Chapter 2

OBSSESSED

(Warning : bad languages, cursing, and beware of some parts in this story)

.

.

.

.

.

Hanbin was late this morning, and his two cute friends are laughing non-stop at him. Hanbin’s expression is priceless, and they can’t help but hope their action is not gonna make Hanbin angrier.

“Yah,.. It’s good that our homeroom teacher who would give you the punishment is absent today. what is the reason behind this lateness ? , hanbin-ah.” Yunhyeong asked but he still laugh quietly.

Hanbin almost kicks his chair but he stops before Donghyuk notices it.

“I didn’t set my alarm last night, I forgot to check what time when I slept, I slept a little past midnight, and no one woke me up this morning because my mom was not around, remember ?. You guys should stop laughing. It’s not funny at all.” Hanbin whines but what he do is not make their action less, they’re taking it too much..

“sorry, Hanbinnie. But the funny part of this situation is when you tried to climb the school’s gate and you almost fell from the top of the gate.” Donghyuk laughs harder now.

“you should see what expression our school security was making, he looked terrific.” Yunhyeong adds the last part, and both of them laugh uncontrollably.

Hanbin stares his two good friends with a ‘sad-but-true’ eyes.

“Don’t dig more about the topic, I really hate you guys.”

“Ahh.. we love you too. Hanbin-ssi.”

And the three of them laugh happily, it’s fun to joke around with your best friends, it reminds you the old days, when you was still really young, and didn’t even know anything except playing around, and these three guys sure know how to make it more lively

.

.

.

.

“do you really have to hide behind these bushes and wait untill Bobby exit his class?, it’s almost freaking 2 p.m, Hanbin.. and My piano course will start in 30 minutes..” 

Yunhyeong sneaks out behind Hanbin, pulls his own hair, confused with Hanbin’s action.

“Hyeong-ah, can you just shut your mouth up and help me find his class.”

“how can you know his class when you don’t want to see him ?”

“Yunhyeong-ah, jebal.. I will ride you home if you listen to my words this time.”

“Now, you’re stalking on him. Donghyuk has gone home, he’s ill after the second lesson, yes.. you really have to take me home, ppalli..”

Yeahh,.. just say that Hanbin is out of his mind right now, this is ridiculous. Hanbin denied this fact yesterday, and suddenly he admit it ? HE FREAKINGLY OBSSESSED WITH A-ING-AWESOME-HOT-BOY NAMED BOBBY KIM.

And here we are now, with Hanbin and Yunhyeong squat behind thick grasses full of berries in front of (hopefully) Bobby’s class.

“are you sure? is this really his class?” Yunhyeong finally speaks up after a really long silence.

“pretty sure, yep.. there he is.” 

Hanbin turns his gaze to some students who walk out from a class, and finds Bobby when he was bickering around with his friend. Bobby walks into the school’s gym, starts his basketball practice.

Hanbin and Yunhyeong carefully examine the situation and get out from their secret base. successfully, no one notices their weirdness.

Yunhyeong grabs Hanbin’s arm and drags him to the school parking lot.

“Hurry up, I’m already late for my course thanks to you. ahh.. following you and your business is wasting my precious time. come on.”

“Fine-fine, your majesty.”

“Fool you, Hanbin-ah.”

“Don’t start it Yunhyeongie :v”

“okey-okey, I don’t wanna fight you too.”

“Can we stop this ?"

“sure why not?”

And their random arguments still continue even after they arrive in front of Yunhyeong’s house. They want to defeat each other so bad, these childish kids.

.

.

.

 

Hanbin has to walk back home.. alone.

And please blame Yunhyeong for everything, Yunhyeong is really such a coward.

Actually, Hanbin’s house is not far from his school, only about 600 meters. But, he must take Yunhyeong home, with Yunhyeong’s motorbike then Yunhyeong will let him walk by himself to his house without tell him ‘goodbye’. Yunhyeong’s reason for this is because he’ afraid of some kidnapping incident that had been happened around his neighborhood lately.

He needs accompany, that’s for the quick answer.

Hanbin lets out a big and heavy breath, he’s relieved when he reached the school again at 4 p.m.

He walks back and enter the school, the suspicious looks never leave his eyes, even for a minute. He steps lightly and sometimes glance a little to his left, then to his right.

What does he do at this hour in this school when everybody have gone home two hours ago ?

Ahh.. The basketball practice.

Bobby is still here, Bobby is still at this school, and all Hanbin wants to do is look at him, even from a far.

From what yunhyeong have said, Hanbin is a fool, he doesn’t have any power to face Bobby even only for once.

When Bobby tried to ask him something, he would escape as fast as possible. when Bobby ran in the same direction as him, he would stop his track and let Bobby passed by like nothing have happened. It’s such a pity, right? But, this is enough for him.

Hanbin thinks it’s really rare to see a boy ‘admiring’ a boy too like a mad teenage girl meet the love of her life for the very first time.

Hanbin doesn’t know how to handle it.

“I’m getting tired of this feeling.”

Too busy plays with his own mind, he doesn’t even realize that the basketball team has just finished their daily practice, and the group of them are heading toward him. He looks straight only to find group of boys who are slightly taller than him, and he sticks in the middle of the road, he’s not moving, he freezes on his spot. Some boys shoot Hanbin a weird look, but not really care with things that Hanbin wants so much right now.

There he is.

Bobby is walking out the gym with someone else’s beside him. This guys smiles kindly to Bobby and Bobby replays it in the same way.

“who is this sly bitc-, I mean this guy? Hanbin wonders to himself even though his eyes never leave Bobby’s view.

“Hyung,.. you should hear this, someone has a crush for me right now.”

“really, so who’s this lucky girl ?”

“Seriously, hyung. do you really not understand my situation yet ?, come on.. I’ve already told you.”

“ahh.. I almost forget, so.. who’s this lucky person ?”

“I don’t know, hyung “

“What do you mean ?”

“I don’t know hyung, I never meet this person before, but my classmates always talk about him, they said he’s a caring person, cute, and he always stalk on me but they don’t want to spill some hints about him for me. I must find him.”

“too ambitious young man.”

“How about you? you don’ have any girlfriend or boyfriend as long as I know you, are you aual ?”

“What the hell was that, Jung Chanwoo? I’m just waiting for the right person to come.”

“Dammit, they’re not coming if you aren’t searching for it, why are you such an ?”

“Did I ever teach you to curse your older, Jung Chanwoo-ssi ?”

“No..”

“Then shut your mouth up, hold those garbage words on your tounge, alright?”

“speak whatever you want.”

That’s how the conversation between Bobby and ‘This guy’ goes, Hanbin listens carefully and finally he gets it, ‘this guy’ is Bobby’s brother.

“I thought he was his ex or something. But, did Bobby actually never have a crush before ?” Hanbin whispers to his mind, getting higher on the next level of expectation.

Bobby and Chanwoo is now running closer to the place where Hanbin is standing, Bobby waves his hands after show up in front of him. And there is Hanbin with his blank stares.

“Yo, Hanbin-ah.. do you remember me ?”

‘Ohmaigawd, am I that stupid to not remember you ?” Hanbin’s mind is literally singing for a while.

Hanbin nods, he really does different act than what his mind was telling him.

“I have to introduce you to someone else, this is jung chanwoo.”

Bobby moves his hand to pull Chanwoo closer to him and lift Chanwoo’s right hand, but chanwoo’s unpleasant face makes hanbin step backward. He dosen’t want to make him uncomfortable.

“He’s my baby brother…ughhh..”

Bobby feels a soft-but-exactly-hard punch on his stomach.

“I mean, my stepbrother, Jung Chanwoo.”

Hanbin looks at Bobby who looks at Chanwoo. Chanwoo doesn’t mind it. So Hanbin grabs Chanwoo’s hand and smile slightly, Chanwoo lets go of Hanbin’s hand and stare at Hanbin with more friendly expression. Hanbin feels glad for some reasons.

“What are you doing in this school? Are you not going home?”

“the truth is yes, I was going home, but then I came up to school again.”

“why? Do you have a study group here?”

“No, not so important thing.”

“Would you like to join us, we can go back home together.”

Hanbin gasps, It can be ?

“Do you guys live nearby this school ?”

“Maybe, on the residential, 500 meters from this school.”

‘This is the luckiest day ever in my life!' Hanbin screams in happiness, but he screams in his heart.

“wow,.. we live on the same residential.”

“Jinjja?, we’re still new here. then we don’t have time to greet our neighbors, right chanwoo ?”

“cihh..” Chanwoo answers and sticks his tounge out.

“This brat can be really annoying sometimes.” Bobby hit chanwoo’s forehead with his fist.

“that’s okey.” Hanbin shakes his head, his cute smile never leaves his face.

They’re chatting along the way (mostly Bobby with Hanbin) sometime a nod, or shake of a head from Chanwoo. Chanwoo walks behind them, his step his larger because his height is much-much taller than the two guys in front of him. He glances Bobby for a minute than takes away his eyes, now focusing on Hanbin’s figure. He just stares at Hanbin, unexplainable expression lay on his face.

“We have reached my house.” Hanbin stands at the gate of a house, a simple but luxurious house behind him is his house, a large yard and a medium sized of glass-house for plants. it’s really refreshing, and green.

“I guess it’s time for us to go too… see you Hanbin-ah.”

“See you too.” Hanbin clears his throat and starts waving to both guys who slowly walks away from him.

Hanbin opens his gate and slip behind it. His body is trembling in joyness and he can’t hide it.

“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.. IT WAS AWESOMEE!!!!”

.

.

.

Hanbin is on his way going back home.

The previous day when Hanbin and Bobby, practically with Chanwoo went back home together is just amazing, Hanbin never imagined that he would be that close to his crush, yes.. he has to be true with his own feeling. Tell me about it, sometimes honesty is gonna hurt you, whether it is your pride or something else, but it’s gonna worth it in the end.

So, Hanbin is still in his way to his house. Hanbin’s holding a piece of paper in his left hand. He looks so desperate today, he speeds up and runs fast to somewhere. and when he arrives at his house. He’s not heading to the inside. But directly sprints to the road in front of his house without even glances to his house.

HE’S NOT GOING HOME, HE HAS FOOLED US.

Hanbin walks to the larger road, full of vehicles pass by. And he notices a sign from a burger outlet at the corner of the road.

“there you are, baby boy.”

Not many costumers in this restaurant because it’s still afternoon, there will be many of them in the evening until midnight.

Hanbin is relieved.

He pushed the restaurant door and silently takes his seat. He looks around the restaurant, he needs to find something interest before his mind tells him otherwise.

“Can I take your order, please ?”

Hanbin is caught off guard by someone. He turns to see who’s the one calling for him.

“Bobby!”

He almost have a heart-attack because of Bobby is now talking to him with a waiter uniform and a note with a pen in his hand. This is where he’s doing his part-time job.

“Hey, Hanbin.. I didn’t see you at school today. where have you been ?”

Did Hanbin have to say that he’s been avoiding Bobby lately?

“I’m studying at the library. I have a math test tomorrow. gotta work a lil bit.”

“uhh,.. I see. “

Bobby accepts his reason without asking much.

“So, I will take your order Hanbin-ah.”

Bobby shoot a smile in front of ‘a-particularly-shock’ Hanbinnie.

“hot dark chocolate please, not too bitter.”

“Thanks, we will deliver it soon to you, please wait.”

Bobby gets back to the kitchen, leaves Hanbin alone. The cold air from the air conditioner meets Hanbin’s pale skin. It tickles a little.

“They need to turn down the temperature. it’s not Korea anymore, IT IS SOUTH POLE.”

He mumbles unclearly about the temperature of this restaurant right after his order come to his table.

“Do we have to make the temperature higher sir? is it really cold?”

Hanbin startles because of the voice behind him.

It’s Bobby with his hot chocolate.

“No..no..no.. you don’ have to, it was just my opinion, anyone else seems okey with it.”

“But, you’re our costumer, we have to listen and think about what our costumers would like to say about us.”

“ugghh,. fine.” Hanbin gives up after hearing a chuckle from Bobby.

“You’re good at commenting something.”

“and you’re good at convincing people.”

“Really ?’ Bobby teases, stares Hanbin right in his eyes.

“i-i- mean, yeah, like you know, make someone comfortable with your words.” Hanbin is stuttering, he feels ashame all of the sudden.

“Hihihihi.. it’s true, kinda.”

Bobby ruffles Hanbin’s hair softly and go back to the restaurant office.

Hanbin has lost for words, his tummy is sick, and his heart jumps inside his body.

What was that ?

He blinks for once, he blinks for a second. He blinks for the third time, and blush hardly.

He can’t resist the heat on his face. He wants to go home so badly.

“Hanbin-ah. why your face is so red? are you sick?” Bobby rushes out from the kitchen, and put his hand on the other’s head.

“No, I’m not.”

“I’ll take you home”

Bobby is taking his apron off when Hanbin stands and bows at him then he go.

He didn’t even drink his hot chocolate yet.

“What’s wrong with that boy?” 

.

.

.

“Hanbin-ah, you’re really crazy.”

“yes, I am.”

“what are you doing at night at my house, especially MY BEDROOM ?”

“DONGHYUKKIE, YOU DON’T TELL ME THAT YOUR HOUSE EXACTLY BESIDE BOBBY’S HOUSE. I’M SUPER MAD AT YOU ”

“WHAT DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?, IS IT IMPORTANT?”

“YES, IT IS!”

Donghyuk takes a deep breath to stop their useless conversation and set on the new one.

“I think you’ve fallen hard on Bobby.”

“I don’t know, I’m liking him more and more since that day.” Hanbin explains but still ambiguous.

“that day?”

“The embarrassing moment, remember? slow thinker :v”

“ahh,.. I get it. but did you said that you don’t have anything in common with him ?”

“That’s the different case. Now, let me stalk him in peace an don’t brother me, will you?”

“yeah,.. do whatever you wanna do.”

Hanbin has planned this since the day he left Bobby at the restaurant. He won’t gve up on Bobby. But he always be a fool. he’s scary of himself. He wants to hide but he can’t, he wants to stop but his heart speaks ‘No.’ Hanbin is puzzled.

And now he is on Donghyuk bedroom, spying from Donghyuk’s window which is right in front of Bobby’s bedroom window. the window still opens, maybe the owner is not sleeping yet. 

Then he sees Bobby walks across his room TOPLESS and BOXER-ing.

“WHAT THE FU-JHSDGYEHDHYH..” Donghyuk close Hanbin’s mouth with his hand.

“Not allow to swear in my house, okey.. You’re vocabulary is worse these days.”

“Sorry hyuk, but did you see what I just saw right now. are you blind?”

“No, I’m not. it was topless Bobby. what was so cool about that ?”

“uhh.. he’s damn perfectly fine. I can’t describe it.

” TTTAAAKKKKKKKKK…."

“look, his window Is locked right now, maybe he’s already sleeping.”

Hanbin put his head out of the window and find the window in front of him is tightly shut and the room is suddenly dark.

“How about you’re going home right now?. I’m still sick Hanbin-ah. your presence is not making me better.” Donghyuk whines sarcastically. And Hanbin answers it with a hug.

“I’m very sorry. Get well really soon, Donghyukkie.”

Hanbin walks out from Donghyuk’s house with heavy steps.

“I wish I can see more of Bobby in the future. I’m wishing sincerely.”

.

.

.

.

It’s almost 11 p.m when Hanbin arrives on his own bed at his house. He throws himself to the soft bed cover up there. He’s about to close his eyes when he hears his bell ringing. He runs to the front door, opens it and finds his hyung is sleeping in someone’s else embrace.

“Jinhwan hyung.”

Hanbin says not really loud but it’s enough to make his hyung wakes from his sleep.

“June-ya, where are we?”

“We're in front of your house, Jinhwan, we’re on your door right now. look, your brother.”

Jinhwan, Hanbin’s brother stands straight in front of Hanbin. Hanbin’s eyes is bigger than usual. HE’S LOVELY HYUNG IS HERE BY THE WAY.

“hyung, I really miss you, so how is it going? are you doing good?” Jinhwan smiles cheerfully.

“Everything is on control, and my brother is grown up. are you really alone in this house? mom told me to check up on you. is everything okey?" 

"yap,.. did mom call you?”

“yes, she did.”

“why she didn’t call me??” Hanbin asked in jealousy tone.

“Your phone was broken last month, right?”

“Ohh.. right ‘-‘…” Hanbin answers it innocently.

“I wanna sleep in my bedroom with june, don’t mind to disturb me if you need something okey.” Hanbin nods and brings his hyung upstair, “by the way, who is june, hyung?” asked him to his hyung on the way to his hyung’s bedroom “he’s my boyfriend.” the person who named June who is walking slower behind them is smiling, but his cold face covers it.

“REALLY?? WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE ONE ?” Hanbin screams at his hyung, when he really feel that his feeling to Bobby is unacceptable, his hyung dates with someone AND IT’S A MAN! Hanbin has been worried about nothing.

“Why you have to be surprised about that?”

“No, never mind hyung.”

“if you want to talk with me, call me out of my room, okey.. good night, sweet dreams, dear.”

Jinhwan hyung kisses Hanbin’s cheek. and disappear with June hyung (Hanbin thinks, he has to call June that way) and he’s going back to his bedroom.

.

.

.

.

 

“June-ya, please do it slowly okey.. argghhh..”

“No hyung,,. I’m sorry, you know how impatient I am.”

“June-ya,.. jeball.. hiksss..”

“I promise, it’s not gonna hurt, please stop crying hyung…”

“okeyyy,.. argghhhh.. June-ya, it’s hurt..”

“hold tightly to my back.”

“Ju-ju-june-ya.. fas—faster…. engghh”

“juuneya……”

The voice from the bedroom beside him makes Hanbin stays all night long.

DAMN, HE CAN’T SLEEP WITH THAT KIND OF NOISE, SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HIS HYUNG RIGHT NOW!

Hanbin doesn’t know that their relationship has reached that part.

Hanbin grabs his blanket tightly. He doesn’t know what to do. His mind is travelling nowhere, his imagination brings him to Bobby’s house, he imagines when Bobby was shirtless, if he sleeps beside Bobby, what will happen next? He imagines Bobby’s soft touch, his goofy smile, and his intimidating stares. What will happen when Bobby’s lips kiss his lips? what will happen when Bobby’s hand start to touch Hanbin’s dangerous area? what if? what if? what if?

HANBIN CAN’T GET RID OFF IT, HIS DIRTY THINKING.. >//<

“what i've been thinking about??” he crashes his head to the nearest wall.

“I’m going to die, bye world!” he whispers calmly to his naughty mind

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

A/N :

hey..hey guys, I’m back with the second chap of this fic. So how do you think about it? my grammars is still like usual ^^ but that’s okey. And i'm really sorry for this awful update, schools tasks are amazing and i wanna throw up everytime i see them.. ughh bless my school tasks -___-

And for the characters, I forget to tell you that the ages of the chara will be change for this story. Jinhwan be on the the oldest and June is one year younger than him. Hanbin, Bobby, Donghyuk, and Yunhyeong is younger than June. And the youngest is Chanwoo. please read this notice if you still don’t get it.

(APOLOGY AND ANTHEM REALLY DID A GREAT JOB!!!! REALLY LOVE BOTH SONGS SO MUCH, AND BEIJING FANMEET IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.. >///< MOM SO PROUD OF YOU, BOYS!!)

see you on the next chap! love ya :*