CHAPTER 1

Being Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You dirty cat.Go away!"the man kick me harstly no sympathy at all.My body hurt so much and my stomach growling.I can't wait to died,living is a hell for me.Nobody care about my existens.I'm just a dirty black cat who been kicks and thrown away many time.My body full with scar.I walk down the road looking for something to eat which a garbage that people thrown away.While i was eating  not so delicious food a dog come to me.I'm afraid somebody please help me.The dog hit me with his sharp claws leaving a brand new bleeding scar.The dog walk away.I get a strong hold for myself and tried walking again to the park where i always sleep.I just need to cross the road to be at the park when i see a tall boy smiling and laughing to his friend.I sit there looking at them thinking must be awesome to be human.Being a cat are the same as being a trash that not wanted.Both of them stand at the entrance of the park.The tall  boy are on the phone and the other stuff his mouth with food.If i can have that food.I will beg for it just please give me a bit.I walk to them crossing the road when i see a bright light.I look to my right and see a car coming straight to me and then i know,its the end for me.I close my eyes shut but open it when when i feel warm fill my body.Did i die already?
"Oh my god Taehyung are you ok?"
"Nah i'm ok.Are you ok cutety cat?"
Wait did he talking to me?I adjust my sight vision to find i in the taller boy embraced.Did he save me?
"Yah!You almost get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter