Chapter 3: Dream

Curse of Gyungdon High

Yuri dozed off in the clinic, while she was sleeping sudden events flashed through her head. 

 

Yuri's dream. 

"Are you sure she is the girl?" From Yuri's dream, the man's face is blurry. But he is in a black suit, his face was kinda old and he has a blonde hair. Everything can be seen except for his face. 

"Yes Sir. I can see that she was struggling with her thoughts, she even held her head." A familiar short guy can be seen in Yuri's dream. 

"We don't have enough evidence. We can't just apply the spells on her." 

"Okay, sir. I will try to look for evidence." 

SCENE 2 OF YURI'S DREAM 

A tall girl can be seen in front of the blackboard, holding a knife. She was shouting, "THE SPIRIT IS HERE. IT CAN BE ONE OF US, IM TELLING YOU ALL. I DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PAST DEAD CLASSMATES." The girl then pointed the knife to her neck then pushed it through. Making all of her blood splatter all over her classmates' faces. 

"NO! NO! IT CAN'T BE" Yuri heared a familiar voice, a voice that sounds like Yoona's. She saw Yoona moving hysterically. Yoona went to get the knife from the girl's hand, then stabbed all her classmates one-by-one, except for Yuri. When everyone was dead, Yoona came to Yuri, then said, "Now that everyone's dead, can I kill myself now?" 

Yuri woke up crying, but not making a sound. Her tears are falling down like there's no tomorrow. Her eyes were puffy but there was not a single sound, she had made. 

She shifted on the clinic bed, when she moved she can feel that she hit something, turns out to be Yoona. 

Yoona quickly lifted her head and saw a crying Yuri, she panicked, didn't know what to do.

"Y-Yuri Eonni?!?! Are you okay?!?!" 

Yuri starts to cry, she feels something heavy on her chest. She doesn't know if it's because of her dream, or is she just that scared?

"Yoona." Yuri said, motioning Yoona to come near her.

When Yoona came near her, Yuri hugged the younger one. 

"I-I had a bad dream." 

Yuri told Yoona about her dream then Yoona said. "So, you cried because you dreamt of me?" Yoona said, while laughing out loud. 

A day hasn't even passed and yet Yoona is already showing her colors to Yuri. 

"Yah! It's just you're scary in my dream." 

"I don't know, Eonni, if I should feel delighted because you find me scary or happy because we just met today and I already appeared to you dream." 

"Oh please, Yoong. You're the one who's dreaming." 

"Really Eonni? Wait, did you just pronounce my name wrong?" 

"Aniyo!" Yuri cutely said. "As far as I can remember, I called you that in my dream." 

"You're really weird, Eonni." Yuri just rolled her eyes at Yoona's statement. "Did I call you some names in your dream too, Eonni?" 

"Hmm, yeah, You called me 'Goddess' and 'Pretty'." 

Yoona pretended that she was choking and coughing. Yuri slapped her in the arm a little bit hard. Yoona then stopped choking then looked at Yuri's eyes straightly as if she had done something wrong. 

Then in a deadpan tone, she said, "Now that everyone's dead, can I ki-" 

"YAH! YOONG!" Yuri said while throwing her the pillow.

Yoona laughed out loud.

"Just kidding, Eonni. We should go, I think you're already okaayyy." Yoona said. 

 

While Yoona and Yuri were walking someone shouted. 

"YOONGIE!!!!" then ran and jumped to Yoona's back.

"TAEYEON UNNIE!!! ARGH!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!" Yoona said.

Behind them is a girl who Yuri found it familiar. 

She's Taeyeon's #1 fan, right? Yuri thought. 

Yuri looked at the girl's impression, no eyesmiles at all. Only a grumpy face. 

It really is her, she looks jealous, right now. Yuri thought. 

 

Yoona noticed the presence of "Taeyeon's #1 fan". 

"Hey Tiff Unnie!!! Can you please slap Taeyeon Unnie hundred times." Yoona demanded. 

"Oh sure Yoongie." the girl named 'Tiff' said but before she slaps Taeyeon, she saw Yuri. She was clinging onto Taeyeon but she let go and approached Yuri.

"Ooh la la, who's this, Yoongie?" Tiff said while checking on Yuri from head to toe. 

Yuri kinda found it weird, but then, the Tiff girl winked at Yuri.

She somehow got the message and played on. 

Yuri posed in front of Tiffany, Tiff smiled wide at Yuri cause she know what's up. 

Tiffany tied her arm on Yuri's neck. Yuri put her hand on Tiff's waist. 

Both Yoona and Taeyeon was shocked and had her mouths agape. 

Tiffany and Yuri were trying hard not to laugh. 

"I'm Yuri and you?" Yuri said, winking at Tiffany. 

"Im Tiffany, you're kinda hot." Tiffany said in a y voice. 

Soon, Taeyeon walks out. Yoong was still staring with open and her eyes were big. 

"Yah! Tae where are you going?" Tiff shouted, but before she goes she laughs so hard the gives Yuri an eyesmile. "Thanks sis! I didn't know you can read my message." 

"No problem, you gotta comfort her and prevent her from stabbing me." Yul said. 

Tiffany then went to Taeyeon. 

 

Yoona was still not moving in her position. Yuri then closed her alligator mouth with her hand, "Flies will enter". 

Yoona just looked at her blankly, Yuri pinched her cheek "Hehe! Yoong so cute." 

Yoona just smiled. 

 

Author's POV:

I am trying my best to make this fanfic a scary one, but one does not simply discard a YoonYul and TaeNy moment, right? 

Next chapter will have a splash of TaeNy then the other EXO members will appear.

What can you say about the dream Yuri had? Is it a dream or...? 

 

I did two UDs today, so maybe the next one will be tomorrow? Hehe. Please comment! And suggest. Saranghae y'all