The Story of Us 우리의 이야기

The Time I Loved You 너를 사랑한 시간
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#ps: a long one-shot, and haven't recheck it. sorry in advance for the mistakes.

 

*ding!*

SunnyBunny: Taengoo baby!

KimTaengoo: holla, bunny! What's up?

SunnyBunny: are you free this weekend??

KimTaengoo: well, actually i have a lunch date with my uni friends and maybe we'll go watch a movie or something afterward. wae?

SunnyBunny: aww, too bad then ;'(

KimTaengoo: what? It's not like i turned down your date offer or something. You're in China. There's no way you can meet me this weekend, so why bothered to ask?

SunnyBunny: ooh, you don't know what i'm capable of, Erika.

KimTaengoo: eish i told you i prefer people to called me with my korean name rather than my english name that you guys made for me, Lee SUNKYU.

SunnyBunny: yah! It's Sunny!! But Kim Taeyeon, you love me more than your university friends right? I mean i met you first! I know you longer! >.<

KimTaengoo: sigh, even if i told you i love you more then what? Will you suddenly appear in front of me right now?

SunnyBunny: i can't do that now. But i can on Saturday.

KimTaengoo: .....?

SunnyBunny: hahaha, i'm in Seoul right now, Taeng. I just arrived today. And the first thing in my mind once i stepped out of the airplane is my beloved dorky friends that i love with all of my heart.

KimTaengoo: SERIOUSLY LEE SUNKYU???! YOU'RE HERE????

SunnyBunny: calm down you dork. Geez.

KimTaengoo: but seriously, you're here? In Korea?

SunnyBunny: yes, i have a semester break too y'know. Actually i already asked the others about meet up on Saturday, and so far all them giving a good response. Well, excluding you..

KimTaengoo: and i'm the last person to get informed? thanks Sunkyu-ah. you made me feel so special..

SunnyBunny: i keep the best for the last, babe ;) but look at what you've done to me. ditching me and hang out with your new friends :(

KimTaengoo: you can just tell me that you're here, you pabo. Of course i'll always choose you guys.

SunnyBunny: awwwwww, my sweet baby. So you will meet us on Saturday, yeah?

KimTaengoo: yes, just tell me what time should i be there and where to go.

SunnyBunny: sure, i'll let you guys know soon once it's decided. Maybe i'll just inform it in our group chat so everyone can see it.

KimTaengoo: yeah, that's more practical bunny.

SunnyBunny: how i hope Sooyeon and Miyoung will come too T.T

KimTaengoo: one in Australia, one in Canada, and one China. Wondering why you three american girls all decided to study abroad and leaving us, your Korean friends. Now it's so hard for us to meet each other, let alone in full team. Almost like a mission impossible.

SunnyBunny: haha, what a coincidence i know. I missed our old time :(

KimTaengoo: same here..

SunnyBunny: enough with the gloomy mood. We'll see each other soon. Even though not in full team but better than having none. See you soon, dorky baby! ^^ :*

KimTaengoo: keke, yeah. see you soon bunny {}

 

(Saturday morning 10.30 AM)

*ding*

SunnyBunny: baby dork, what time you'll be coming here?

KimTaengoo: the question is, when should i be there? You know i can always come rushing whenever you guys told me to.

SunnyBunny: honestly.. i just woke up. Keke~

KimTaengoo: didn't surprised me no more ._.

SunnyBunny: yah dork, just come here now. Oh right, Yuri said she wants you to pick her up since her brother will use her car today. Can you, Tae?

KimTaengoo: sure, i'll pick her up and go to your place with her.

SunnyBunny: thanks, Tae. But i don't know whether that kkab already awake or not. The last time i checked, she's not really a morning person.

KimTaengoo: and she still is. Haha i'll check on her later. Besides i haven't take a bath so yeah..

SunnyBunny: aigoo, you should take your bath NOW. Ah one more, Sooyoungie said she can come today but last night my last chat left unreplied by her.

KimTaengoo: haha that chopstick. I'll take care of her. I'll just go to her place before i go to Yul's. Then we'll go to your place together.

SunnyBunny: aww, thanks for become our personal driver for today, Taeng ;)

KimTaengoo: eish.. right. Driver. -____-"

SunnyBunny: the cutest kindest personal driver of GG ;;)

KimTaengoo: how old are we again? Why we still use our high school gang's name..

SunnyBunny: that's our group name. Forever it will be our group name. Even after we all become old grannies. Remember our motto? Right now it's GG, in the future too it's GG, forever it's Girls' Generation! 

KimTaengoo: yea yea, whatever, bunn. How about Hyo? Will she join us today?

SunnyBunny: sigh, she told me she really want to come. But she has a project to finish and tomorrow is the deadline. So she's not sure if she can join us and i don't have a heart to keep persuading her to come either knowing how important that project for her final grade.

KimTaengoo: aww.. it's okay. We still have time. You'll be staying here for around a month right?

SunnyBunny: yeah. Now go take your bath, Kim Taeyeon. Then pick your buddies up and come here quickly! I miss you guys so much :(

KimTaengoo: arasseo. I'll take my bath now (-.-")

SunnyBunny: good ;D

 

(In front of Sunny's house)

I walked toward Sunny's front door with my two friends beside me. i almost press the doorbell when Sooyoung beats me.

*ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* she keeps pressing the bell sloppily.

"yah yah yah. stop it before you broke Sunny's doorbell." i hastily grab her hand, preventing her from making a hole on the innocent bell. the another reason is simply because i don't know want to meet the naggy Sunny this early.

"SUNKYU-YAAAHH!" i flinched a little after hearing the loud voice coming from the another person beside me.

"YUL! no need to yelled! it's not only Sunny who is inside the house. there is also her parents. Manner, Yul manner.." geez, it feels like i'm bringing my two kids to visit their auntie's house. It's not easy to take care of two troublemakers alone by yourself. Hyoyeon-ah, niga piryohaeee~ (Hyoyeon-ah, i need youuu~)

"oopss, i almost forget about Uncle and Auntie Lee. Hehe.." She smiled apologetically after realizing her mistake while i can only shaking my head in disbelief at her.

"you two, just don't do anything. stay unmoved and i'll call Su-"

I was trying to search for Sunny's name in my smartphone's contacts list when out of sudden Sunny's front door flapped open and a certain shortie's face showed up.

"HI GUYS!!!! Loud as always i see."

"Hi Su-OOFF!" Just in a blink of an eye, i already get enveloped into a tight-bone-crushing-hug. luckily it didn't last for too long because now Sunny is taking turn to hug Sooyoung and Yuri after she let go of me.

"oh my God, it's been a year since the last time i saw you guys. I missed you all like crazy." Sunny pulled the three of us into a group hug. even though our body collided with each other and have to be squeezed together like this, there is a same wide smile on our face. we missed this warmth. we missed this familiar feeling. we missed the old time.

********************

 

After 3 hours of seems-endless-unstoppable-girl's talk, updating each other about our life and stuffs, now the four of us sloppily laying on Sunny's king-sized bed. we took pictures, from beauty-elegant face pictures to disgraceful-obnoxious face. we have took pictures with all poses and expressions possibly made.

"let's send these photos to our group." Sooyoung evilly smirked. i know what she's trying to do.

"sent!" she happily announced.

soon enough, our group chat starts to beep-ing non stop.

 

*Girls' Generation (7)*

KimHyoding: YAH! why taking pictures without meeeehhh?!!

JungSica: STOP SHOWING OFF! YOU GUYS HURTING MY HEART!

KimHyoding: they are so mean, Sica-yah. especially the photo sender, CHOI CHOPSTICK!

YoungieChoi: hahahaha, then come here you two! let's we take a group picture together :p :p :p

KimHyoding: if only i don't have to finish this stupid useless project by tomorrow morning, i will come rushing to Sunny's place right now and personally choking you to death, Shikshin!

StephHwang: sigh.. should i leave this group now? my poor heart can't take it. Jess, just invite me again to this group in few days k?

SunnyBunny: HAHAHA, don't even try, you drama queen.. I missed you girls so much. especially you Hwang Miyoung. i still met Sica and the others last year. but you, Missy.. it's been more than 2 years since the last time i saw you :(

StephHwang: ikr :( IMYTOO :(

KwonYul: i missed the time when we only have to wait for the school bell to ringing to see each other. I missed the time when it took only few steps to see you guys inside the class, talking animatedly and laughing even at the lame jokes.

KimHyoding: damn the feeling, Yul :'(

JungSica: :'(

YoungieChoi: :'(

SunnyBunny: :'(

KimTaengoo: :'(

StephHwang: :'(

 

Now the four of us are sitting around a table inside a cafe near Sunny's house while talking about the old times that we missed. Those times is old but gold.

"Remember when it was Sooyoung's 17th birthday.. She was acting so strangely toward us, full with suspicions and cautions. She thought we must be put a prank or something on her since it was her birthday. When the luch breaktime came, we all like usual go to school canteen and ordering food. I still remember Taeyeon ordered spicy tteopokki but she forgot to take the chopsticks, so she walked back toward the ahjumma to ask for chopsticks while Sooyoung keep eyeing Taeyeon's movement as if afraid she will give a sudden birthday surprised or even attack. But in the end nothing happened even until the school time ended. Fany and i walked home together like always since our home was close with each other. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went to the bus station and waiting for their bus. Sica and Yul already picked up by their moms and we're leaving the birthday girl dumbfounded in front of the school gate alone by herself. We only waved her goodbye and then dispersed. Sooyoung's facial expression at that time was priceless! Fany and i almost break into a laughing fit when we stealthily turned back to see her. She almost cried i think. Haha and it turned out we gave the surprised in her house later at night after ask a help from her parents and her unnie too." Sunny finished the story while we're clutching on to our aching stomach the side effect from laughing too much.

"Hahahaha, i didn't even know she was eyeing all of my movements like that." I said while wiping away the tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

"YAH! At first i thought you guys really planning to prank me or something. After the lunch time, i open my school backpack and saw something suspicious inside. It was black and long, looked like it have legs. I thought you guys put a cockroach or something inside my bag so i didn't dare to touch it for the rest of the day. When i got home, i asked my family driver to take out that thing for me, and it turned out that thing is my sister's earphone that i borrowed. I really forget about it. Damn. And i was so sad to think that you guys really forgot my birthday." Sooyoung explained the story from her side and unconsciously pouting at the thought.

"I have another story in mind! Still about Soo!" Yuri suddenly exclaimed.

"Damn, why it's all about me? Can't we change the subject?" Sooyoung sighed and facepalming herself.

"No no no. You're the main character for today, Soo." Yuri meekly replied.

"So i was saying.. i remember an incident after we finished the crazy history exam in grade 11. The one when we all had to write down the answer in minimum 4 pages long. Once the bell rang, we all one by one submitting the exam paper to Mr Ok and go to the canteen to grab our lunch while waiting for the others who haven't finished. Among us, I was the first one to finished and waiting for you all in our usual place. When i finished ordering my food and sit back to our seat, i saw Sooyoung walked in faltering steps. I guessed that's because she was so hungry and her brain just too exhausted after the exam and it caused her to have a malfuction like that. She searched out for me i think and seeing that i quickly waving at her. She saw me and nodded but suddenly, BRUG! I watched her bumped into a trash bin, and causing loud commotion. What funnier is that once her body collided with the trash bin, to keep her balance, she quickly grabbed onto the thing in front of her for her dear life without realizing it was the school dirty trash bin that she tightly hugged with full affection. To make it worse, many of our seniors and juniors were there, since it was the lunch time. They were witnessing this sudden gag with their own eyes. Some of them trying their best not to laugh, but some of them just can't suppressed their laugh and laughing their head off, and i was one of them. You have to see how red Sooyoung's face at that time. Hahahahaha!"

And the embarrassing story keep on coming after that. Not only about Soo, but the 7 of us. We all take turn t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter