Chapter 3

OBSSESSED

“Hanbin-ah, wake up! It’s almost 6 freaking o’clock, get your lazy tidy up, YOU STUPID SON OF A !”

Hanbin shuts his ears tightly, this is it. His time has gone far away and his almighty mom comes back just right in time. He can hear his mom shouts from the kitchen and he also can hear his mom maybe cooks breakfast for them.

BUT WHEN THE FREAKING HELL DID HIS MOM COME HOME ??!!

He stands from his bed, takes off his pajamas and changes it to a pair of short and a t-shirt, he runs downstairs only to find his mom in apron bakes some cakes in the microwave. His mom smiles the biggest smile he ever seen from her in his life.

“Mom, you’re so weird. Stop it!”

His mom just laughs it out and then serves the chocolate brownies in front of him.

“since when did you come home? I didn’t hear your car and even your steps?”

“You slept soundly kid, that’s why. I was home since two in the morning, I slept for three hours and now I’m cooking for us.”

She shows him a medium chocolate brownies and then places it on a beautiful plate. Hanbin stares blankly at the cake before his face turns pale, he remembers of something.

“M-m-mo-mom, Ji-Jinhwan hyung ??”

Hanbin is ready to wake his hyung up but his mom holds his wrist and shakes her head.

“No, don’t wake him up, I know what he was doing last night. I think he’s still tired, you can’t disturb him until he gets up by himself.”

He stares at his mom for a while, he looks at his mom’s hand which still grips his wrist, he sees how sure his mom with his own words. He doesn’t expect that either but he’s happy that her mom seems to accept that kind of relationship.

Hanbin’s mom back to her previous work. She’s decorating the cake with sugar ornaments and cute chocolate fondue. Hanbin sits closer to her mom, gives his full attention to the tasty chocolate cake.

“Mom, are you ok with that ?”

“with what ?”

“Hyung’s ual orientation ?”

His mom glances at him for a second before continues to decorate the cake.

“Yes, I’m ok with that.”

“Don’t you feel disgust or something? Don’t you feel angry because that isn’t what a man suppose to do? Don’t you feel weird?”

“No, everybody have the rights to love someone, and give love freely to anyone who they want to. I don’t want to push myself for being such a strict y mom. I’m a kind-heartedly person, you know it.”

She wipes the chocolate cream from her right cheek and it, “delicious!” she exclaims and walks toward a cabin, search for something.

“I think you would be harsh on us, because grandpa and grandma really used to do it that way.”

“Hahaha, Every human-kind is different, even though they are my parents. I treat you guys differently, I’m a democratic single-parent.”

Hanbin smiles widely hearing his mom’s explanation, but then he touches his right hand, tries to say a really doubtful thing of him.

“And then, how about me if I have the same ual-orientation as hyung ?, are you gonna mad at me?”

She looks at his son way too judgingly and Hanbin suddenly feels nervous for the upcoming answer.

“Wow, really? So, who’s this lucky guy?” Hanbin’s eyes grew larger, so the answer is still “yes” from his mom. He never feels this excited in his life.

“Do you really mean everything you just said? I’m afraid that you will change your mind immediately.”

She’s walking toward him and then rubs his soft brown hair softly. “No, I’m right behind you. We can fight against the whole world if someone bring your heart down. I will never be giving up for my own son.”

Hanbin locks his mom in a cute son-motherly hug, he really feels safe now to tell the whole world, even the guy he has crush on about his feeling. Don’t really care about his reaction. The only thing that matter is, he confess it.

“What are you guys doing this early in the morning? Mom, you’re too loud, I can’t even sleep in peace after 5 A.M.”

Jinhwan comes downstairs with a heavy yawn. His eyes still close as he tries to reach the glass to drink. He is followed by Junhoe who is sitting sleepily on the dining chair. he lays his head down to the dining table.

“Now, you blame me? for my hardwork? I’m cooking a cake for your birthday. And you sir, don’t appreciate this old lady surprise. How dare you as my kid!”

“My birthday?” and now Jinhwan asks her back with a question look.

“Yes, you were born today. And I can still feel the pain from bring you to this ty world.”

“I’m sorry mom, but I really do forget about that.”

“I don’t remember it too.” Hanbin says but he’s still in confusion.

“June-hyung, do you remember it or not”

“Of course I remember, but I want to keep it as a secret at first, but your super mom reveals it.”

June hyung smiles with a tender look on his face. Hanbin can see why his hyung falls in love with this guy.

“I’m sorry june, but I really want to celebrate this baby-boy birthday too, not just with you.”

“It’s okey aunt.”

“Happy birthday hyung, yeah, I really want to join hyung’s birthday celebration and I think mom will make it as a big-big party.”

“No, I will celebrate his birthday in a usual way, just cake and eat out at the restaurant , and you have school today sir. It’s Almost 8 p.m for god sake, get ready or I will kick your ?”

“But Mommm…”

“No, excuses, be fast.. come on!”

“ahhh, MOM!!!”

.

.

.

.

.

 

Actually, it’s not a really good day for Hanbin, his family and June hyung will celebrate Jinhwan hyung birthday without him, he’s almost late for school and now he can’t find Yunhyeong when he arrives at the class.

“So, where is that ? I need his assignment because I can’t finish one single question by my own, seriously you don’t see him this morning hyukkie ?”

Donghyuk is reading a history book about World War 1, notices how anxious his best friend right now but he blows it away, he doesn’t have a care to answer, but he can’t stand this whining buddy for the whole day, like hell he will be deaf if this continuously happens.

“I don’t see him bin, I swear. I yelled in front of his house to pick him up, but his mom said that he already left for school, so I don’t know anything about him right now.”

“If he’s late, what are we gonna do about that ?”

“HIS MOM SAID THAT HE ALREADY WENT TO SCHOOL, DO YOU UNDERSTAND EVERY WORDS THAT I GIVE TO YOU ?”

“euhhm, yes..” Hanbin surrenders, he can’t accomplish his homework and his friend is angry with him.

Donghyuk keeps his mouth shut and focusing on the history book he reads, they really have a history-test today but Hanbin is distracting him, he’s almost frustrated.

“ahh,,, can this day get more chaotic than ever?” Hanbin screams in depression as he sees Yunhyeong walks side by side with someone he really knows who.

 

‘BOBBY KIM.’

AND THEY ARE TALKING SO FRIENDLY TO EACH OTHER.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?

 

 

Hanbin stares hatefully at them, his heart is growing in pain right now, it feels like something had been stabbed right to his heart.

So, this is what they call ‘Jealousy’?

Well, all Hanbin can say is ‘this is a real bad thing for your mental health.’

Yunhyeong notices Hanbin is staring at him in front of the class door, and yunhyeong innocently waves his hand toward Hanbin.

“Hanbin-ah, what are you day-dreaming about ?”

Yunhyeong is circling his hands joyfully around Hanbin’s wrist, but Hanbin never looks back, he just stares at Bobby’s figure as he walks away from them.

“I’m not day-dreaming, Yunhyeong-ah.”

Hanbin’s voice is so cold that it suprises him, he never acts this cold in front of someone else before.

“are you bad-mood, Bin?”

“No, I’m ok.”

Hanbin forcefully lets Yunhyeong’s hand go before sits on his chair in silence through all the lessons today

.

.

.

.

.

 

Hanbin sighs in desperation, because he couldn’t finish his homework, he got punish by his teacher to clean-up the school toilets, so he must come home late. Donghyuk and Yunhyeong are not here anymore, so he walks home alone again today. School is over so not many students left, some of them maybe have extracurricular things to do, like basketball or football. And Hanbin can watch a free match between team from His High-school football team.

But, he’s too tired to do it, so he decides to visit the café which not that far from his school.

The first thing he finds out from this café is this café is a big café.

When he looks outside this café, it seems like a cute little café but it isn’t.

And the second thing he finds out from this café is, he’s not alone.

At first, he thinks he is, but he spots two people in the corner are talking and laughing silently.

And the last thing, he really doesn’t want to finds out but can’t help know it at the end is.

 

 

THAT TWO PERSON ARE BOBBY KIM AND SONG FREAKING YUNHYEONG AGAIN!!

WHAT THE ING HELL ARE THOSE TWO FREAKING ARE DOING THIS LATE IN A CAFÉ?

OKEY, HANBIN CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

HE KNOWS IT, HE’S STILL NOTHING FOR BOBBY.

BUT HIS ING BEST FRIEND SEEMS LIKE HE REALLY WANTS TO TAKE AWAY HIS CHANCE.

IS THAT SO?

IT’S A WAR THEN!

 

 

The anger is building inside him as he steps toward them slowly, but then… right in time, Yunhyeong’s head turns around and finds Hanbin in his statue mode.

“Hey, Hanbin what are you doing here. Want to join us ?”

“No.”

“so, do you really clean those stinky bathrooms by yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Wow, you’re super heroic, right Bobby?”

Bobby nods then he chuckles slightly.

“Excuse me, but I gotta go, I really have many works to do.”

Hanbin runs as fast as he can, he can’t even hear Yunhyeong is shouting for Hanbin to stop, but Hanbin doesn’t want to hear anything from him right now, his heart is exhausted, he can’t handle this. If this how everything will work, he feels like it’s time for him to give up.

Hanbin runs until he finds a bench to sit on, he calms himself down and controls his breath, it feels really suffocated, his heart wants to burst out. But he’s back to his logical state. He shouldn’t do that, it’s too dangerous.

But then he realizes he doesn’t sit down alone by himself. He glances to his left side, and meets another eyes who is staring at him in puzzled look.

 

It’s Jung Chanwoo

 

.

.

.

.

Kim Hanbin now is walking beside a-giant-person named Jung Chanwoo, Hanbin has to admit this, a freaking-huge-boy but with a baby-face look.

At first, Hanbin who asks him to walk together, and Chanwoo just agrees with Hanbin’s command because he just too lazy to refuse it. And now they are walking in silent which makes Hanbin a little bit uncomfortable.

