Encounter.

Unexpected

A/N : Sorry for the late update T^T Suffering a little writer's block and losing my inspiration but I'm fine now~ Enjoy reading.


 

Hansol was walking without any specific direction, his mind was a mess. As the horrid scene kept replaying in his head, tears were pouring down like streams, wetting his pale cheeks. How was she gonna face those two later? Without words being spoken, he had ended his three years relationship with Joshua.

Hansol rubbed his face with both of his hands, wiping his tears away. It was getting colder that night and in the back of his mind, he mentally cursed himself for being an idiot, not wearing another layer of warm and thick clothes. Well, his destination earlier was supposed to be a warm and cozy café. Hansol wrapped his arms around his torso, trying to seek for some warmth as he walked along the chilly, quiet street.

Hansol let out a breathy sigh. After seeing those two earlier, he felt a heavy weight on his shoulders, probably more in his heart. He felt as if something broke, something died inside of him. Was it pain? He could feel his heart cracking little by little, a scarred heart he’ll probably have later.

‘How am I supposed to face them after this?’ Thoughts were running wildly in his mind. It was as if darkness had come and tried to engulf him.

Tired of walking mindlessly, he was thankful that his legs had brought him to a quiet, peaceful park. It seems quite desolate but probably because it was getting late. He settled down on a wooden bench, brought his legs up and wrapped his arms around them, securing.

Hansol felt stupid. How did his three years relationship came crashing down in an instant. The scene earlier didn’t seem to be a fresh one. It was as if Joshua and Chan had been doing in for a while now. It finally came to Hansol that Joshua and Chan’s forbidden relationship had begun somewhere earlier. Was it the night where he had a big fight with Joshua? The others did tell him that Joshua had slept on his bed, in his shared room with Chan. Hansol shook his head. Impossible, it couldn’t have been. 

Then he wondered, had the unconditionally love Joshua had for him faded? The butterflies Joshua used to have when they were together? Was Joshua played with his feelings for the past few days? Had Hansol lost his charms in Joshua’s eyes? Or was Hansol really, not enough for Joshua? Everything they had, just because of that one shocking yet a nightmare to Hansol, it was all gone.

The tears came back, flowing non-stop this time, no matter how hard Hansol wipe them away. Was it better if he just didn’t found out? Would things still be normal? Didn’t he notice how much Joshua had drifted away from him lately? Of course, that’s why it was all unexpected for Hansol. He simply brushed off the fact that Joshua had become too close with Chan for the past few weeks.

Couldn’t hold it any longer, Hansol finally breakdown. His sobbing was getting louder and it was totally heartbreaking. He didn’t care if anyone listened to his ugly sobbing, his heart was broken into pieces.

 


                                                                              

Jimin was enjoying his stargazing moment when he heard loud, distressing sobs few meters from him. He was getting scared. Who would be crying in the middle of the night at a desolate park? Strange thoughts passed his mind, he was getting frighten. It was when he heard few incoherent mumbles and few cuss words, he realized he was being stupid for thinking about some superstitious or supernatural beings. He prefers those words over that one simple and short word starting with the letter ‘g’.

Slowly, he got up, brushed off few dried leaves which had flew and stuck at his clothes before approaching someone on the bench few meters from him. The sobbing was getting louder as he took few steps closer. A bit shaky, he reached out to pat the stranger’s back. The moment his hand had landed on the stranger’s back, the stranger was startled and had immediately looked up.

Jimin blinked, few times before staring back at those brown orbs as the moon reflected in the stranger’s eyes. He could see the other’s cheeks were wet, from crying obviously. His nose was red, either from crying or the cold. The other was shaking too, Jimin noticed.

“Why are you crying…” He muttered softly but audible.

The other immediately straighten his posture, hands were quick to wipe of his tears before faking a small smile. He shook his head.

“I know, we aren’t really that close but… If you need someone to listen, well I could…” Jimin lightly shrug his shoulders nonchalantly.

“Oh no, it’s alright, sunbae-“

“Call me hyung, Jimin hyung.”

“Ji- Jimin hyung? Okay. I’m… fine. It was just, my emotions are like roller coaster now. You know, up and down.”  Hansol said, doing a little gesture of up and down with his hand.

Sighing, Jimin took a seat next to Hansol.

“Alright, I won’t press it any longer. Why are you wearing such thin clothes out in the cold?”

“Oh, well… I wasn’t supposed to go out till late night but yeah, something had happened. I guess I mindlessly had run away.”

“Oh? But you looked as if you’re going out though. I mean that kind of sweater, you wouldn’t wear it at home, would you? It looks fancy and glamour. Where were you heading to actually?”

“…I was supposed to go to a café.”

“For a late night date?” Chirped Jimin, a little too excited.

Hansol shook his head.

‘Oh I wished it was…’

Hansol’s expression had change slightly, from a small smile to a complete frown before he flashed another fake, more fake than the earlier which didn’t go unnoticed by Jimin.

“Kids like you aren’t supposed to go out this late. Want me to send you back to your dorm?”

Changing the topic, Jimin was hoping the younger would agree.

“Instead of taking me back to the dorm, take me somewhere else, could you?” Hansol said without thinking.

“Eh?” The younger’s words had caught Jimin off guard.

“Ah… I mean… I’m sorry. It was just… N-nothing…”

“Where do you wanna go?” Jimin interrupted, his gaze changed slightly from being playful and happy to serious and slight worry too.

“…Surprise me.” As those two words left his lips, Hansol smiled. A little more sincere which cause Jimin’s heart skipped a beat.

“We- well…You seems cold so… how about a café?” Jimin stuttered a little when he saw Hansol’s smile though he didn’t know what was it. Maybe he was happy and glad that he’s able to cheer the younger a little?

“A café?  Sounds great! Let’s get going then?”

Hansol seems happier now, Jimin concluded. Not wanting to waste any time, he took one of Hansol’s hand, holding it a little tight, which startled the younger by his sudden act. Jimin swore his palms were getting sweaty so sudden but he was thankful that he wore gloves. Getting up, Jimin gently pulled the younger’s hand, indicating him to stand up.

Flashing a bright yet nervous smile at the younger, Jimin pronounced the two words.

“Let’s go.”

 


 

A/N: Sorry for using few weird phrases and words. It's one of my habits actually, doing experiments with new words. Sorry for the grammar mistakes and spellings too, English is just not my first language. Anyway, thanks for reading~ Do leave your comments and reviews maybe?