The End

Falling Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoora ( Your ) POV:

How fast they time passed by, the last day of the semester are already here. I can say it’s a tough start for me here with all those drama with Sora. I still can’t believe I got knock out by her, I can’t believe someone intended to kill me over a guy. I don’t blame Seungcheol oppa for this, but he should have seen this sooner, at least try to settle down with her long time ago. This whole year have been crazy adventurous for me. I started college knowing that my parents are going to set me up in a marriage with someone, turns out to be a white lie. I met Mimi and Seokmin which are the reason for me to keep holding on through the year. My favourite moment as a college student here would probably be the performance that I nailed with Seokmin. I started getting recognization from the other students also from seniors. I’ve never tried dancing for real and for public, it was just only me, my guitar and my other bandmate dongsaengs. But with the second assignments received, I broke down my wall. I am also glad that Jihoonie gave me the opportunity to collab with his self-compose song, he inspires me so much as someone that love making their own music. Knowing Seungcheol oppa is the add up sweetness through the year, or should I say spice? He’s a great oppa, everytime he showers me with his brotherly act it always remind me of Joshua.

 

The results from Pledis were out last week. It’s a weird miracle. How did all these people I know got accepted? Wonwoo, Jun, Hoshi, Woozi, Seokmin, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan and Dino made it to the last top 13, along together with SeungCheol oppa, Joshua oppa, Jeonghan oppa and Vernon. The training period are planned to be only one year and their training will start right after the last day of the semester ended.

 

I am so happy for them. At the same time, im afraid on the changes that might happen. To be exact, Im scared of what might happen with my relationship with Wonwoo. Can he commit? He’ll go through busy days and might have no time for me. It’s not that I don’t trust him can manage personal and business, it’s the company rules that I worried about.

 

Normal POV:

You finally reached home. Wonwoo can’t send you back home today because he was called by the company for a group meeting. You go upstairs to your room and head to shower.

After showering you put on a comfortable shorts and an oversize shirt. While drying up your hair with the towel, your phone chimed.

Sorry I can’t take you home today L - Ww

It’s okay. So how was the meeting?

It was okay, the CEO explained about their plan for us. Do you have plans tonight? – Ww

Nope, just staying at home.

Let’s go out tonight? – Ww

I thought your training starts today?

Yeah, but still.. I want to have one last date with you. - Ww

One last date.. ?

We both know how a trainee schedule are, Im afraid we won’t be able to meet often in the future.. so tonight, okay? – Ww

Sure.

Good, I’ll pick you up at 8. – Ww

 

 

While waiting for Wonwoo to pick up, your mom talk to you about the current situation at the café.

“ Can you work at the café on semester break? “ , She asks.

“ Why, is there a problem there? “

“ The workers left are not still not completely know how to run the café. Jeonghan quit so sudden. Can you at least work there for a while and teach one of them on opening, closing and cashier? “

“ But I barely know the others… And it won’t be fun working if Josh and Jeonghan oppa is not there.. “ , You pouted.

“ Only for few weeks, please my pretty daughter? “

“ Fine. “ , Just then you saw Wonwoo’s car pull up in front of your house. “ I’ll get going now. “ You said to your mom.

 

 

On the road you complain to Wonwoo about what you just discussed with your mom. Not just that you can’t see him more often after this, you also have to work at the café. He encourage you to be tough and assure you that you are going to be fine.

“ Where are you taking me? “ , You ask because by the way he is dressed too casual.

“ Secret. “ , He respond and wink at you.

“ Never change huh.. “ , You roll your eyes and stare outside the window, staring at the night sky.

 

After 20 minute drive, finally both of you reached the destination. You look at the building in front of you and you are stunned.

“ Wonwoo ah, are you serious? “

“ Yeah, come on. “ , He open the door and get out from the car.

You pull the handle and stand in between the car door. “ Can you do this? Am I allowed to go in? “

“ It’s fine, I already asked for their permission. Now come on. “ , Wonwoo drag you from the car and enter the building.

The Pledis Entertainment building. You don’t know if an outsider are a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter