Secret Rendezvous

Secret Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s a wrap! Thanks for your hardwork everybody!” the photographer shouted as he showed his thumbs up.

 

Jessica smiled and bowed before went to her dressing room. She grabbed her phone and unlocked it. It’s already at midnight and she just finished photoshoot for W magazine. She yawned. Well, she really tired because of her non-stop schedule these days.

 

Just when she’s about to change her clothes, her phone rang. Her smile grew wide when she read the caller’s ID.

 

“Hello, baby~” greeted someone from the other line with his sweet voice.

 

“Hi, oppa. Just finished your concert? You sound tired.”

 

“Aww, my girlfriend know me best. Yes, we just finished our concert. It was really so many fans watching.”

 

“Of course, my boyfriend’s group’s popularity is no joke. And not to forget, has so many fans all over the world.”

 

“Are you my fans too?”

 

“Yep. I’m such a lucky fangirl who got a chance to be the popular G-Dragon’s girlfriend.” They both laughed afterwards.

 

“Anyway, wanna go for another series of our secret rendezvous at the usual place?”

 

“Are you not tired?”

 

“When I’m with you, my tiredness will go away.”

 

“And, there it goes, the cheesy Kwon Jiyong.” Jessica chuckled.

 

“So?”

 

“Okay then. It looks like my boyfriend miss his gorgeous girlfriend so bad.”

 

“Hahaha. I’ll just take a shower and ask manager to drop me there. See you there, Jung! Love you!”

 

“Love you too, Kwon! Drive safely!” said Jessica then hung up the call.

 

She then stood and went to change her clothes. After all ready, she grabbed her hand-bag and went to the beach, the usual place for their meet up. She started the engine and drove away with a smile plasterred on her lips. She’s really happy now just to think that she’s going to meet her boyfriend soon. Eventhough that she’s dead tired now, but nothing can stop her from meeting her boyfriend after a month.

 

The radio in her car played her favourite song, Daft Punk ft Pharrell William’s Get Lucky. She moved her head in sync and flicked her fingers, while sang the song. Not long after, she arrived at the beach. After she parked her car, she caught a glimpse of a guy who wore a coat with a cap on his head and also a sunglasses of B&E. Smirking, she got off from the car and walked toward the guy.

 

“Waiting for someone, hottie?” whispered Jessica right beside his ear, with a low and seductive voice. The guy jumped in shock before turned around.

 

“Yah, I thought it was some crazy drunk woman.” Jessica giggled before jumped and hugged the guy.

 

“I miss you so much, oppa!!”

 

“I miss you too, baby girl!” Jiyong replied the hug. “We didn’t meet for a month and you’ve got so much prettier right now, Miss Creative Designer.”

 

“Thanks alot, Mr G-Dragon.” Jessica replied then giggled.

 

“Btw, do you bring the stuffs?”

 

“Nope. I just finish photoshoot and went straight here. The stuffs are left in my apartment. I’m sorry, oppa.”

 

“Wait, you just finish your photoshoot? Ah, I shouldn’t ask you for meet up. You must be very tired, right? Don’t lie to me, Sooyeon-ah. I know you best.”

 

“To be truth, I’m dead tired now, oppa. But what can I do, when being with you makes my tiredness go away?”

 

“Hey, you copy my sentence! That’s unfair.” Jiyong pouted.

 

“Aigoo, the hot and handsome G-Dragon knows how to pout? How cute~” Jessica giggled then pecked her boyfriend’s pout lips with hers. “We can rent a mat or you want to do something else, beside what we usually did?”

 

“How about we just walk at the seaside?”

 

“That’s pretty good idea for me.” Answered Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter