Hello [ENG]

Hello [POL & ENG]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*If there’s a gap in the text, but there’s no stars (***), it means that perspective has changed. And please remember that English isn't my native language, so if there are some mistakes, just comment them and I will make it right. Thanks!

*Nobody’s pov*

 When Baekhyun heard the boy playing on the park’s bench, he thought that it’s the most beautiful voice that ever reached his ears.  When Chanyeol saw the boy watching him from the crowd, he thought that it’s the most beautiful smile his eyes ever seen. But in this fairy tale fate went pretty different. Because none of them was brave enough to be a prince for a prince, according to the “happily ever after” endings. Baekhyun slowly turned around, wanting to see the brunet who was walking away and Chanyeol turned around, seemed like he heard screams of the blond guy with delicate features. Their eyes met and they looked down, their cheeks burning from embarrassment.
“You won’t believe, he was like an angel” Baekhyun sighed later to his phone, still dreaming about hearing the mistery boy standing and singing love songs under his window.
“It’s not like I had no balls” Chanyeol explained himself, dissmising his best friend with a hand gesture.
“It’s… It’s his eyes. And smile. He was so beautiful I could think straight”

***

Sehun pushed old, wooden door, dialing his boyfriend’s number, when the warm air hit his face.
- Lulu! – He shouted joyfully when he heard the older’s voice. – You won’t believe the hot gossip I have for you!
- Seriously? Me too! I just spoke with Baekhyun, some handsome park-guitar-player made his world stop. – Luhan giggled, walking around his room with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter