CHAPTER 2

Five Days In Korea With Little Sophie

1st NIGHT

[Part 2 - Dolce Vita]

 

The cab took them to the hotel that Lhei had reserved way back before their flight arrive, and it was actually the hotel that runs by GD's family at Pocheon, Gyeonggi-do known as Dolce Vita. The place was actually a luxurious pension hotel that has 11 rooms, and children under the age of 19 is not allowed even though they have their parents with them.

And yes obviously Sophia is not allowed but because of connection Lhei had managed to let her in, but they could only stay their for one night, so tomorrow they will transfer to another hotel.

One fact about Lhei is that she is a confess fan and the main Korean group that she supported through her whole existence is Bigbang, not to mention her favorite member who is Kwon Jiyong also known as GD. So though many years had been passed and though her heart no longer squeal that much to her fandom, her dreams doesn't forget.

Lhei was only 16 when Bigbang started in 2006 and she became a fan after a year when she turned 17. She's in college back then when she was at her peak, and as the years grew older her sense of responsibility to herself and life also became bigger. Maturity strike in after she finished her degree and from there her hype for being a fan slowly fades away.

She remember those sleepless night waiting for their new MV, those ranting moment for delays, those long lines at events, and those tears and blood for the penny she has to give in. Looking back at those crazy memories, Lhei just could't hide her laughter and smile. Then she thought, "and up until now, here I am putting my money in my fangirl's heart desires. Nothing has changed."

"Mama, why are you laughing?"

"Nothing baby."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

After saying that, the cab finally stopped at the hotel.

"Where here, come on quick."

Lhei grabbed all their things up and she already contacted his friend who actually made it possible for Sophia to be allowed in the pension while they were on the cab. He was the one who welcome them before they finally went inside on the room that Lhei had reserved.

"Hi Ben!"

"Hello Lhei! I'm glad you arrived safetly!"

"I'm relieved too, and I really thank you for letting our little Sophia in."

"Not a problem Lhei."

They hugged each other and exchanged smiles.

"So how was the trip?"

"It was so tiring."

"Well, that can't help, anyway you can enjoy the scenery here."

"Yeah right.

The place was near a lake and mountains were all over the view, and Sophia was just simply speechless. Ben also escorted them to their pent, and Lhei was really impressed on how the place was artistically done. The wall and the furnitures were so elegant, that you can actually say everything comes in high price and in Sophia's mind, she felt like both of them were walking like a Queen and Princess in their own simple castle on the river bank when in fact it was actually a lake.

 

*********

 

They suddenly felt tired when they enter their room, so after Lhei fixed their things up, they just had fun grilling some porks and eat outside before they finally sleep.

It was 11 o clock pm when Sophia suddenly woke up. Her mama was hugging her while they're on the bed, and her mind travelled on the things that happened on her whole day. She remember the foreigners playing, the people on the lobby, and the three uncles she saw at the airport. She now remember them singing and dancing on her mama's laptop.

"Boom shakalaka, na na na na"

She was a bit out of tune and her lyrics was rumbled, but she still enjoy herself singing.

"Wow, istastic babey! Na na na na."

Her cute voice filled the room, but suprisingly her mama was still on her deep sleep. Sophia stayed still until she finished her own version of Fantastic Baby which was sang by Bigbang, and after some time the boredome strike her.

She checked her mama and started to slowly removed Lhei's hand on her waist. After that she raised as she was finally released herself from her mama's hug. She got off the bed and to make sure that her mama will not be awake, she tap her mama's hip and hummed.

"Hmmm... Hmmm... Hmmmm."

She did this just like the way her mama does to make her sleep every afternoon or every night. Now that she was already off to bed, she came to look for her mama's bag to get the key of their room.

She was only seven and very small, but sneaking out in the middle of the night has been part of her life that became one of her bad hobby especially when she was with her mama. When she finally had the key, she slowly pushed a chair to the side of the door so she can reach the lock. She make sure to not cause any big noise that will wake her mama up.

After reaching the lock, she finally got to open the door. She got off the chair, and went outside. She first felt the chill on the floor when she stepped out making her realized that she was not wearing anything under her feet instead of her pair of sock.

"It's okay, I'll be back soon."

She smiled at her feet, before she looked straight and was a bit shocked for the big doors lined up infront of her. It was all the same except for the colors that keeps changing to every doors. So to secure her safety, she looked at her back and remember the color of the black little thing on the top side of their door. She also take note on her mind that it has a red writings that she couldn't understand, and the door was green.

She smiled a witty smile before she started walking to the stair that lead her outside the pension. She just continue to walk until a dog suddenly bark at her.

"Raff! Raff!"

"Ahh!"

She suddenly got terrified and couldn't move with her knees.

"Mama!"

"Grrrr!!! RAFF!! RAFF!!!"

The dog continue to bark at her and she felt like dying in fear.

"MAMA!!! AHHH!"

"RAFFF! RAFFF!"

"Sophia?"

She looked at the stranger who called her and she was shocked to see one of the uncle she saw at the airport, she wanted to run for help, but she's just too terrified.

"Mama! AAHHHH!!"

"Sophia!"

GD run toward her and carry her immediately to stop her for crying.

"YA! NEO HAJIMA!"

[You stop]

The dog stopped from barking, and GD pat Sophia's back while she was tightly hugging him.

"Stop crying baby, I've already killed the dog."

"Mama!"

"Shhh, it's okay baby we'll look for your mama."

Sophia just kept calling her mama, and GD just then decided to carry her while they look for Lhei. After a minute of walking, Sophia suddenly stopped from crying and GD assumed that she fell asleep, and he wondered how did a kid get in their villa when in fact it was not allowed.

"Eodi isseyo?"

[Where is she?]

He wanted to knock every door, but then he was afraid to disturb their guests, so he just continue to look outside of every room until he finally saw the back of Lhei.

"Oh-Hey!"

He got Lhei's attention.

"Is that Sophia?"

"Ye-yes."

Lhei run towards them, and for some reason GD got suddenly nervous.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry!"

GD finally handed Sophia to Lhei, and she still doesn't realize that it was GD.

"I'm really really sorry."

Lhei said while continuously bowing her head.

"No-no, it's okay."

"Omo-

Lhei suddenly recognizes the voice and she suddenly got nervous because of the thought that GD is also the owner of the pension and basically Sophia is not allowed to stay on his villa.

"I am really sorry, I know kid is not allowed-It's all my fault and I'll take responsibility, I'm really sorry-we'll be heading to another hotel early in the morning, I promise you that, but if you really couldn't let this pass-I'll be more willing to pack our bags now and leave. I'm re-

"No-no!"

Both of them was surprised by GD's strong opposition, that lift Lhei's head to look at him.

"Huh?"

"Ah-I mean, you could stay. Hehehe, ahhmm... Well, Sophia is a good kid and..." He was rubbing the back of his neck, proof that he was a bit nervous infront of Lhei, and he couldn't understand why of all times, he seems to lost his confidence now.

"Okay, and... Thank you."

Lhei also couldn't hide the awkwardness between them.

"Yeah, no problem... You could go ahead now on your room, it's really dark now."

"Ah-yeah, but don't worry we'll be heading to other hotel tomorrow, I'll keep my promise."

"No it's okay, you two could stay as many days as you need."

"No, thank you! I really insist since it's a promise and a rule is a rule, and I don't want to break your rule twice... We'll be heading now, goodnight."

She refuses GD's offer again and just went straight into their room, and for some reason GD felt as if he was dumped twice without even trying harder. His pride was hurt, and he was even regretting putting the damn rule about not allowing kids on their hotel.

"Tsk, this is... Hahahaha." Because of so much frustration on how he got indirectly rejected, he just couldn't do anything, but to laugh about it.

"Tomorrow is another day GD, it's another day." He said to himself while pulling all his confidence back together before he also headed back to his place.

 

*********

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Hope you guys enjoy this update and I'm also sorry about grammatical errors and stuff.^^

 

-Votes, comments, and subscriptions are much appreciated. Thank you for reading-