“So, what are you doing in that football jersey?” Hanbin points the clothes that Chanwoo wears.

“I’m in football team, we have competition next week so we practices almost everyday since last month.”

“ohh..”

Hanbin loses for words, he doesn’t know if Chanwoo notices it or not, but then Chanwoo smiles a bit.

“So, how about you hyung? What are you doing?"

Hanbin grasps, of course he doesn’t want Chanwoo to know that he has been jealous with his best friend because of Chanwoo’s hyung, that’s too childish.

“I don’t bring my homework, so I come home late after cleaning the whole school toilets.”

“I get it now why all the toilets are really clean and bright today, thank you hyung.”

Chanwoo’s smiles grow wider and wider as he touches Hanbin’s brown hair softly.

Hanbin feels like his body turns into rock.

He doesn’t know how to react.

“Are you alright hyung?”

Chanwoo asks in a worry tone, Hanbin murmurs a low “yes.” before starts to walk again.

They don’t speak to each other for almost 15 seconds, but then Chanwoo breaks the spell between them.

“So, hyung. Do you like Bobby hyung?”

Hanbin stops his motion after realizing what Chanwoo has been asking him. He stares at Chanwoo before smiles, a sour one. “

Is that too obvious ?”

Hanbin can hear Chanwoo’s breath hitches for a second and back to normal again.

“so, I guess I’m right.”

“eum?”

“yes, I’m just guessing it but you prove it, so I’m right.”

“Oh..”

Chanwoo stays silent for the next 10 seconds before speak again.

“What wil you do, if Bobby hyung perhaps, maybe, or possibly doesn’t like you back?”

“Then, I’m going to make him like me back.”

“Is that an easy thing for you?”

Hanbin needs more time to answer this question, because he himself isn’t sure that it will work successfully.

“I hope so.”

“Don’t hope too high if you don’t know how to make it happen.”

Hanbin feels his hope has been crashed down by the worst reality. He doesn’t even think about the answer of Chanwoo’s explanation, he drowns too deep in his own thoughts. Chanwoo lets it slide because he knows, it’s not even his problem but he cares too much about it and it gives a burden for him sometimes.

“Bobby hyung never falls in love with anyone, so my conclusion that he is aual still a strong opinion for me. But he always says that he wants to meet the right one, but he doesn’t want to search for it, so how he gonna meet it then? I’m confused with my own brother behaviours.”

Hanbin listens to it carefully like it is a lecture from a super-genius professor.

They arrives in front of Hanbin’s house. Hanbin says goodbye to Chanwoo and ready to enter his house. But then Chanwoo grabs his shoulder makes Hanbin turns back and now he’s facing Chanwoo.

“I hope you get every stupid things I said, I don’t warn you so you can’t get close with my brother but pay attention to your own feeling too. Don’t waste your time for someone who doesn’t even care a single about you.”

After saying all of those words, Chanwoo bows to Hanbin and fastly runs away from Hanbin. He enters his house with a heavy step as Chanwoo’s sentences keep echoing deep in his mind

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 All Hanbin knows for today is, he is so tired. He almost makes himself absent for today’s class but he remembers that mathematic-test is freaking on today and he can’t get any remedy if we talk about his math teacher here.

Walks through the hallway of the school, he can see some students whispering about something. he wants to hear that clearly but he can’t because every time he gets near, they will pretend like nothing happens. So Hanbin better asks to Donghyuk later, maybe he knows it.

‘you know, they are the first gay couple on this school, right?” Hanbin hears a girl whispers to her friend beside her, Hanbin carefully stares at them.

‘wow, I don’t surprise if the will come out sooner or later because this school has many secrets we don’t know.’

Well, Hanbin so interests in this topic, he doesn’t see that Donghyuk runs wildly to him.

“Hanbin-ah, it’s a big and the worst news I will ever deliver to you!” Donghyuk shouts right to Hanbin’s ears, makes everyone in the hall make eyes-contact to their direction. Hanbin who watches Donghyuk panic is already panic too.

“Tell me, I’m so curious that I’ve been eavesdropping everyone this morning.”

“Ok, but don’t get shock, alright?” Hanbin eyes stares Donghyuk confusedly,

“What do you mean about me get shock?”

“Bobby Kim is dating Song Yunhyeong now.”

Hanbin freezes, he thinks that something is going wrong with his brain right now.

This dysfunctional effect.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ??!!

ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME ??!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N :

Finally, an update!!

A freaking real update after a long unknown hiatus, i'm so emotional right now.

Thank you so much to anyone who patiently wait for this update, i don't even know how this trash mean so much to me, and then you got what you deserved. But, it still an ugly update, with ugly grammar, and ugly plot :')

And, TODAY IS JINHWAN BIRTHDAY AND TOMORROW IS YUNHYEONG BIRTHDAY ^^

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAIRY AND PRINCE!!

iKONICs always love you, and god bless you.. :*

And, wait a little bit for the next update, yeah ! xD

(I think this update is for Jinhwan and Yunhyeong bday, i don't think of it at first, but that's how this story goes xD)