaurant in Hong Dae Street, where they often ate when they were in college, a bunch of reporters from middle of nowhere attack her with cameras and questions.

“Song Ji Hyo –ssi? Is it really you?”

“Where have you been?”

“Are you making a comeback?”

Those boring questions keep repeating even though she clearly doesn’t have a slightest interest in responding them.

 Quickly after that, netizens join the reporters. Cameras keep flashing. Ji Hyo is in daze for a while with the overwhelming attention but when she comes down, she spreads the crowd a part and slowly walks to a teenage girl who is crying as if she is in a funeral.

“Why are you crying?” – Ji Hyo softly asks, taking out the tissue in her bag and cleans the tears off that girl face.

Suddenly, the girl hugs Ji Hyo tightly. – “Unnie, where has you been the last 4 years? I was so worry. I thought that something wrong happened to you. I am a big fan of you, unnie.”

Ji Hyo smiles kindly while caressing that girl back, trying to calm her down from the heavy sobbing – “Unnie sorry, I should have said goodbye.”

“Are you making a comeback, unnie?” – The girl asks, sobbing.

Ji Hyo looks at her kindly – “If there are more fans like you out there, I will definitely make a comeback.” – Earlier today, she still hesitated on making a comeback but right now, she thinks she makes up her mind. The support from her fans is overwhelmed. She was tired of the fame and popularity but now she remembers why she worked so hard before, after she debuted.

 Because of the love of her loyal fans.

She was an orphanage and there never were much love in the orphan that she could receive. But as she got famous, she received love from so many people, even though they are strangers and most of them had never met her in their live. Still, they gave her so much passion so if making a comeback can please them. It is the least she can do for them.

The girl dries her tears and looks at Ji Hyo with hope – “Really unnie? Of course there are many more people like me. We keep your fan page open for the last 4 years. We never stop searching for you, unnie. Please come back, unnie.” – Her voice is super enthusiastic and Ji Hyo heart feels tingling. It is nice to be loved again.

Right, she should come back to the world that she belongs to. She should forget about the other world, the world that was definitely had no space for her. Even though … even though that person is living in that world …

Wrapping her arm around the girl’s shoulders, Ji Hyo turns to the reporters who have been recording the whole touching conversation. – “Hello all, sorry for disappearing for such a long time without saying goodbye. I am so touched that you all still give me so much love. So as appreciation, I will make a comeback. Please support me as you always did.” – She bowls 90 degree at the camera and the whole crowd breaks out in celebration mode. Ji Hyo can’t help but spread a few tears from overwhelming. Then she turns to Yeo Jin – “Don’t you mind to drive me to one more place with me?”

Yeo Jin shakes her head with a pleasure smile – “Not at all.”

Leaving the crowd, not without taking about 100 pictures and signing several hundred autographs of course, Ji Hyo gets into Yeo Jin car – “You k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter