Midseason

Midseason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mid-season

Characters/Paring: Choi Seungcheol & Lee Jihoon | JiCheol

Word count: 1, 095

 

 

 

 

Autumn is almost over. It is also about a couple of months since Seungcheol and him broke up. Waking up, Seungcheol groans and sits up, slightly stretching his arms. He looks around his room with his eyes.

 

A short petite figure came running around his room. Seungcheol was fast enough to catch the peach-head, wrapping his arms around his waist and planting a soft kiss on the shorter’s neck.  The peach-head lets out a very soft giggle “Why do you always end up catching me? “. The taller chuckled and said “Because we’re meant to be, Ji”.

 

The man stands up from his bed, makes his way to the bathroom and decides to take a quick morning bath. After that, he dresses up simply like usual. He wears his black coat and sets off to the coffee shop. As he makes his way to the said shop he can’t help but to feel empty. It is the exact street where he and Jihoon always meet up. It is like the memories are beginning to solidify like fossils and it tortures Seungcheol in an indescribable way.

 

From: Jihoonie

“You already there?”

He read the message and quickly replied a ‘yes’. He and Jihoon liked going to their favorite coffee shop every Sunday, meeting at that street every time. A wide smile spread on the older’s lips as he spotted the familiar face of his boyfriend. He closed the remaining distance between them and held the younger’s hand in his.

 

Seungcheol arrives at the coffee shop and orders his usual, occupying the seat by the window. He remembers that Jihoon likes the particular spot since you can watch the people outside. He lets out a sigh as that small detail about Jihoon comes into his mind. He can’t help but to think about him. How is he doing now that they’ve broken up.

 

************

He sneezes as soon as he wakes up.  Aish, colds again. He thought.  He remembers him being sick at this time in the season.

 

“I told you to always wear a scarf around your neck” he reminded the shorter.  “Mianhe. I was in a rush. I can’t be late when it comes to meeting you.” The younger flashed a small smile enough for the older to give in. He removed his white scarf and put it around the younger’s neck. “Cheolie, I’m fine. You don’t have to do this.” Jihoon slightly whined. “Aniyo..Look at you. You have colds again. You need to feel a bit more warm” and with that, he draped an arm on the shorter’s shoulders and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter