Chapter 2: Meeting of Friends

Curse of Gyungdon High

Someone's POV:

It was the second day of school. While Luhan and Yuri were walking, Luhan spoke.

"Hey, I walked you to the gate yesterday, right? Some weird short guy wearing our same uniform, approached me. He was saying things about our classroom, that it was cursed?"

"Maybe he was trying to scare you." Yuri answered back.

"He looks serious and, oh, he has chubby cheeks and he's cute."

"Is it just me or are you attracted to.. boys?"

"Oh no no, I am manly." Luhan proudly said. "I just want you to see him"

"Whatever you say Lu, we're not even halfway through the school year and yet you make me see boys."

"Oh, I met another yesterday..." Yul looked at Luhan suspiciously "Whaat?!" Luhan scoffed. "It's just because we're new here, you know."

"..Well, he said he has been here for two years aannd, he and I are friends. You gotta see him Yuri."

"Well, we can eat lunch together, with that 'friend' of yours." Yuri said, emphasizing the word "friend".

RECESS.

"Hey Hyung!" A tall man whose hair is blonde greeted Luhan.

"Oh hey Sehun! I would like you to meet Yuri..." Luhan said, while pulling Yuri's arm. Sehun frowned at the movement.

"Hello, Me and Luhan are.. just friends." Yuri pushed Luhan away.

"Oh, so you're my noona? Nice meeting you Noona."

"You look like Lu a lot." Yuri said.

Yuri, Luhan and Sehun were walking in the school campus, Yuri felt as if she was forgotten because only Luhan and Sehun were talking and laughing, but she didn't mind.

Yuri felt her head hurt. She was hearing voices, she heard girls laughing, someone shouting and a banging door.

Yul stopped for a bit, Lu and Se didn't notice Yul's presence so they looked behind and saw Yul, holding her head.

While Yul was holding her head, a doe-eyed girl accidentally bumped into Yuri.
"What the Fu-" the girl was about to curse but then she saw the other one on the floor already. "I-I'm sorry!!" She said.

"Noona"
"Yuri!"
Both Luhan and Sehun said.

The doe-eyed girl, helped Yuri stand up. "I'm really sorry!"

Yuri was kinda dizzy but she managed to reply to the doe-eyed girl. "I-it's okay."
"Are you sure you're okay? You don't seem okay. I'm Im Yoona." Yoona said then smiled wide.

Yuri's heart softened. "I'm Kwon Yuri." Yuri smiled back.

"Ehem." Luhan pretending coughing.

"Hyung, they were having a moment." Sehun said, emphasizing the word 'moment'.

"Yuri, are you okay?" Luhan asked.

"Yes, Luhan. Gosh, I thought you were already neglecting me because you only kept on chatting with Sehun." Yuri said.

"I-is that so, Yuri? I-I'm really sorry." Luhan said, feeling guilty. He didn't mean to leave Yuri like that, it's just that... He feels kinda happy with Sehun.
"Yes." Yuri said, frowning. Yuri knew that Luhan was feeling sorry from head to toe, so she just went on with the flow.. But, what she didn't know is, Yoona was thinking of something.

"Uhm... Luhan-ssi, right? Is it okay if I accompany Yuri? I mean, it's okay if you don't wan-"

"Ask Yul." Luhan coldly said.

Yoona was kinda frightened.

"Yah! Lu! How can you be cold around her? I'm just kidding, okay? Yoona's right. Let's split up, you and Sehun go away." Yuri jokingly said.

-

"Hmm, so how many years have you been studying here?" Yoona asked Yuri, starting a conversation.

"Well, I'm a transferee so it's my first time here? How bout you?"

"I am a student in here for 2 years."

"Hmm, two years? So, you've been classmates with Taeyeon?"

"Uh-huh. How'd you know?"

"Well, in the first day of school. A lot introduced then they kept on mentioning Taeyeon's name. Is she famous or anything?"

"She's not famous, but I guess it's just she was like our mother for the past two years." Yoona laughed.

"Mother? How?"

"Before, there were lots of accidents and a lot of-"

"YOU!"

Both Yuri and Yoona was shocked and turned to where the voice was.

"Are you both in Class 4-C?"

A short, serious guy with chubby cheeks? Yul thought.

"Yes." The girls both said.

"Do you even know something about that classroom? Do you know that there was an accident 50 years ago?"

"Huh?" That was all Yuri can say. Yuri then remembered what Luhan said, maybe he's just scaring us.

"Uhm, Are you kidding me?" Yuri asked. Yoona was just looking at her.

"No, I'm serious. A girl before was found de-"

"STOP IT!" Yuri shouted while holding her head. Yoona was shocked and so did the guy.

"I'm sorry, Sir. My friend is actually hurting right now. So, please excuse us."

Yoona then helped Yuri to go to the clinic.

 

Author's Note: I was going to update yesterday but I did not feel well. Until now, I feel kinda weak and sick. Sorry because today's update is short. It's just about meeting the others though. I did not include TaeNy and BaekYeol first. Maybe in the next chapter, I will try to write the 3rd one today!!! 

Thanks to those who subscribed ^^ You can comment your thoughts, suggestions or anything or even talk to me! I am willing to answer all of that.

Thank you! Saranghae y'all!