Facade

Spotless Mind

THE RIGHTFUL CHAPTER 2. I overlooked this part while uploading.

Joon Young walked as fast as he could to get out of Yoo Mi's office. Once outside, he instinctively reached out the nearest wall for support. The encounter with his wife out of arranged marriage, the same person he suspects to have caused his brother's death, made his heart beat fast and his breathing difficult. His palms have been sweating heavily since he entered the hotel and he kept them hidden on his coat's pockets but being in the same place with the woman he considered as his worst enemy did not calm his nerves.

He stood up suddenly upon hearing footsteps coming to his direction.

"Good evening Young Master. I am Shindong. The General Manager assigned me as your personal assistant." The man was in a black suit and has a bulky frame gave Joon Young  a 90-degree bow. "Your suite is ready for occupancy."

"I want some alcohol." Joon Young announced as soon as he entered his room. Shindong immediately opened the bottle of champagne and poured him a glass.

"How long have you been working here?" Joon Young asked after a sip.

"Three years." Shindong answered.

"So what do you think of the General Manager?" Joon Young asked casually.

"She is the best. Because of her leadership, Mercutio was able to overcome every threat to its stability. Even when the Chairman died, her resiliency guided us to get back on track-" Joon Young slammed his glass to the coffee table. "I apologize for talking too much-"

"How was she and my brother?" Joon Young poured his second glass.

"They were very close. They looked good together." Joon Young gripped the glass tightly.

"Young Master!" Shindong exclaimed as he saw blood dripping from the fingers of Joon Young. The glass broke because of his tight grasp.

"I'll do it." A female voice said making the two men turn to the door.

"General Manager!" Shindong uttered nervously.

"You're dismissed now." Yoo Mi ordered as she get the first aid kit from a cabinet.

"For a guitarist rocker, you're not careful to your hands." Yoo Mi said as she cleaned Joon Young's wound.

"And for a person as confident as you, your palm is sweating too much." Yoo Mi continued, prompting Joon Young to remove his hand from her but she stopped him and grasped it more tightly.

"Why did you come back?" Yoo Mi asked him. Joon Young moved his head closer to Yoo Mi.

"I told you, I will make you fall."