Chapter 1

OBSSESSED

So, The story started a little bit lame.

It was not really that lame, but he guessed it was. Because he only focused with all the embarrassing things he had done that day, and his friends made it really worst.

He swear, he could punch them to death if he could turn back the time when this little moment called ‘incident’ happened 

AND HE’S NOT A GIRL FOR GOD SAKE.

And why does he have to think too much about that ?

NO…NO…NO.. He must be out of his mind right now.

.

.

.

.

= 2 Days ago=

It was the most peaceful morning that a boy named ‘Kim Hanbin’ ever imagined. he waked up with a smile because there was no one in his house would yell his name out loud, he would always fall from the bed every morning, but not this morning. It felt different.

The woman who would always scold him because his lateness, his mom of course, was not here around their house. She had some stuffs to do at work, and had to deal with a long trip out of the country. It was only a week, but sure it was long enough for Hanbin to calm his mind from the ‘shouthing-and-yelling’ things his mom always gave.

Now, he went to school with a big smile on his face.

He was ready to face the world, dude!

.

.

 

He arrived at school at 8 o’clock, 25 minutes before the first lesson started. He sat on his chair, opened up his bag and took his phone before he plugged the headphone and lazily bent down his head. He was not a badass in this school, but sometimes he had that kind of attitude.

He even didn’t realize his other-half, his best friend forever, had been stood in the back of his chair for a couple of minutes and only stared at the statue in front of him.

“IT’S STILL MORNING AND YOU ARE SLEEPING, WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT HANBIN-AH ?”

The boy behind hanbin shouted something and pushed Hanbin back-and-forth like he was unconscious, but Hanbin didn’t care that much that he slowly turn off the music from his phone.

“Wae, Donghyukkie?. You just ruined my peacefulness, you know. I thought that I have reached Heaven but you waked me up, it feels like I just fell to the nightmare.”

“That sounds, iyuhhh…” Hanbin sticked his tounge out. Donghyuk rolled his eyes in amusement. His friend sometimes could be so over-dramatic about everything. He disliked it, actually. But, he just let it pass by.

“Where is Yunhyeong ? I don’t see him today, I wish he won’t be the latecomer again this day.” Donghyuk huffed after heard what Hanbin was saying, their other friend seemed not okey with the new rule of their school.

Usually, the latecomer were given some homeworks by the teachers as the penalties. But, the rule changed a lot. The latecomer will be punished with some hard-exercises like running around school for 5 kilometers, or doing 100 pushed ups, or 200 sit ups.

It was cruel,but it was effective.

Many students obeyed this new rule, but the stubborn one maybe didn’t.

And Song Yunhyeong, Kim Hanbin’s and Kim Donghyuk’s long-time-best-friend was not the stubborn one.

Yunhyeong had to help his mother sold fishes in the market from 5 o’clock to 8 o’clock. And then, he went home, changed to his uniform, and went to school with no rest after all the tired activities he did.

What a good boy he is.

Donghyuk and Hanbin thought about some exceptions for this usual latecomer.

“Do you guys miss me that much ?”

A handsome boy (Hanbin and Donghyuk really admitted this) and his shirt all full of his sweat was running to the door of the class. He was coming with all the attentions of his classmates were at him, especially his two bros’.

“Yunhyeongie, it’s a miracle. You’re not late today.”

Yunhyeong laughed his heart out and sat in front of Hanbin. “Hehehe,, I think, I will organize my things more often, because it helps me a lot.”

“What do you mean ?”

“You know, Donghyuk-ah. Sometimes I couldn’t find my socks when I was in hurry. or I forgot to wear my belt. And I didn’t know where my bag was. and last night, this idea came up. Everything that I need for today have to settle in one place and I can remember them all. It really works, I’m so emotional that this idea give so much effect for me.” Yunhyeong faked some tears and tried to erase it. Hanbin laughed like a mad person. But Donghyuk wasn’t doing anything.

“You guys are so Drama-queen.”

“Drama-king, Donghyuk-ah.”

“There’s no such a thing in dictionary.”

“But we are boys, we don’t called by ‘queen’, we are the ‘king’, donghyukkie.”

It’s not a very useful act to debate with these ‘stupid-drama-king-or-what’ and Donghyuk knew it well.

“I don’t understand you guys. I hate you.”

“We love you too, Donghyukkie.” And these three absurd boys laughed in joy

.

.

.

.

“So you guys have heard about an important news ?”

They were on the canteen when the second class ended, the canteen was not crowded today because some of the students watched school band live at school hall. But Hanbin, Donghyuk, and Yunhyeong wasn’t interested with that, “our taste is different” what a simple excuse.

“What news ?”

“You don’t know about it ?, like seriously. It had been a talk at this school since a week ago.”

“You mean, about the new guy from America who was less from everybody’s expectation ?”

“Ahh… I knew It from the first day he started study in this school.” Donghyuk nodded in agreement.

“yeah, every girls were squealing happily. Because they thought that this guy’s appearances will be cold, with white blond hair, blue eyes, strong build, and totally badass.” The two others were laughing silently with that super-beyond imagination.

