CHAPTER 3

Being Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

End of school~~~(I'm lazy mianhae)
"JungKook where do you live?"
"At XXXXXXXX"(i don't know)
"Oh that is close with my share house with Jimin!"
"You two live together?"
"Yeah...he need someone to look after him,"Jimin said.
"Yah Jimin don't say it like that!"Taehyung hit Jimin arm playfully.
"Yeah like yesterday.He got a scratch at his elbow while saving a cat from being hit by a car.He broke his phone too!"
"Shut up Jimin!JungKook lets go home together"
"Ok..."Its my fault.He injured because he saved me.I should have died...I look at him and he glance at me before looking back at Jimin.
"Really its my choice to jump on the road to saved the cat.It not his fault"he said grinning.Did he read my mind?
"Yeah whatever.As punishment you do the laundry today"Jimin said while we waking side by side.
"What?Why?"
"First reason i do it last time.I cook for us.Clean the house"
"What i go to part time work"
"Did you two live together?"
"Oh yeah Jungkook i and Jimin live together since our parents are best friend.Wait didn't we tell you already?"
"Oh....yeah sorry i forgot"we arrive at the park and i saw a cat.Wait she is my friend.Leaving Taehyung and Jimin.I grab the cat and lift her.
"JungKook what are you doing?"Taehyung ask confuse.
"I taking her home.I live alone and it lonely"
"Oh really...Oh yeah that reminded me..where the black cat that i saved yesterday"Taehyung mention about me.Oh no he looking for me....what should i said.
"Nah the cat maybe have move somewhere else"Jimin said and Taehyung nod.Yeah Jimin the cat are infront of you talking to you.
"That cat are cute.I wonder why nobody take him,"Taehyung said.
"Why don't you take him?"i ask..i want to know..
"Haaa our apartment do not allow pet"he sigh...did he really want me.
"So Jungkook do you want to join BTS?"Jimin ask..i been thinking since they ask me.I just have 12 month to life and i want to enjoy it...so why not?
"Yes hyung.I want to join!"i beam.
"Cool i'll tell Namjoon hyung later,"we walk a little bit and suddnely Jimin stop.Me and Taehyung look at him.His face become pale and suddenly he scream scaring out of me.
"Oh damn Taehyung my mom are coming today!"
"What?!Why don't you tell me sooner?"
"I forgot.Jungkook we head back first..BYE!!"both of run away from the park leaving me and the cat.
"You are coming home with me,"the cat nuzzle her face to my chest.I open my front door and lock it.Placing her on the sofa i go to the kitchen trying to cook for dinner after changing my clothes.ANGEL thank you...you make me know how to cook too.Once i finish the cook i place it on the table and i make some some for her too and place it under the sink.Her  food are made with rice and fish,that cat favourite.After we eat,we sit on the sofa with her sitting on my lap.
"Your name are Hika..i decided on that"
meoowww i take that as yes.I play with my phone to learrn about it.From looking  at human i know how to use it.Well i'm quite an observer that why i know how to use it.I try the camera taking picture of me and Hika.It turn out well and my face..I LOVE IT maybe not as handsome as Taehyung and Jin hyung face.I also not that high like Namjoon hyung,white as Yoongi hyung,Well build like Jimin hyung or has a sharp jaw like Hoseok hyung.But i love my human self.This is better than being dirty cat.I sleep on the sofa with Hika in my arms without i notice.
RINGGGGG!!(this is alarm lol)
My eyes flutter open.I grab some milk from the fridge and drink it.I also don't forget to give some to Hika..she love it.After brushing my teeth and take a shower(Its so cold i hate it)i wear my uniform and grab some book packing it in the backpack.I feel excited yet again cause today is the second day i live as human.
"Hika i'm going first!"wearing my shoes i walk out the house locking it.I walk slowly to the school cause it not that far.It only take 20 minutes by walking and i'm fine with that cause i walked longer than this before.While walking i bump to the dog that always chasing me..dog now i'm human i don't give a damn now..the dog look at me and growl...wait i'm scared why i scared?I am human..i'm bigger..the dog bark and i take a step back...the dog come closer and closer while i step back step by step before my back bump into someone chest.I look the the guy who belong the chest...Taehyung...
"Shoo shoo go away!"Taehyung stomp his feet to the ground making the dog run away.
"Are you scared Jungkook?"
"Yes...."
"It only a dog~"Jimin roll his eyes.
"Jimin you scared of them too,"Taehyung smirk...
"That was before..i'm not now!"Jimin stomp his feet walking ahead.
"Are you ok Jungkook?''Taehyung hold my shoulder.
"I'm ok..maybe?"Why i'm scared?Did the fear never gone?
"Gosh Jungkook you are like a cat!"Taehyung pat my shoulder before walk ahead following angry Jimin.
"What?Wait!"I run to his side.The three of us walk in silence except when Taehyung ask Jimin if he turn the heater off or not,or when Jimin ask me if i have a part time work..well of course i said i don't.Why i need job?We now have arrive at school...there 20 minutes more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter