Sequel

Secret Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three months after their lastest secret rendezvous. Both of them were too busy with their packed schedule until couldn’t make a time to meet up. They only communicated through katalk or skype. Of course they missed each other badly, but they couldn’t do anything and it bothered Jiyong so much.

“Hey, what’s with that frown?” asked one of his group’s member, Seunghyun.

“Nothing.” He fake smiled, hope that Seunghyun would buy it but unfortunately he wouldn’t. Seunghyun knew him like too well that he knew whether Jiyong said the truth or not.

“You know that you can’t hide your problem with me, right? C’mon, Jiyong, tell me your problem.” Jiyong let out a sigh, but before he answered, Seunghyun spoke first. “Is this about Sooyeon?”

Jiyong nodded. As Jiyong’s girlfriend, Jessica already close to Big Bang’s members, especially Seunghyun because he’s the one who introduced her to his leader.

“I didn’t see you with her these past three months. You both didn’t fight, right?” Jiyong shook his head. “Then, what’s the problem?”

“Missing her so bad? I don’t know, hyung. I just felt that I need to make our relationship go to the public so that I can date her freely, without bother for wearing disguises.”

“Wait, Jiyong-ah, don’t make a decision this quick. You have to consider many things, like what’s with the fans’ reaction after they know about this, are you going to take a new level on your relationship, and many else.”

“I’m sure our fans are mature enough to accept their idol’s relationship. But, what do you mean with if I will take a new level on my relationship?”

“Do you want to marry Sooyeon?” asked Seunghyun out of sudden.

“What’s with the sudden question?”

“Just answer it, Jiyong-ah.”

“I want to. But I’m not sure when it is.” Said Jiyong. “Why?”

“You better keep your relationship as a secret if you don’t have any plan to take your relationship to the serious one.”

“You mean if I want to reveal our relationship, I must have a plan to marry her?”

Seunghyun nodded. “At least you both engaged. You can marry whenever you ready then.”

“I’ll talk to her first about this.”

“Wait, you haven’t tell her about your plan yet? Oh my God. Jiyong, you know how furious your girlfriend is if you suddenly reveal your relationship to the public without she even know it, don’t you?”

“Maybe I forgot about it. Thanks for your sudden wise words, so that I can consider some things to do my plan.”

“You’re welcome, buddy. Don’t forget to tell Hyunsuk hyung, after with Sooyeon.” Said Seunghyun then he went to his room, leaving Jiyong alone in the living room.

When Jiyong was about to go to the kitchen to drink some water before talking to his girlfriend, his phone ringing. He smiled when he looked at the caller’s ID.

“Hey, gorgeous!” greeted him with his cheerful voice.

“Hey, handsome!” greeted her as cheerful as he was. “What are you doing?”

“Just staying in the dorm, how about you?”

“Still in the office, but I kinda bored right now. Want to grab lunch with me? It’s been awhile.”

“Three months are not awhile, Sooyeon-ah. Of course I want. At the usual restaurant?”

“Yep, and the usual table.”

“Okay then. I also want to tell you something.”

“What?”

“Secret. I’ll tell you later. Go back to work, Sooyeon-nim. Love you!” said Jiyong then hang up the call, before his girlfriend cursed at him for being the first to hang up the call while she was the one who called him.

“This punk, how dare him hang up the call before me. Good thing that he’s handsome and I love him, or if not I may kill him.” Cursed Jessica under her breath, before paid her attention back to the papers again.

After a good two hours, it finally a lunch time. Jessica immediately grabbed her bag and went to her car. She arrived at their favourite restaurant few minutes later and went to their usual table in the VIP room, just in case there’s paparazzi or fans. When she opened the door, she saw a guy who was playing with his phone, sitting with his back facing the door. Jessica smirked and when she’s about to close Jiyong’s eyes, his voice stopped her.

“No need to play the guess-who game because I already knew it’s you. So, just sit down and eat these. I’m dead hungry right now.”

Jessica scoffed as she took a seat in front of him. “You’re no fun. I’m trying to be romantic here, you know. And don’t think that I’m not mad because you hang up the phone before me, you punk!”

Jiyong laughed at his angry girlfriend. She looked so cute when she’s being mad at him like that.

“Yah, why are you laughing?! I’m not joking here, Mr. Kwon.”

“Have I told you that you look so cute when you angry like that?” said Jiyong and smiled when he saw the red tint on Jessica’s cheeks.

“You always use your cheesy words when I should be angry at you. It’s unfair, you know.”

“But, I’m success for making my girlfriend not mad at me anymore, right?”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, Kwon.” Jessica rolled her eyes but then smiled at her boyfriend. She grabbed the spoon and fork and started dig her lunch. “What do you want to talk anyway, oppa?”

“Oh yea, well, it’s kinda serious. Uhm...” Jiyong tried to search the best words to say these to his girlfriend. He put his spoon and fork, before put his chin on his intertwined hands.

“Yes?”

Jiyong let out a sight before speaking. “I’ve been thinking of revealing our relationship to the public. I’m tired of hiding this relationship, I want to date you freely without hiding and disguising, just like normal couple would. Walking and eating ice cream at the park, go to the amusement park, and many else. What do you think? Do you agree?”

“Oh God, I almost thought that you wanted to break up with me, hahahaha. Of course I’m okay with it, oppa. I want it too. I’m sure that our fans are mature enough to accept this.” Jessica smiled sweetly at Jiyong.

“It’s the same answer I gave to Seunghyun hyung when he asked me about our fans.” Jiyong smiled. “Okay, I will discuss it with Hyunsuk hyung after this. If he agreed, I will plan the rest.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter