His Best Friends

When Two Worlds Collide

 

No Ones POV:

Eunji stood there looking around confused but a bit amazed, she then look a t Woohyun and his friends and smiled a little even if they didn’t notice her. Nicole spotted Eunji smiling and smiled back then start approaching her.

“You must be Woohyun’s friend right? “She said I a clear and bright tone, all Eunji did back was nod slowly and give a small shy smile a bit unsure if her a Woohyun are really friends but what was another way to describe her relation with him… yeah no other way at the moment, She thought and give a small shy smile.

“We are Woohyun’s Best Friends. Well I’m his cousin but yeah... We are like best friends” Nicole Walked over and linked arms with Eunji, her sudden but friendly action startled Eunji a little because she wasn’t used to all the kindness being given to her but she played along.

“I’m Nicole” she Introduced herself to Eunji and gave her a little squeeze.

“And that frog looking oppa right there” she said pointing to Minho and chuckling “That Minho” Eunji looked up at the tall handsome guy Nicole was pointing at, she chuckled a little at Nicole statement and gave him a small wave

“Hey…ummm… YAH Nikki.. You never asked the cutie her name!” Minho said looking at Eunji and smiling… Minho’s Statement cutie made Eunji blush a little and Woohyun could help but to notice but he didn’t say a word.

“Oh..” she laughed a soft laugh that sounded like bell chimes “Sorry and what is your name Cutie?”

Eunji just about to open to answer Woohyun interfered,

“It Eunji not Cutie…” He said in Korean and right after knowing Eunji wouldn’t understand her said in English, “she isn’t that cute anyways”

Krystal who was quietly watching from the side immediately got her sprit back after hear Woohyun say that. Nicole couldn’t help but to roll her eyes and then look back and Confused looking Eunji who was watch everyone tower around her.

“Yes she is she is all small and confused and omo.. I like her!”

“She is the same height as you, you just wear heel all the time!” Minho said laughing

“Whatever, but Woohyun-ah.. Don’t be mean to Jiji okay!?!” Nicole said pointing her finger

“Jiji?” they all questioned

“Yeah Eunji new nickname YO!” Nicole responded with a giggle  

“Wow unnie...Anyway you forgot to introduce me!” Krystal said coming in between Nicole and Eunji.

“Oh right Eunji this is Krystal, she the maknea of our group~” Nicole said linking arms with Krystal, Eunji nodded and waves but Krystal could help but to pull Eunji into a tight hug, in fact a really tight hug.

“aww nice to meet you Unnie I hope we will be good friends” she said still hug and moving close to Eunji’s ear, all Eunji did was nod and lightly guy back

“We came be good friends too all you have to do it stay out of my way...”

Eunji was taken back and confused at this comment, but before she could respond Krystal had let go and started following the other so Eunji did the same. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dear beloved Readers/subcribers,

okay i know...it not pinkfinite4ever... your thinking who the hell is this new author. Well it still me a new accont though.. I'm sorry for all those who liked my other account i really am but i decided to opne a new account and then tranfer the story to this account someday.. and well that day was today and Also i have finlly came back from and updated after like three months of nothing..I'm sorry you guy... i blame it all on the massive amount of school working that clouded up my creative side.. BUT school is over now and I am back and I know i have said this before and never did anything OTL but i will now! i will Try my very very very very very best to update often and in fact i am only 6 subcribes away from 50 and a soon as areach 50 i will make a double update that day~! So anyways I'm sorry for the account change and everything but i hope you guys still support this story~ it starting to get somewhere you guys! so please support and continue reading and I love you guys and your comment you all i want as Friends~!

                                                                                                                       Love, 

                                                                                                                  Pureseoul (used to be know as Pinkfinite4ever)