Two

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn 1997

"Tae" he heard her calling him but he did not move any inch.

They are now laying in Tiffany's pink bed, with one was reading comic while the other one was watching him and sometimes munching her snacks. It's normal for them because every day they would hanging out together and resting on Tiffany's house or other way around.

"Tae" she called him again.

"What?" he replied lazily, still not looking up to see what is the girl up to. He keep his mind with the comic he is reading.

He then felt the bed shift, with that he looked up from his comic.

He sees Tiffany positioned herself in front of him, sitting. Taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows and get up. Facing Tiffany, with a confused mind.

"Kiss me"

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me, Kim Taeyeon" He froze at his place, he then looked at Tiffany like the girl in front of him is crazy or something bad happened to her head. That makes her head turned crazy.

He is sure. Really sure that he heard her right. He heard Tiffany requested him to kiss her. He would be lying if he said he did not feel excited with the thought of kissing Tiffany. Kissing his crush. Kissing the girl, the love of his life.

"I me-- wh-- whoah.. Hang on.. B-but why? A-All of sudden?" of course he was beyond happy, but he did really wonder. Why though?

He sees Tiffany shifted again and started to playing with her fingers, she looked at her lap and Taeyeon swear that he did see that Tiffany is blushing.

Why?!

He patiently waiting for the girl to speak up, with his mind started to thinking about bad thing,

"You know.. our friends already telling about their first kiss, and how the things going with their couple. And you knows that I never have boyfriend before, moreover first kiss and Daddy would never allow me to date anyone now... Soooo I'm saying that--"

"You're using me so you can join your friends talk?" Taeyeon asked.

He kinda felt hurt by Tiffany's intention but.. Well, anything to keep your princess happy, right?

"N-no! It's not like I'm using you--"

"I'm okay with that, let's see.."

And honestly Taeyeon is nervous as hell, despite the hurt he is feeling, he is been dying to taste that pinky lips would taste like. All this time he's been imagining how soft her lips would be, how sweet her lips like. He is dying to know how kissing Tiffany feels like.

"Okaay.... y-you should be the one who innitiate it..." Taeyeon burst out of laughter. He think that shy Tiffany is the cutest.

"Are you nervous? You should be the one who innitiate it, Fany! You're the one who asked it"

"Nope, you be the one because you're boy, okay?" Taeyeon let out a chuckle then nods his head.

Situation gone awkward, and Taeyeon know its his time to make a move when he see Tiffany began to close her eyes.

And Taeyeon hope real hard that his heart would calmed a bit. But no, the closer he gets, his heart would thumped faster than ever. He would think that if this continued, he'd died because his heart jumped out from its place.

He leaned closer and finally the gap is gone. And Taeyeon thanked to heaven because He gives him this holy great moment to him.

Their lips touched and stayed like that for couple of seconds before Taeyeon moving his lips slowly, he didn't want Tiffany think that he's a bad kisser, he didn't want his kiss turned out to be sloppy and disgusting or other bad options out there.

Tiffany lips were soft, sweet, and all good kind of taste is there. He felt that he's now in heaven. Kissing Tiffany is heavenly great.

They kept kissing in a sweet and and keep everything under their control, before Tiffany decided to stopped the kiss and parted.

Both of them have this crimson colour on their face. Taeyeon then smiled sheepishly. He didn't know what to do. He just stared at Tiffany with a wide smile plastered on his face. A wide smile that maybe can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter