Three

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seriously Kim Taeyeon what--"

Her words were cutted off when she felt the lips she has been longing for the long time met hers.

On other hand, Taeyeon didn't care about it anymore, he just wanted to kiss Tiffany so badly. He wanted to kiss her until that sweet lips is bleeding. He didn't care anymore. If he can, he would go to took Tiffany's ity. Claimed Tiffany is his.

But he can't because he loves Tiffany, and he knew that Tiffany loves Nichkhun. He should let her go. He should letting her to her happiness.

He decided to slow down the kiss and let his emotions, his love to do whatever it wants to do.

He decided not to be rough.

He wanted this kiss to be memorable for both of them, or at least to him.

It lasted for a long time before one of them decided to inhale some airs, but Taeyeon still can't get enough of her. After taking a deep breath he leaned again and captured Tiffany's lips. Again.

Their kiss soon turned to be hot and uncontrollable. They savoring each other lips, exchanging saliva and tasting each other tongue. And Tiffany's arm already hanging perfectly on Taeyeon's neck and caressing the back of his head, her fingers already running through his hair while Taeyeon's arm already on her slim waist.

Everything seemed perfect. Everyone who passed by would think they were just a young couple making out, not tradition kiss before married.

Taeyeon didn't stop the kiss.

Heck, why would he? He loves this. He really loves this. His lips has been dying to get the taste of Tiffany's lips again after that simple-innocent first kiss they shared.

He knew that this is way too long and really wrong kiss, but of course he did not care.

Why would he bother to care if he had Tiffany on his arms? Why would he bother to stop the kiss if in fact Tiffany is enjoying the kiss too? Hell, he did not care if he got beaten up by Nichkhun after this, saying that he crossed the line, he will just give the excuse that it's one of the tradition.

Nichkhun should just buying it.

The kiss that seemed taking like forever, have to stop when he felt his body got yanked by you-know-who.

But he didn't want to get caught if he's flustered or whatever, so he just fixed his tie and his messy hair because of Tiffany's naughty hand when they kissed earlier.

"Okay enough with the kiss, you took longer than you supposed to. Kim Taeyeon" he wants to laugh hearing the stern voice coming from Nichkhun's mouth. That's funny.

"Are you jealous?" He can see that Nichkhun is tensed, he then smirked.

"Are you jealous because I kissed her better than you, right?"

Nichkhun tried hard to be calm but Taeyeon really got his nerves.

"Hell no! Why would I jealous? I, soon, going to marry Tiffany! And I kiss her better than you, midget"

Taeyeon did not buying this. Not when he insulted his height.

"Kiss her better? Really? With those awkward tongue plastered on Tiffany's face, and that sloppy and watery kisses? Are you really kiss her good? Are you even kiss her? I'm sure you're just seeing her as an ice cream so you Tiffany's face" Taeyeon spat. Tiffany who positioned in the middle just stayed quiet watching the two man cursing on each other.

"But Tiffany enjoyed my kiss!"

"Are you, Fany?"

Tiffany got shocked and does not know what to do. Sure, Taeyeon’s kiss is more, way better than Nichkhun’s. He got all these gentleness and tenderness in his kisses. It feels so reassuring, so relaxing yet still sensual. And of course Tiffany loves it.

I mean who wouldn’t?!

But of course Tiffany wouldn't say such a thing like that to her man, to the man who’s going to be her husband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter