The Story of Us pt. II

The Time I Loved You 너를 사랑한 시간
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

I know you guys want a continuation for the first chapter. And since i have this 'scenario' in my head, i need to let it out. but i can't promise to give you the closure you want. i often randomly write whenever i feel like to. and this time is one of those times. so to make it clearer, this chapter is the CONTINUATION of the first chapter (the previous chap). If you forget the first chapter's story, i suggest you to re-read it. Please don't get confused. keke~ enjoy!(?)

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

*ding ding ding* *ding ding ding*

"ughhh~" i groaned while my hand blindly searching for my smartphone to turn off the alarm.

i turned off the alarm and check on the time. it shows, 6.46 AM.

"why the aerobic class have to start at 7.30? (Let's just pretend that our Taeyeon is a health freak in this story who likes to do sports and also eat healthy foods ;) - author) and why do i have to live this far from the aerobic studio? arrrghhh!!" yes, i always this grumpy whenever i have to wake up in the early morning and causing me to sacrificed my precious sleeping time.

i decide to laying on my bed for 5 minutes more. i check the unread messages and chats. all of my drowsiness are gone once my eyes spotted one of the sender's name.

Tiffany Hwang: Hi.. Hello.. (sent 6.32 AM)

what? Tiffany? she's not drunk, is she?

Kim Taeyeon: Hi, Fany-ah

sent. i don't know what to say so i decided to just greet her back. much to my surprised, the reply came in less than a minute.

Tiffany Hwang: what are you doing right now?

mwo? she's really asking me that? maybe she need my help or something. i mean like doing a favor for her. like always, whenever she looked for me, it must be because of that. if we're still in high school, i won't questioning her behavior right now. i mean it's a usual thing for her to keep checking on me by asking about my whereabout, about my day, what i am doing right now, simply because she cares. because she genuinely wants to know about my day, my feeling, everything about me. but now, i'm not sure anymore about what she's up to.

Kim Taeyeon: i just woke up. wae?

Tiffany Hwang: ah right, i forget it's morning now in Seoul. why you're already awake? it's still pretty early there right?

she's ignoring my 'why' question. seriously, what is she up to this time?

Kim Taeyeon: yea, i have to attend an aerobic class later. trying to be productive. anyway why you're asking?

i hope it won't sound too harsh though. but i really am curious. it's been too long since the last time we talked. So why now? Why out of sudden?

Tiffany Hwang: nothing, it's just that we haven't talk to each other for quite a long time.

WHAT? Sigh, guess i'm asking too many 'what' already in less than an hour. Can i assume that she missed me? or at least i was crossing her mind. she was thinking about me. i don't know what to feel after knowing this.

Kim Taeyeon: right. Anyway i heard from Sunny you're having a final exam this week? do well in your exams, k? :)

Tiffany Hwang: ah, i just finished the last exam today. woohoo!! \m/

Kim Taeyeon: haha, good for you then. so what now? you'll be having a sem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter