Not a Normal Day!

When Two Worlds Collide

No Ones POV:

 

T he elevator stop and the doors opened, the woman was the first to step out and she continues to walk a head expecting Eunji to follow behind her.

The floor they were in was nearly deserted, no one was there, and the entire desks were empty.

                                “Hey Is always so empty here” Eunji asked looking around

                                “No it just that there is a very important meeting going on, you know there will be a lot of changes are going to happen today”

                                “Really… wow.. But I still don’t know why I’m here”

                                “ You’re not very patient are you?” Eunji could tell the woman was get a little annoyed so she kept quiet and didn’t respond back.

                They kept walking for a bit more and stopped at a glass door that said ‘Mr. Nam’s Office’, The woman stopped at the door,

                                “Here you go Miss Eunji we are finally here, all your questions… will be answered her”

                                “You’re not coming with me?” Eunji asked giving the woman a slight Pouty face,

Thw woman smiled and said  she wasn’t , this made Eunji frown a bit she liked this pretty unnie… even if she had only spent like 5 minutes or so with her she did want the unnie to leave.

                                “By the way what is unnie’s name?” Eunji asked smiling a bit

                                “It’s Ju-ah, Choi Ju-Ah” She smiled back and walked away leaving Eunji standing by the door alone

Meanwhile sat on the other side of the door was Woohyun facing his father in complete silences and Mr. Jung who Woohyun really respected, more than his own father actually, stood next to his father? Mr. Jung He was very kind hearted and treated Woohyun really nicely, different then how most people treated him.   

                They all heard a soft, light knock on the door; Mr. Jung turned to the door and looked Mr. Nam

                                “She’s here” Mr. Jung said and walking over to the door and opened it

Eunji instantly smiled see that her father was the one who opened the door she hugged him and sniffled a little

                                “Appa… I have no clue what going on… am I in trouble? Eunji asked with shaky voice

Woohyun looked at her and smiled recognizing her; she was the cute confused looking girl with the pretty smile

                                “No you’re not honey, just come in sit down” Eunji nodded and followed behind her father

As she followed she saw the handsome guy who called her pretty, he flashed a killer smile at her and she managed to give a shy smile back. Woohyun chuckled and Eunji blushed a bit, Mr. Nam who saw this smiled to himself think this will be easier then he thought.

                                “Eunji… Hello Dear” Mr. Nam says smiling

                                “Hello” Eunji reposed with shy quite tone

                                “Take a sit next to Woohyun here I need to talk to you both about something” Mr. Nam pointed Eunji to the seat next to Woohyun. Eunji shyly walked over and sat next to Woohyun and tried her best to avoid eye contact.

                                “So you two most likely don’t know each other so I will help you out Eunji this is Woohyun, Nam Woohyun, My son and heir to the whole company he is currently studying business at Seoul U” Eunji had no choose but to look over at him and smile extending her hand out, normally Woohyun to take that hand and kiss it but with his father around he couldn’t do that so he took her hand and smiled shaking it.

                                “And Woohyun-sii this is Jung Eunji, my only and only daughter she is also currently studying Business but at Induk University “Eunji looked down she didn’t really like taking phycology and all she wanted to take music… but her father refuses. 

                                “Nice too meet you Eunji-shii” Woohyun stopped shaking her hand and smiled

                                “N-n-nice to meet you to Woohyun-shii” Eunji smiled back Shyly, Woohyun wanted to say please call me oppa but once again his father had stopped him from working his magic .

                                “Okay…” Mr. Nam said interrupted the little moment they were having, knowing his son he knew he was just treating Eunji like all those other girls but that is not how Mr. Nam wanted Woohyun to see Eunji he had plans for then, Eunji he wanted a precious young girl like her to be his daughter, He know about everything she has been thought Mr. Nam would always Listen to Mr. Jung sorrowful talk about how he wants he daughter to have much better, He knew Eunji was perfect for this.

                                “Me and Mr. Jung as both of your fathers have decided to send you both to American this summer”

Mr. Nam and Mr. Jung both smiled at their kids, Eunji was confused and Woohyun just sat back in his chair amused by the cute confused face Eunji had on.

                                “W-w-why me? What is the point of this?”  Eunji asked

                                “eunji honey Appa Thought  this would be good for you to get away from all this.. Appa can’t stand to see you over worked and sad all the time; I wanted you to enjoy yourself for once so I decide to put you in suggestion”

                                “But I would have chosen you anyways without your father suggestion; you’re a kind caring sweet and reasonable young lady I can trust. I want you to look after Woohyun While you’re there make sure he keeps out of trouble”

                                “You never told us the point of us going to America is the Frist place “Woohyun Interrupted his father

                                “ A summer of bonding* Mr. Nam Smiled and got up and put one arm around Woohyun and the other around Eunji

                                “That’s all you need to know, anyways you should getting packed I booked tickets for a flight to LA next week” Woohyun looked at his dad like he was crazy, meanwhile Eunji was still so confused it was even funny anymore.

                                “Bonding? Why bonding? And it not summer yet it only April… well it will be may next week but that spring, how long is this trip 1 week 2 weeks?”  Eunji exploded with Questions making Mr. Nam Chuckle

                                “4 months and I take back what I said a spring/summer trip” He smiled he wanted this to work out more than ever he only wanted the best for his son same with Mr. Jung he only wanted the best of his daughter . They don’t know how their kids might react if they hear the real reason for this so they will try their best to be patient and let them do all the work. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it short guy >n< but anyways i like to say it literally cried when i saw tht i had all these subcribers... i love you guys sooo much!!!! Happy Holidays, nd Merry Christmas to you all~ ♥♥ love you with all my heart that you so much for supporting~

 

Merry Christmas From Pinkfinite4ever♥