I love you now, forever, always

What happened to our love

The sound of Shannon vomiting into the toilet brought krystal back to reality from staring into Aidens angry eyes as he was seeing red. Without a second thought krystal hurriedly passed all the guys and  went to the bathroom to hold their maknaes hair back while she emptied the contents of her stomach into  the toilet bowel while crying hard.

Aiden stood against the door frame watching his poor baby girl in so much pain and immediately all the anger he felt washed away his eyes becoming soft for the first time since he entered the house. Don't get it wrong aiden was still mad but he felt like he should hide it for the moment and help comfort his youngest also his wife.

After about ten minutes shannon stopped getting sick. She felt like a mess and so empty inside. As she tried to stand up her legs felt weak and they were shaking. With a tight but gentle grip Krystal put her hand around her daughters waist steadying her and led her to the living room to rest for a bit.

When they got as far as the sitting room they were met with the sight of very angry aunties and uncles.Henry better watch out because they all looked like they could strangle someone.that someone being henry! 

When they saw how their maknae looked their attitude changed as they knew because they  were a famous family they couldn't just go over and hit henry! Sure it would be on the news the next day no they need to plan what they were going to do. But for now they needed to be there for Krystal aiden jimin and mostly shannon.

Krystal left shannon on the couch laying down  from crying it seemed to have taken all of shannons energy out of her and she said she was starting to get a headache. Krystal walked into the kitchen to get tablets for shannon. This is where she found her husband crying

Aiden: Krystal please forgive me for what I done when I found you in bed with henry. I just presumed you had cheated on me because you didn't love me anymore.  I didn't even give you a chance to explain I am so sorry..

Krystal: shh aiden baby, baby your reaction was a normal thing for anyone in that situation to do! I don't forgive because you didn't do anything wrong in the first place okay?

Aiden wipes away his tears with the sleeves of his jumper.He was always a man who was never afraid to show emotions such as crying and  that was one of the many reasons krystal loves him so dearly. 

Aiden: They say dad's have to be strong and tough but honey you are toughest person I know. You are such a good mom. I love you 

Krystal : I love you to baby now 

Aiden: forever

Krystal : and Always 

With tablets in one hand krystal wraps her other hand around Aidens neck and gives him a few pecks on the lips.

They both head into the living room. To see shannon is fast asleep looking so innocent and angelic. Krystal shakes her carefully sits her up and gives her the tablets.  The aunites and uncles say they will go home now to get good sleep so they can be back in the house early the next day to talk more. They also sensed the family of four needed some space and just time with the four of them together.  Saying their goodbyes they headed out the door.

Shannon who was already in her pjs was once again snoring her head off on the couch . Jimin came down from finishing his night routine of washing teeth Ect. .

Jimin: Umma Appa could maybe me and Shannon sleep in your bed tonight it's just I don't feel to safe ....

Aiden smiled and hugged his son.then he got him in a playful headlock

Aiden: Are you not too old to want your umma and appas cuddles? 

Jimin No Never! (He laughed)

Krystal: alright then let's all go to bed!

Aiden carried his daughter bridal style to the bed were krystal was already lying. Like on instinct shannons head fell onto her mother's chest as she cuddled into the warmth of her mother's body.  Jimin got in next followed by aiden both cuddling each other it was such a cute sight krystal thought.

Soon after everyone fell asleep.