CHAPTER 2

Being Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok but i won't give you family."
"Ok"
Everything turn white after that.My eyes flatter open.That just a sweet dream of mine.I stretch my legs only to see long arm and five finger.Wait finger?I don't have finger?That when i notice i'm on bed in a room with clothes on my body.What happening.I run out the room noticing a mirror on the wall and i look at it.I see a pale white skin and black hair.Two brown eyes and pink plump lips.Oh god that not a dream i'm becoming human.I stare at my human face and in awe with it.Suddenly i hear some ring from the room.I walk in and see a phone.I take it and it wrote 'First day of  school'School?Yeah i remember asking the angel i want to be a student.I look around the room and see a school uniform hang at the closet door and something look like document on the table with backpack.Thank you angel he do not forget to give me this information about the school if not i won't even know what to do.
I walk in the bathroom.What to do?This is my first time bathing(I'm a cat i hate water)I brush my teeth(I saw it once on the tv from some store) and wear the uniform.Its look good on me i love it.But why i think i saw this uniform before?I walk out the house and notice that this house are just few block from the park i always sleep at and the park where i meet that boy.I walk to the school with map that the angel left together with the document i need to  bring for the school.I stand at the school entrance and look everyone walking towards the school when suddenly i feel someone tap my shoulder.I look behind me.Its the boy...the tall boy that save me.Oh yeah no wonder i think i saw the uniform before it from him.
"Are you new?"the boy said.
"Yes...."
"I will walk you to the office"he said walking forward.He stop when i don't follow him.
"Hey!Quick"
"Ok.."I follow him.What with him?Is he are this kind with anyone?
"Here we are.I'm going to my  class first.You can talk to that lady"he said pointing to a lady who wear red dress before walking away.
"Ah thanks"he glance at me a bit and wave a little before he disappear.
"Hmm miss?"
"Yes?"
"I'm new student"
"Bring your document?''
"Yes"I hand her the envelope.She take a look at it and begin searching my name in the computer.
"Jeon Jung Kook is it?"
"Yes.."is that supposed to be my name?
"Here your classroom and your schedule.
"Thanks"
"Welcome"
I walk toward the classroom and open the door.The teacher who was talking stop and walk to me.
"Who are you?''
"I'm new student and i supposed to be in this class"the teacher nod and ask me to come in.
"Attention everyone!Today we have new student.Care to introduce youself?"
I nod."My name is Jeon Jung Kook.I'm one year younger than you all"What am i talking about?Its come up naturally"and i love to sing and dance".
"Ok thanks.You can sit between Taehyung and Jimin.Both of you lift your hand,"
I know that name.I search for the lifted hand and see the taller boy that help me just now and shorter i meet yesterday.I take my way to the desk between them.Dropping my backpack to the floor i look at them.(But longer at the taller)
"Hey i'm Taehyung.Kim Tae Hyung"he said and i nod.He gave me the box smile i saw when he save me.I look to my left(Shorter boy place)
"Jimin.Park Jimin."He give me smile.Cute.They both are cute ecspecially Taehyung.
"Hey"i look to my right.
"You are cute"Taehyung said.I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter