Begining

Lock it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So yes I might have to change the ''goodness'' of the characters, they are gangsters and they need to be badass , hence the police!au. So ye i might have 'dirtied' seventeen a bit here. Basically I had to put Coups in a mafia boss role , aka rich af and rude to the bone , and ye. You wanted bad boys? Here you have it.

 

 

Mingyu wiped his forehead with the back of the glove.He couldn't leave not even a single evidence , no spit , not hair , no sweat , that put the group in danger. He has been watching the street right in front of him for 2 hours now and  his back were about to give in , but he remained on his position, stomach down on the hard cement of the building he was on top of. It was almost 2 am and the street was well lit except for the alley in between two buildings and the corner of the street. Not many people were out having fun, the cold weather being the guilty of that factor. But that didn't bother some Mingyu , who was known to be the best shooter in Seventeen, with Wonwoo being the second best, and Mingyu knowing the latter , the other male will never admit it. The brief thought of Wonwoo made Mingyu's mind distract itself from his mission. Mission which S.coups, their leader , had given him. He remembered his leaders words.

 

 

3 days ago

Mingyu , Minghao and Seungkwan entered the the elevator with Minghao  pressing the -3 button, the doors closing with a 'ding'. Seventeen's hide out was , if Mingyu could say , the best out of all mafia related buildings. It was a regular hotel with 5 floors: (the 5th floor being the rooftop's pool and entertainments , 4th , 3rd  and 2nd floors being the rooms and whatnots , the 1st floor being the reception and the gymnasium) , beautiful tiled floors , ceilings painted by the best painters in South Korea, furniture which you could see your own reflection and simply put the whole building was a master piece. The -1 floor was their own 'amusement' , a night club were no onev knew the evil that those blasting sounds hid. the -2 floor was Strategy/Information/Hacking rooms , where SEVENTEEN gathered and used when they had a mission. But below it was headquarters for one of the three remarkable dangerous gangs around Seoul, SEVENTEEN, their leader being S.coups , a no body until 3 years ago when he provocked a fight with Gangnam's toughest gang leader and won; Ever since then S.coups name has been from mouth to mouth , pronounced with fear or even repugnance. 

A 'ding' brought Mingyu down to earth from his thoughts and he followed the other two into the long and golden corridor towards S.coups office. Mingyu still couldn't believe his eyes, the ceiling was painted with all of their faces , some had a 'x' in red which Mingyu avoided to look at. Those were the past members who betrayed the group and S.coups had to dirty his hands with them. 

Closing in on the glazed brown door , Mingyu then saw the two other members faces; white as a sheet of paper , as if they were like a prey entering the lion's cage; 'They chose this life , I don't get why they seem so unwilling to do their jobs', as he thought of that he directly looked at Seungkwan , who in his opinion , only joined the gang because he begged the leader to do so. Mingyu didn't hate him, he taller was known to be groups challenger; resuming Seungkwan always had something to say and that led to SEVENTEEN reputation of fighting and making whatever group they were fighting int a mess.

He stepped up his step and walked in front of the others, gaining a few sighs , of relief , and a hum from mandarin boy. As he was the first to reach the dooble wooden polished door , he grabbed the lion headed handlers and pushed them f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter