Not Such a Normal Day Anymore

When Two Worlds Collide

No Ones POV:

Sitting on his couch Woohyun heard his phone he picked it up and was surprised by the caller id. He took a deep breath and picked it up.

                “Annyeong” Woohyun greeted with a respectful tone

                                “Good Morning Son” he heard his appa powerful deep voice ring in his ear

                                “Good Morning” He said back

                                “Surprised you’re awake… you should get used to it”

                                “Yeah… “Woohyun laughed awkwardly

                                “Okay let get down to business I need you to come to the company today to attend an important meeting… be there 10:00 A.M. Sharp!”

Woohyun heard the click noise from the other said. His father hung up before he could even answer.

Woohyun sighed and got up and went to go get ready for the “meeting” he made a sad face so much for my Saturday he thought.

                                                                  

Eunji sat on the park bench watch two little kids; a boy and girl, Plying in the sandbox laughing and having a good time they were Eunji thought they were so cute. Then she saw the little girl getting up to leave and the boy hugging her..

                                “awww” Eunji said out loud smiling at the very cute scene.

Then as the little girl walked away the boy started to take his stuff and leave too. Eunji was sad that the both left they were so fun and cute to watch. She sight and took out her phone to check the time. She sighed seeing it was only 10:30 she didn’t kill anytime at all basically. She shoved her phone back into sweatshirt pocket heavily sighing.

Eunji got up from the bench and started walking through the park see couples and groups pass by lonely old her, she let out a deep sigh. Sometimes Eunji wished she wasn’t so shy and awkward so she could make friends but, Eunji was worried what people first thing of her and she worries if she is good enough for the people.  It was all basically because of her lack of confidence... She felt like she had nothing to be confident about.

                Loss in her thoughts it took Eunji awhile to hear her phone ringing, she hurries and picks up her phone.

                                “Hello?” Eunji answer

                                “Eunji?” a voiced answered back

                                “Appa~ what up?” Eunji’s face lit up as she realized it was her dad

                                “Hi honey can Appa ask you a favor?”

                                “Sure Appa what is it?”

                                “Well you know how you wanted a job?”

                                “Oh yeah… I do what about it”

                                “Well I kinda got a job for you that can help me and you at the same time”

What job could that be, whatever it was Eunji would mind she would all the hard work in the world just to make some money to save up for what she really wanted to study music.

                                                     

Woohyun pulled up in front of the Nam Corporation building in his black beautiful Mercedes glissading in the sunlight of a very warm sunny spring day in early May.  He parked the car and got out sighing, while walking he saw a shy cute girl walking around the front entrance unsure and confused. Woohyun quicken his pace to catch the girl before she leaves.  

                                “Excuse me Miss?” Woohyun said from behind it seem to have startled her a bit

                                “Oh... Y-yes” Eunji was startled by this very tall and good looking guy who approached her

                                “Are you lost? “

                                “Oh…Ani I’m just you know wait here for someone”

                                “Oh okay because you looked kind of lost”

                                “Nope I’m fine but thanks for your Concern” She Smiles a very radiant that kind of made Woohyun’s Heart flutter.

                                “No Problem, I couldn’t help but to notice a pretty girl like you anyways “Woohyun Winked and flashed his Killer smile at the dazzled girl who flushed a deep red.  Woohyun Chuckled a little

                                “hope I can see you around” With those words he walked off not letting her answer because he know that girl was always come to him if he left like that .

Eunji just stood there for a long moment taking everything that she just heard in slowly; Did a guy like that just call her pretty? Did he just wink at her? She was so confused but shook it off knowing that there was a chance he was way older and that she wouldn’t see him again.

                With everything that just happened behind her she walked into the building taking a deep breath and walk toward the lady at the desk.

                                “Excuse me?” Eunji said hope to get the attention of the Woman busily typing way something that looks very important. She looked up and smiled

                                “Yes Miss?”

                                “ Ummm… yes I’m looking for Mr.Jung? I’m this daughter he called he here…where may he be? “

                                “Oh Mr. Jung Daughter, Eunji right? We have been expecting you Miss” She smiled and stood up

                                “ Ehhh?? Eunji was really puzzled

                                “Right this way” She me to the elevator and got on with her. “they are waiting for you in the top floor conference room” She Informed her.

                                 “They? Who? Eunji asked beyond Confused at this point

The woman Smiled and didn’t answer and Eunji just kept trying to figure out what was going on in her head while they rode up the elevator. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry i did not update in a while D: i had a short writers block but anyways i hope you liked comment and let me know :)