Waking up in the morning

What happened to our love

Krystal was a woken the next morning by the sun light cracking through the curtains straight onto her face right in her eyes. Everything from the previous day came  flooding back to krystal. She looked over at her husband who was cuddling her son fast asleep. Jimin snored loudly and Krystal wondered how any of them got to sleep last night with all the noise coming from her oldest. 

There was steady and gentle breathing coming from beneath krystal and she looked down to the baby of the household. Noticing shannons hair was a bit of a mess krystal tucked some of her daughters hair behind her ear. Shannon might be 16 now but she will always be their baby girl, Jimins little sister that he was very protective of.

The next person to awake was indeed Jimin as his stomach started to rumble indicating he was getting hungry. Krystal gave out a little giggle as jimin held his stomach giving his mother puppy eyes. Krystal made a motion for jimin to get out of the bed and go to the kitchen without waking up his sister or father.Jimin crawled quietly out of the bed making sure not to wake shannon or aiden up. Krystal swings her leg out of the bed following her son planning on starting breakfast. 

From the loss of body heat from her mother shannon still asleep reached out in search for that contact again. Shannon carefully opened one eye to see where her mother was gone and to see if she was the only one still left in bed. When she saw her daddy still there she closed her eye again moved over in the bed.she lay her head on her fathers hard chest and felt at ease.  Something about being in her umma and appas arms always made  her feel safe and secure. 

In the kitchen krystal was making bacon toast and eggs for all of her family. once she was finished she plated up hers and Jimins breakfast. They both sat at the kitchen table eating their breakfast deliciously.

Jimin: Umma what are we going to do ? 

Krystal: Jimin honey you are only young you don't need to do anything okay? Let me and your dad sort it. I know you worry about your sister it's only natural!  But we can handle this okay?

Jimin: it's just I feel so helpless!!  

Krystal didn't say anything else she just hugged her son tight and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Jimin: I am going to get dressed for the day.

5 minutes later there was a soft knock to aiden and Krystals bedroom door waking both aiden and Shannon up. Aiden looked down at what was heavy on his chest when he noticed it was his daughter he smiled and kissed her on top of her head. Not even a second later krystal walked into the bedroom carrying a tray of food with orange juice. With all her energy shannon pushed herself up to be in a sitting position while krystal placed the tray on the bed between aiden and Shannon. 

Krystal : good morning my babies 

Aiden smiled and reached out his arms wanting a hug and kiss from his wife which she agreed to.

Shannon: Ah umma Appa! ! Don't make me  sick again ( she said playfully)

Aiden pulled krystal to sit on his lap and tickled shannons side. Aiden:" Oi dont be so cheeky!!"

Both aiden and Shannon ate there breakfast so quickly they didn't even realise they were that hungry....

Aiden:how are you now shannon honey ??

Shannon : better than yesterday daddy. Just so tired that's all. 

Trying to keep shannon busy and her mind off things krystal announced. 

Krystal : come on lazy bums jimin is getting ready and ye should too. Onew and the guys will be over later so will Sunny and the girls. So let's get a move on we have a lot to do today!