Left Out of Love

Unexpected

Hello! Thanks for the comments and upvotes too ^^ 

A friendly reminder, Chimchim don't bottom here, ok?

I've been a Seventeen fan since 2013 and yes, Hansol is a total uke for me *^*

Hope you all will enjoy reading this~ 

 


 

Who's got the look, the body, the charisma and personality, Park Jimin. Although he is short and seems cute, but you can't deny the dominant aura he possess. Every girl boy would want to be with him. Jimin is strong, witty and talented which could capture everyone's heart easily. He seems 'oh-so-perfect' type of guy but still, he face that one problem.

"You should find yourself a lover, hyung."

Damn maknae- Your words stabbed right into my heart, ugh...

Bangtan's most adored Bagel boy is still y, free and single. 

"Even our Kookie got Jinnie wrapped around his finger. Why not our Bagel boy?" 

Thanks for rubbing the salt on my wound, Tae.

Yeah, if the innocent maknae Kookie could control the group's princess, why can't him? Well, he's not going to flirt and try to steal Jin hyung away from Kookie, definitely no. He might be quite irritated and annoyed with the couple but he'll never break them apart.

"You need to sort out your priorities, hyung. Go find your own lover boy, hyung."

Thanks for the advice but honestly?

Jimin was tired and sick of the naggings he received. So what if he's the only single guy in his group? Well, it kinda pissed him off when he found himself surrounded by lovebirds, sickly in love-

But where should he find one?

"How about Monsta X? Hyungwon is quite a cutie," Hoseok whispered to him when he was zoning out.

Hyungwon? Nahhh... He rather not. Hyungwon is taller than him and no, Chimchim don't bottom.

s made it sound so easy for him to find someone but honestly, they only said it because they fell for their own bandmates. Jimin too, had fell for Jungkook earlier but after he heard the maknae's confession to the oldest member of the group, he decided to push away all the romantic feelings he had for the younger. It was quite hard but he moved on. Sometimes, he did considered that having an odd number of members for a group is hard for that one member when the others were paired up together. 

Yes, Jimin was left out of love.

"Psst, Chim. How about Seventeen? Those 'Akkinda' boys- They are cuter and some are shorter than you." 

Thanks, Sug but- Seventeen eh? 

Seventeen? Well, BTS and Seventeen did met few times on stage, back stage and yes, they were respectful, humble and not to mention cute. One of the members looked like Suga's miniature too. Cute but not really his taste.

Well, the boys are mostly innocent and probably clueless of love and definitely they would bottom. Just perfect!

Just then, his mind wandered off to a memory of one particular member. It was the first, for Jimin. 

Jimin pulled out his phone and scrolled through the gallery, stopping at one particular image.

Not forgetting, that one certain boy which caught his attention.

Oh yes, those messy yet fluffy looking hair. How would it feel if I run my fingers through it?

Those eyes, so mesmerizing. I would stare into it if only I could get my hands on him. 

His innocent and blurry looks. How would he look like writhing beneath me- 

His voice, deep yet soft at the same time. Would he be quite a vocal when we're having...

Jimin unconsciously smiled and longed for those wild imaginations he had in his mind. Obviously he has gone mad from the thought of the boy.

"YAHH DOOLY! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING LIKE A PEDO, SMIRKING BY YOURSELF OVER THERE? YOU'RE NOT THINKING ABOUT- YAHH!" 

A shout from Rapmon woke him up from his lovely yet dirty daydream.

Jimin shook his head, trying to get rid of the images in his mind.

"You're going crazy, Chim. I think it's best if you go out and take a walk. Not too far though, it's getting late."

"Yeah, I think I do need some fresh air and also some space from you guys especially those KookJin. Too much sweetness and cheesiness, ughh."

Both Jin and Jungkook rolled their eyes after hearing Jimin's dramatical sighs.

"Yes, you should. And be careful of sasaeng fans. We won't want you to die , Chim."

After putting on his shoes, he walked out of the dorm, leaving KookJin, VHope and SugaMon.

 


 

After walking quite a distance, he found his comfort place. The quiet and deserted park. Well, technically it wasn't really deserted but people rarely go there. 

He settled down on a bench, legs crossed as he tugged his jacket a bit as the cold breeze blew gently. It was quite chilling but soothing. 

Jimin remembered when he had broke down few times at the park during his trainee days. It was hard from the non-stop practices, vocal lessons and learning few acrobatic moves. He would sneak out at night, run to the park and would try to calm and motivate himself.

After Bangtan's debut, he rarely go to the park. Busy, afraid of sasaengs but actually, the real reason was just him, trying to get use to his new lifestyle, an idol life. 

Eventually, he found out about s' uality and his own too. s had got together at some point while he remains single. s often to get together with their manager but definitely no, thank you. He rather be a single man.

Taking a deep breathe, he was began to calm himself and try to regain his composure. 

Love, what exactly is love?

Is it his desire? To love and be loved.

What does he understands about love?

Well, pain and hurt are one of them. Happiness too.

Will it make him feel complete? Is it magical? Is it like a medicine and cure? Or maybe even coffee? He hopes he'll get a caramel macchiato though. 

Jimin was never afraid of love, to love and be loved by someone. Someone other than his parents, family, members and fans, but it's just that, he hasn't find the right one yet.