Father to Son!

Our Sunny Days!

Okay son,” Jonghyun says placing a hand to a 14 year old Joon’s shoulder. “It’s time you learned.” Jonghyun finishes looking towards his husband. Joon looks between his two fathers his expression blank. He just wanted to go over to his friends house and hang out for a while. “We overheard you talking with your friends.” Kibum starts slowly. I just wanna go. Joon whines in his head looking back at the front door. “We heard you say that there was this girl you like.”

“Appa, I just want to–what?”His head whips around and his eyes widen. Had they really heard!? “We heard everything.” Jonghyun says as though he could read his thoughts. Joons cheeks flush red and he takes a step back. “It’s okay, we’re here to help you.” Kibum says gently, but Joon wasn’t soothed. They know who I like. They know her name, they know what I like about her THEY KNOW. Panic begins to settle in and he thinks for a split second that if he ran fast enough into the door then he’d knock himself out and they’d forget because their son was in the hospital with a concussion. “Appa…” He says quietly, shyly fiddling with his hands. “No worries at all my man.” Jonghyun says steering Joon towards the kitchen. “Me and Kibum-appa will teach you everything you need to know about getting your woman.”

“But you don’t know anything since you’re both guys.” Joon mumbles, Kibum and Jonghyun look to each other and then smile. “Point taken.”

“So, do we haaave to do this?” He grumbles as Jonghyun slides a chair out for him to sit. “Yes, we do.” Iseul was sitting on the couch in the living room, a little grin on her face. “That’s what you get for being the oldest.” She sing-songs.