I did it because

What happened to our love
Krystal woke up the next morning by her phones alarm.Aidens voice singing "I just wanna" a song Aiden wrote for krystal . It was heard through out her bedroom as she set it as her ring tone .She smiled for a brief moment then she remembered the events that took place last night. It was like a punch to the stomach that knocked all the wind out of her.Hot and heavy tears were threatening to fall and her lip began to quiver.
 
Just then the front doorbell rang. Presuming it was her children back from their bounding day out with their aunties Krystal jumped out of bed checked herself in the mirror. Her eyes had black circles under them and she looked like death.She tried to make herself look presentable but to no avail.
 
Putting a robe on Krystal ran down the stairs with haste.She pulled the door open and there as predicted was Jimin and Shannon with their 11 aunties. All of them except the two children exchange knowing looks.
 
Jimin looked angry while their cute maknae was in her own world. Krystal knew that look in Jimin eyes he knew what happened. They all stepped into the warmth of the house though the atmosphere in the house right now was as cold as ice.
 
Jimin:WHY?
Jessica: Don't shout at your mother like that!
Jimin composed himself and asked with an indoor voice this time
Jimin:Is it ture umma ??
Krystal: yes but not the way the media is making it out to be! Please believe me!
Victoria: Why don't we all sit down ?
They all made there way to the living room.
 
Jimin sat in his and Aidens chair. The chair was a special objects to Jimin as he spent endless nights as a kid and sometimes now watching a movies cuddled up to his father. It was a custom of their cute daddy son relationship. He felt as though he was safe in the chair and he could smell his dad's aftershave on the pillows which made him smile.
 
Their maknae and baby Shannon was cuddled up to her aunties Yoona and Yuri while the rest sat near krystal waiting for her to explain and to be there for her if she broke down.
 
Krystal looked at Shannon with such love but then couldn't stop her tears from flowing. After some time krystal spoke.
 
 
Krystal: The reason I did it was because. ....