“But what we got here.” Song Yunhyeong said with firmly tone. “He’s not really tall, but he has a strong build, his eyes is not blue, it’s brown. He’s not blond, just black. But he’s super duper hot. Like, WOW.. He’s so dominant I can feel it only by the stare of his eyes.”

Hanbin looked in a disbelief shock, did it mean that -- ?

“Do you like him ?, Yunhyeong-ah!!”

“N-n-n-No… I don’t like him you ers, I call it “Admiring” and it’s good. I don’t like to idolize things like you guys do everyday to some kind of music, that kind of so-so, I don’t think you’ll get it.”

“You mean hiphop, don’t you ever dare to mock that thing in front of me, Or I will kill you.” Hanbin protested in annoyed.

“Eventhough I’m your best friend ?”

“Eventhough”

“Wow,.. this kid is horrible.” Yunhyeong shook his head, sometimes Hanbin was just to hard to understand.

“we’re not girls, but we sure talk like one.” The silent Donghyuk finally spoke up after his long silence. Hanbin giggled followed by Yunhyeong who smashed Donghyuk head.

“Yak,.. Yunhyeongie, it’s hurt.”

“Well, you deserved it more because you said we acted like girls.”

“No, it just when we talked, the chit-chat we had. it’s always gossip. If it’s not girl, then. what kind of creature that always do such activities ?” Donghyuk’s logical explanation killed the mood eventually, but Hanbin only watched the drama again (I think they really love drama) while drank his ice-tea down.

They saved their own voices for a minute, thought hard about something that shouldn’t be thought of. Yunhyeong glanced at the left side of the canteen and found an interesting situation right in front of him.

“wow.. Guys, take a look.” And so, Hanbin and Donghyuk saw the same direction with Yunhyeong and gasped a little.

“It’s the guy we have been talked about just now..” Donghyuk hit his own head because of Yunhyeong high level of stupidity, and he couldn’t say anything.

“So, what’s special thing about him ?” Hanbin closed his eyes, almost caught up by the other’s stare.

“Nothing.” Yunhyeong lifted his shoulder and Hanbin left his curiousity behind.

Donghyuk stared a little bit longer and found more unexpected things on them.

The guy they have been talked about just now was sitting in the back chair of the canteen with someone, they looked casual with each other. And friendly smile they shared was more like something that made it good to become a gossip around this school.

“Donghyuk-ah, what is his name ?”

“why do you want to know his name ?” Yunhyeong smiled in some suspicious way. The others never saw this side of Yunhyeong, it was creepy for the very first time.

“yeah, we talked about him but didn’t mention his name, it feels weird.” Hanbin did nothing, he just stared at the 2 friends over there, and the two other friends far away from his seat with a’ i-don’t-give-a-’ looked.

“Okey, his name is Bobby Kim, but his surname is Kim Jiwon.” Donghyuk answered it clearly and he talked about some other things. “And the guy beside him is Jung Chanwoo. He’s newbie in my dance club, but he’s a genius. Not bragging, just explaining.”

“Guys, I don’t really know for sure but it seems like they are disturbed with our presence, should we go right now ?”

Hanbin motioned his index finger to point at them, they glanced each other two times or three and then stood one by one.

“Okey, we back off!” Cheered Yunhyeng before left the canteen.

They didn’t see what the other two in the back seat of the canteen reacted to their expression.

“Hyung, what are they doing ?”

“I don’t know. They stared at us like we’re victims of an incident.”

“Huhh.. Sunbae these days.”

“Chanwoo, Your mouth please. it’s okey if you said it at home, but not at school. That’s rude.”

“Whatever…hehehe.”

.

.

.

.

Hanbin was tired.

Physical education was the coolest thing Hanbin really tried to avoided in all his life. But, unfortunately, the train by his teacher was the worst. and all he could feel now was his numb leg, and painful body.

Ah,, how beautiful is his life.

The teacher commanded him to put all the basketballs to the school indoor basketball field. The indoor field was huge and elegant, with the maximum capacity almost 5000 seats. Hanbin had to do all these tasks along, sure his teacher was a torture.

He entered the room alone, the lamps all turn on. And in this huge place, alone was uncomfortable occassion. It was scary enough in this area at evening because nobody was there and the sky was dark outside.

It chilled Hanbin. Gave him goosebumps.

‘takk..takk..takk….’

he heard a sudden noise from the other side of the field. And his heart beat turned wild.

“they said nobody was here. “

‘takkk..takkk..takk…”

The sound of someone heavily breathed out, the soles against the slippery floor. and the ball bumped against it too.

“Who’s playing basketball in this late time ?”

Hanbin walked out from the storage room, he made his steps so quiet that he didn’t realize someone was walking behind him.

“why are you walking so slow ?”

“ARRGHHHHHH… WHO ARE YOUUUU ??”

Hanbin shouted in the most unmanly way ever in the world. He shouted because of shock and fell on his to the floor and things got so complicated when he knew, who was the person that made his little heart freaked out.

“Hello ?”

There he was, someone with basket jersey hung on his neck, showed Hanbin his perfect build, full of muscle contraction, sweats all over his body. His abs was the main feature with his brown skin and dominant but attractive charm.

Hanbin gulped his spit difficultly.

He handed Hanbin some helps.

What a great man with a great manner.

“Wanna help ?”

Hanbin rejected his hand and stood immediately, he couldn’t take his eyes from the sweaty body after all. He was so hot that hanbin could melt right away.

“W-w-who.. are Y-You ?”

Hanbin was stuttering. ‘stupid.’ he claimed himself.

“I’m Kim Jiwon, but I called myself Bobby. I played at school basketball team for about a week, and I was training myself here when I saw you with a frightening looked, I thought you have seen ghost.”

‘so.. this is the boy that Yunhyeong has been talked about, he was seriously right about this hot-damn-thing.’

“I must be day-dreaming.” Hanbin murmured between his breath.

“You what?” Upss,.. Hanbin forgot there was someone else here too.

“N-N-No. Nothing.”

Bobby walked closer to Hanbin, and All Hanbin can do was shivering. He’s so dominant, Hanbin felt weak. But, Bobby just stood and stared at Hanbin for a while.

“You are the guys from the canteen this afternoon. why are you guys looking at me and my brother with kind of disgusting stare ? “ He prayed he could disappear from this situation, he just couldn’t look at Bobby’s eyes, it’s so dangerous

“Look, I don’t even know your name. But we are not bad persons, so don’t judge us like the way you look at us.”

“We were not judging, we were curious. so now, it’s me and my friend’s fault ? That’s what are you trying to say ?”

Hanbin felt provoked and accidentally look Bobby in his eyes. He was so close that Hanbin could smell his cologne mixed with his sweat. Hanbin froze at this state, he didn’t say anything because his mouth closed so tight, his breath hitched. Cold-sweat ran down his palm. And it was getting worst when Bobby didn’t mind to step forward, closer to Hanbin.

“Humm... so it’s a misunderstanding then. If you want to do that. Just introduce yourself and I will happily welcome you.” Bobby took out his right hand and gave it toward Hanbin.

“Hey, I’m Bobby Kim, nice to meet you.” He repeated his introduce to Hanbin.

Hanbin was hesitant but calmly grab the other’s hand.

“I’m K-Kim H-Hanbin.” He was stuttering again.

“Ohh.. okey!” Bobby goofy smile appeared, and Hanbin could feel thousand of butterflies were flying on his stomach.

Don’t get too exaggerated, Hanbin-ah.

No one of them pulled their hands back, the just stood still and watched their hands interwined together

.

.

.

.

Hanbin didn’t know what to do.

He tried to untie his hand from Bobby, but Bobby held him more and more tight, He depressed by how Bobby could lead this situation to the biggest mistake ever.

‘Bannggggggggg……’

“arrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

Hanbin screamed in a frightening way, his face turn paled and suddenly he circled his arms around Bobby. He just too scared to realize something.

Bobby, who didn’t know anything was shocked. The basketball room door banged by someone and opened up.

“Hanbinnie, What are you doing right now ? SCHOOL’S OVER AND YOU DIDN’T COMEBACK TO THE CLA------“

Yunhyeong stopped his action after his spotted something that made his eyes blurry.

Donghyuk came to Yunhyeong’s side and His jaw dropped to the floor.

THIS VIEW IS UNBELIVABLE !

“Hanbin, what are you doing there ? WHY ARE YOU HUGGING A HALF- BOBBY ?”

The two of them said that together out loud.

And, It was time for Hanbin to get his senses back.

He looked up and saw bobby was giggling over his dumb action and didn’t even know what to say.

Hanbin stepped backward, to calm his on-fire mind.

And then.

“AAAARRRRGHHHHHHHH…”

Huuhhh.. so many screaming in one day, perfect!

 

= Flashback finish= 

.

.

.

.

.

So, this is how he met a boy named ‘Bobby Kim’ and two days after that ‘meaningful’ incident, he can’t stop thinking about that boy. it feels like a sin for Hanbin if he admit that he’s adoring Bobby right now. Oh My God.. it shouldn’t happen. Hanbin is not a person that easily fall In love. And Hanbin sure, it isn’t love. So, if it isn’t love, what should he call this? Obssession ? No, he’s not obsessed with Bobby, HE WILL NEVER BE OBSSESSED WITH HIM !

“My life’s messed up.” Hanbin cries like a little baby in front of Donghyuk while the other is doing his best for the homewoks they have been done for these past three days.

“Yes, you’re life is a mess. But, can you not talk about it now ? Because the question I have been worked with is so difficult. So, get rid off your nasty feelings and help me out here.” He breathes out heavily.

The homeworks load more pressure on him. There will be nothing good happen from now on. 

.

.

.

.

.

A/N : 

Chapter one is finished :v 

So how do you think about this? Is it bad? Or really bad? -___-

No problem, just tell me what are you thinking about this chap..

And, i'll update this fic once a week, and frequently. I'm trying to work this fic out :v

 

See you on the next, chapter ^^