Loved you goodbye

Letters to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dara, babe please don’t close your eyes.” Kris pleads while Dara’s face inside the van.

 

“Chanyeol, drive faster!” Joonmyeon said.

 

The whole EXO and Ayaka are also inside the van, hoping for Dara to open her eyes. Everyone are trying to comfort each other, Ayaka is crying at Minseok’s chest avoiding to see how her sister look lifeless in Kris’ arms.

 

“Dara, please love open your eyes. Please open your eyes.” Tears are now b down his face. He feels so hopeless and scared. Dara’s face is slowly losing colors.

 

Please, don’t take her away from me. Please, don’t get her from me yet. I need her.

 

“Kr…Kris…” Kris immediately open his eyes and he saw Dara’s hooded eyes looking at him.

 

“Thank goodness you’re awake. Please don’t close your eyes again.” Kris said kissing Dara’s forehead.

 

“Kr…Kris” Dara tried to reach up for Kris’ face and seeing how Dara is struggling to reach his face, he pull Dara’s hand towards his face and Dara’s cold hand made a contact in his cheek.

 

“I….I love…you…” Dara said with too much difficulty.

 

“I love you too. I love you too so damn much.” Kris immediately answer making a small smile appear in Dara’s face.

 

“We’re here!” Luhan announced.

 

Indeed they are now inside the hospital’s compound, they almost sigh in relief is Dara did not slowly closing her eyes.

 

“No no no!!! Dara don’t….no no no….please open your eyes….please!!!!”

 

The car finally stops in front of the hospital then Kai and Jongdae immediately called the hospital staff for help, not too long Dara is now being taken to the emergency room.

 

 

Dear God,

Please, I am begging you don’t take her away from me. I need her in my life. Please, let her stay a little bit. Please let her be with me even for a little while. Please….please…just a little while. Just a little while for us to properly say our goodbyes. Please….

 

 

The doctors are trying their best to save Dara. Meanwhile, outside the emergency room, Kris is sitting quietly as he says a prayer with tears in his eyes. Minseok holding Ayaka tightly against his chest as he comfort the crying girl in his arms. Chanyeol fisted his hands as he tried to stop himself from crying but eventually failed. And the rest of EXO just stayed quiet and utter a prayer while some of them are crying, like Luhan and Tao. Not long ago since they arrived at the hospital, Ayaka and Dara’s parents and relatives arrive.

 

After seems like a forever, Dara’s doctor walked out of the emergency room with dejected look. Everyone quickly gathered in front of the doctor with their hearts beating a hundred miles per hour.

 

“Doctor, how is my daughter?” Mrs. Miyoshi asked the doctor worriedly.

 

“I’m sorry. We tried our very best to save Dara but, we can’t do anything to totally save her. Dara’s heart is very much weakened and I don’t think Dara will ever wake up again.” The doctor apologetically said. Mr. Miyoshi was quick to pick his weakened wife.

 

“She’s already at the ICU, she’s barely surviving but she can hear you. You can be with her for the last time. I am really sorry, if I can’t do anything to save your daughter.”

 

Mr. Miyoshi shook his head. “No doctor. You’ve done a great job. It’s just that we can’t do anything for her. Thank you for taking care of our daughter.” The doctor bowed before walking away.

 

Kris can’t accept the fact that Dara is dying. Hat Dara is leaving him any minute. He can’t still grasped the realization of living without the person he loves wholeheartedly. Kris chased the doctor and everyone was shocked by what Kris did the next.

 

“Kris!” His friends called him out but he ignored them. He needed to do something to save his beloved. Kris dropped on his knees and bow much to the doctor’s utter surprise.

 

“Please doctor, save her. Save Dara. Please, save her…” Kris beg and beg in the middle of the hospital’s hallway.

 

“Kris….dude stop!”

 

“NO!” Kris pushed his friend and bowed deeply until his forehead touched the cold floor just like how he is feeling inside. “Don’t let Dara die. We all need her. I need her. I need her in my life….she’s my everything doc, she is my life. Please save her.”

 

The doctor’s heart clench seeing how the teenage boy desperately begs him to save someone whose life is not in his hands. The doctor scrunched down and hold Kris’ shoulder. “Young man, I tried my best but her life is not in my hand.”

 

Kris bring his face up and look at the doctor, his face is red and full of tears. Desperate and sad tears. “There must be some other way to save her. You can have my heart. You can have it and save her. Please, I am begging you doctor, save her even it means getting my heart.”

 

“It is not as easy as you think. We can’t just open your chest and pull out your heart and put it in Dara’s one. And I don’t think you have the same blood type as hers. I am sorry young man. But we can’t do anything for her.”

 

“You’re a doctor! Your job is to save people! You should have save her!” Kris yell in frustration.

 

“Kris, that’s enough!” Ayaka came and pull Kris into a tight embrace.

 

“Ayaka…she is…she is dying…” Kris cries hard against Ayaka. “She is leaving me…I can’t…I need her….I love her…I love Dara so much…” Kris fisted Ayaka’s back dress as he continue to cry harder into her shoulder.

 

Unknown to everyone, inside the ICU Dara in her unconscious state, is pleading for another chance to be alive to be with them.

 

 

Dear God,

My parents they are crying because of me again. And Ayaka, she is scared because of me. my friends are sad because of me, and Kris, he is crying and breaking because of me. it hurts to see them all crying and huting because of me. I know my time is up but please God, I won’t ask for too much, just let me tell them how much I love all of them and properly say my goodbye to them. I want to talk to them before completely leaving.

Please, let me live even just an hour. Please God, let me be with Kris until the first snow falls. I won’t ask for more than an hour. Just another hour to be with him. Please, let me be with him for the last time.

 

 

 

It’s already 9 o’clock in the evening and visitors are not allowed at the hospital at this time of the night but tonight the management allowed Dara’s relatives and friends after hearing Dara’s case. Kris has been sitting beside Dara’s bed for more than two hours. He still refuse to accept the truth. The girl lying in front of him is still unresponsive and it is breaking his hope every second that past.

 

“Dara, please open your eyes. I can’t live without you here. I will never be fine without you. Don’t leave me Dara. Don’t leave me. I need you. I am nothing without you. I love you so much.” Kris kissed Dara’s hand accompanied with tears rolling down his face.

 

Kris did not notice that he fell asleep after being exhausted with everything that happened. The next thing he saw when he open his eyes were Ayala’s pufdy red eyes staring back at him.

 

“Sorry, I did not noticed that I fell asleep.” Kris apologized as he rub his eyes, he was busy rubbing his eyes that he did not notice the small smile in Ayaka’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter