Prologue.

Secretary Slash Baby-Sitter.

Just like every other morning, this morning Wonwoo is rushed to the 19th floor of the Kim Corporation building, the place where he works. Jeon Wonwoo is the secretary of the head manager of Human Resources Department, Choi Seungcheol. Seungcheol is an odd boss for Wonwoo, not because he is weird or something like that, but because he is too kind and treat his fellow co-workers and those below him as friends. Seungcheol even tell Wonwoo not to call him boss but call him hyung instead. It's the first time Wonwoo had a boss who wants to be called hyung by his secretary. He already had two boss before Seungcheol, and he works as their secretary too, and none of them want to be addressed as hyung by their secretary. They prefer to be called boss. 

Seungcheol also had a boyfriend, yes, you read that right, a boyfriend and not a girlfriend. Seungcheol only tell his closest people about this fact, the fact that he isn't interested in girls and interested in boys instead. He doesn't let everyone know about this because he is afraid they would view him negatively. He also afraid to tell Wonwoo at first, but then he decide to just tell him because he is his secretary. He is feel relieved when Wonwoo tell him that he doesn't mind, and Wonwoo even share one of his deepest secret to Seungcheol; that he likes boys too. 

"Morning, Wonwoo!" He is immediately greeted by his fellow co-workers, Boo Seungkwan when he set his foot on the 19th floor. "You're earlier than usual." 

"Yes, my roommate wake me up early this morning," Wonwoo said as he walk to his workplace, the table in front of the head manager's office, with Seungkwan following behind him. "What's up, Seungkwan?" 

"You've heard the news, right?" 

"What news?"

"The CEO's personal secretary just hand in her resign latter yesterday," Seungkwan said, his expression make it seems like he just share South Korea's top secrets to Wonwoo. "And I heard that Seungcheol hyung would point one of the secretary of head managers to be the CEO's. It might be you, you know?" 

"Nah, it is impossible," Wonwoo shook his head, he tried to look calm when the truth is, he isn't calm at all. The spot as the CEO's personal secretary is empty! It might be my chance! "Seungcheol hyung love me so much to let me go." 

"Don't be so confident, kid," Both Seungkwan and Wonwoo is startled when they heard the new voice that belong to their boss, Choi Seungcheol. "I might like you so much because you're a good, no, a great secretary but I don't love you to the point I won't let you go." 

"Ya hyung! You make me shocked," Seungkwan said. "You're early too." 

"Yes, I need to arrive early at work to hand in the information of the CEO's new personal secretary to the CEO himself," Seungcheol said as he walk towards his office. "Yes Seungkwan, the new secretary is already decided!" 

When Seungcheol finally enter his office and he close the door, Seungkwan and Wonwoo stare at each other with excitement inside their eyes. "You heard that, Wonwoo? The new secretary is already decided! I can't wait to see who is it! It might be you, it might be you!" 

"No no, I don't think it would be me. It might be Soonyoung, Lee Seokmin's secretary." 

"I have a great feeling that it might be you, though." 

"It might just be your feeling, Seungkwan. Let's just forget about this topic for a bit and let's go back to work, shall we?" 

God, I really hope it would be me. I am allowed to wish, right?

 

"So, Jeon Wonwoo? He is your secretary, right?" 

"Yeah. I recommend him because he is a really good secretary," Seungcheol said. "He likes kids too, so he can help you to take care of Minguk. He wouldn't mind."

"Ah really? That's great," The CEO, Kim Mingyu smiled upon hearing Seungcheol's words. "I need a helping hand to take care of Minguk these days. He is already four years old and he is so active but I can't always be with him. I will feel guilty if he spent most of his childhood inside the daycare." 

"May I ask you something?" 

"Just ask me, hyung. We've been friends for eight years. Don't speak too formal to me." 

"Okay so, what is the reason behind your secretary resignment? She is a good secretary in my opinion, and she is kind too. And it looks like she loves this job." 

"She told me that she falls for me." 

"Huh?"

"She told me two days ago. She falls for me, and you know I don't like it when my co-workers develop a feeling more than workers or friends for me, so I told her to resign and I would recommend her to other company. Just that." 

"Woah, you're cool, Kim Mingyu." 

"Let's just go back to the topic of my new secretary," Mingyu sigh, it is clear that he doesn't like to talk about the topic of his old secretary. "So, this Jeon Wonwoo guy, you can guarantee me that this guy is really good, right?" 

"Yes, of course! He has been my secretary for one year and a half, and he never disappoint me." 

"Great then. Tell him to start work as my secretary from tomorrow." 


Yes a short chapter I know. But this is just some sort of a prologue? I just really want to update something and this is what I come up with. I hope I don't disappoint you and please wait patiently for the first chapter!