Long Distance Appa!

Our Sunny Days!

“He is so wrong for this…” Jonghyun grumbles as he scrolls through Kibum's Insta account. His heart was racing at all the new pics of KIbum that took over his dashboard. Kibum in sunglasses, Kibum on the horizon, Kibum looking hella cute and fine in those jeans, Kibum with a group of guys. Jonghyun tilts his head at the pic and decides to not heart it out of jealousy. It had been about three days since Kibums departure for San Fran and Jonghyun was already having Bummie withdrawal symptoms. The kids would come in on their father balled up on the bed, clutching a pillow to his face and mumbling Kibums name. There were also other nights where…well..they caught their appa in a rather promiscuous situation; phone in one hand, the other down his pants. They were too young to fully comprehend what it was he was doing…but they had a pretty good idea. 

“Appa’s being weird again…” Iseul whispers, bringing a spoonful of cereal to her lips. Joon nods in agreement as they both turn to look at Jonghyun who was leaning against the counter and saying aloud ‘I miss you’ “Kibum-appa can’t ever leave again.” Joon murmurs. “Jonghyun-appa gets too weird.”

“Yeah, I just don’t understand.” Jonghyun stomps his feet and lets out a groan. “Who said you can look that good when I’m not with you!?” Jonghyun was screaming at a pic of Kibum in a white shirt and fitted jeans. “Appa!” Iseul calls. “Yes?” He turns to his daughter blinking his eyes innocently. “Kibum-appa will be back.”

“Yeah, so you don’t have to act this weird.” Joon finishes for her. “I understand you guys, but if I like all his pictures he’ll see them on his notifications and will–hopefully–text me later so I can…” Jonghyun pauses, thinks his thoughts over, clears his throat and says otherwise. “Have a conversation with him.” Joon and Iseul exchange knowing looks. “A conversation with their bodies.” Joon whispers to his sister and they both laugh.